Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? (25839 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by royal101(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Bro give me her contact let me surprise her with the Ring ...
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2018
If she's slim but have yansh and tits then hook me up with her.the fact she's got a job is a plus.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by DBossNG(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Chai!
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by calddon(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
never mix business with pleasure

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
It's better you tell her to find someone else, or you can propose to her I'm sure she will say yes, there's much pressure on her from home
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by pkang: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
u
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by thugmansion(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Please Marry her. That's what besties do,They help one another.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by sirusX(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
ikihealthplus:
lol.. sorry I can't and I told her wholeheartedly

She was giving me all the green light but I just settled to be her bestie because I don't like office romance.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
grin

Take ya share of the pie.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by calddon(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
never mix business with pleasure.

our family system does not encompass the struggle of a 21st century single lady. too many pressure
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by DeeTweenie(f): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
When a lady shows a guy that she is desperate to get married, that means she should be ready to face the consequences of used and dumped.

God create every woman and man with a partner, her time might not be now.

Advice her that she should shun the pressure from her mum and stay focused.

As long as she is a good lady, working, healthy, has the fear of God, hers will surly locate her. She should not be too quick to believe the sweet words of guys and she should Pray and fast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Regwitnafdac(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by AgentGoat: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Iwon ko?
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Divay22(f): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
help her by getting married to her
Simple!
I no understand this op o grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Splasshhh(f): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Just enjoy them
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Biingoo: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2018
My becareful ooh! Run away from evening newspapers cos they're nothing but badluck! Speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Kpokom: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2018
Please I would like to meet her. Connect me to her
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Tbanks01(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2018
chiommy123:
Just 29. Some are 35 and living their life.
No be lie oo
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by urahara(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2018
ikihealthplus:
There's this female colleague I met at my work place when I joined in June this year. She was giving me all the green light but I just settled to be her bestie because I don't like office romance.

Now the issue is she's 29 and still single and she confided in me that most of her relationship always go sour and its the men always breaking up with her. She's just an average lady in terms of looks but too slim, she doesn't have much flesh. I've advised her to eat well. She has anyway but she just added Weight a little. From what I understand..it's like she acts too desperate for marriage for any man that comes her way and some of the men use it to their advantage by wanting to sleep with her. Her mum is also on her neck to get married ASAP as she's the only daughter and she's way depressed.

I've told her often to face other things and look up to God but she said she's lost hope in God and she doesn't even attend church on Sundays.

Please I need your contributions on what I can tell her for her to be focused or else one day I pray not..she may do more harm to herself..

What's with Nigerians and involving God when they can't get a partner to marry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by xusaf: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2018
hmm bestie,ive never trusted that word since sec school

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

cool cool

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by tuoyoojo(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2018
there is something guys hate when they come across a desperate girl looking for marriage

these girls just wanted to get married to "marriage " not because they have found a person they are ready to share their lives, flaws, challenges and good moments with

some guys catch in on this desperate, chop, clean mouth and waka go

the best way to get a guy is not ask as though you don't need one and they would come flocking around

depression has never gotten any one anything

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Biingoo: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2018
chiommy123:
Like Victorian​ and co
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by AtikuDeman: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2018
Misleading topic

How does the body of this piece relate with the topic. Seems the mods are only active when it comes to banning usernames
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by loswhite(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2018
ikihealthplus:
lol.. sorry I can't and I told her wholeheartedly
why can't I marry her? Please just marry her and save a soul ...lol. u no fit marry who u come want to marry her?
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by bedspread: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
promise her marraige

fvck the living daylights out of her

clean mouth and run away

if she kills you lalasticala them will move the news of your death to fp for us grin
May your Sisters and Daughters get this Treatment!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by braine(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2018
chiommy123:

Lonely life of pain and sorrow

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2018
DeeTweenie:
When a lady shows a guy that she is desperate to get married, that means she should be ready to face the consequences of used and dumped.

God create every woman and man with a partner, her time might not be now.

Advice her that she should shun the pressure from her mum and stay focused.

As long as she is a good lady, working, healthy, has the fear of God, hers will surly locate her. She should not be too quick to believe the sweet words of guys and she should Pray and fast.
God did not create everyone with a partner. if he did there will be same number of men and women on Earth. not everyone will get married. even the Bible said some people are eunuch by birth, some made eunuch by men or circumstances, and some eunuch by chioce so not all of us will get married
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by xtervaganza(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
promise her marraige

clean mouth and run away

if she kills you lalasticala them will move the news of your death to fp for us grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by DeeTweenie(f): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2018
I think hers is different dear. Those that are eunuch by the listed below might have started having the signs and probably started living the life already.

Anyways, thanks for the correction.
Mklanceee:

God did not create everyone with a partner. if he did there will be same number of men and women on Earth. not everyone will get married. even the Bible said some people are eunuch by birth, some made eunuch by men or circumstances, and some eunuch by chioce so not all of us will get married
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by sisisioge: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Tell her a veterinarian Singleton couldn't stop laughing at her folly grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Touchforfree(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2018
Tell her to relax and always show her reason to know more about God.

Things will surely come her own way.

Her over-desperation for a married life will give her a bitter pill to swallow.

At 29+, she is still on the move, she should try and convince her parents to give her time so that she will get the right one.

She need to focus more on her work, from there things will definitely come her own way by His Grace.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by yesloaded: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
promise her marraige

clean mouth and run away

Your signature don talk am finish grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) / A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy / Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.