Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Official Fans Thread For The Legacies - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies (13794 Views)

The Legacies Season1 Episode 15 / Movie Reviews The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Legacies (video) / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2018
Finally the show is shaping up and getting more interesting.

Who erased all those creatures from history?

I am pretty sure that the combination of Klaus, Elijah and the hollow death brought them back into existence.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hey guys
Seems I'm the only one still watching cry
So we saw zombies this week o undecided
It was nice seeing jo this week, the twins biological mom,
Just as I said in my last update Lizzie takes after Caroline, and Josie is as meek as Josie snr
Thank God Raphael broke up with Lizzie now before the whole thing escalated
She should just date MG, dude is crazy about her cheesy
I really don't like what plec is doing to this show
But I'll see it through, I don't know if it would be renewed tho
This episode was very teary mehn
The episode was okay all things considered
Till next week

3 Likes

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by hustleranthem(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
This episode was so emotional. I nearly wanted to cry sad
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by korede2016(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018
As for me, I need a real villain not some wannabee villains... The producer or writer is making it boring to me
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Neimar: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2018
emotional episode

it reminded of Klaus and Elijah
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by kreezy(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2018
Ever since d main people disapeared, Klaus, Rebecca and Elijah since then av got zero interest on legacies but since am seeing this nice comment I'll go for it.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Funny episode.

Mr Nercomancer doesn't know that Alaric sole supernatural power is the ability to kill other supernaturals cheesy
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by chiboy1116: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2018
This show is getting whack , how can an alpha be defeated just like that , and his opponent is someone who just found out about his powers weeks ago. Wtf is wrong with the producer ?this series is starting to annoy me sef .

2 Likes

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Oga calm down.

Why do you think Klaus is the most feared among the Originals?
Klaus is fueled by rage in physical duels and people like that don't hold back.

Raphael powers in that fight was fueled by rage and passion besides they are all still teenagers so physical strength is still equal.

chiboy1116:
This show is getting whack , how can an alpha be defeated just like that , and his opponent is someone who just found out about his powers weeks ago. Wtf is wrong with the producer ?this series is starting to annoy me sef .

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by chiboy1116: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Oga calm down.

Raphael powers in that fight was fueled by rage and passion besides they are all still teenagers so physical strength is still equal.

that's bullshit , no matter how angry u are , an alpha is an alpha ...de don't get defeated easily . That Julie just de spoil this film for pesn .
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Remember to mention me when you create your own personal series cheesy

chiboy1116:
that's bullshit , no matter how angry u are , an alpha is an alpha ...de don't get defeated easily . That Julie just de spoil this film for pesn .
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by BlackManta(m): 1:37am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Oga calm down.

Oga forget that talk.

An Alpha getting beaten by a guy who just discovered his werewolf abilities a few weeks ago is just lazy writing.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Philogreen(m): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2018
BlackManta:

Oga forget that talk.

An Alpha getting beaten by a guy who just discovered his werewolf abilities a few weeks ago is just lazy writing.

He probably wasn't prepared for the fight, still thought Ralph was being too sentimental, that's why he lost to him(Thoughtfully).
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by finalboss(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by finalboss(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by finalboss(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by finalboss(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
x
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by brandon180(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
hope sha. just like her father, doesn't think well when angry
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Lana1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmmmn.......no Josie or Lizzie in this episode

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Jaymaestro(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
I am back in this for the tracks Bilish ft Khalid √√√ Interestingly, The Necromancer did a better job than the feared Monstas.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2018
Legacies‘ fall finale felt a little like Silence of the Lambs, subbing in Hope Mikaelson for Clarice Starling and replacing Hannibal Lecter with a twisted necromancer who’s way too charming for his own good. (I’m not the only one who finds him charming, right? Like, in a Jack Sparrow meets your worst nightmare kind of way?)
Anyway, Hope paid the show’s latest creature a visit on Thursday to learn more about Malivore, but I think we can all agree that what Hope really learned about… was herself. Within minutes of entering the Necromancer’s subconscious, she found herself back at Rousseau’s, where the gross-faced ghoul repeatedly tricked her into thinking she was about to see her father. (Falsely promising us Joseph Morgan is honestly the cruelest trick this guy could ever pull!)
And the taunting only got worse from there. “You want to know how your dad is, or should I say where he is,” the Necromancer told her. “After all, he did die to save your life — a lovely gesture for such a mercurial man.” Even after being temporarily ejected from the Necromancer’s subconscious, Hope powered through, insisting that she’s made peace with her father’s death. (Well, that makes one of us.)
Hope eventually broke down, admitting that she needed to know whether or not Klaus is spending eternity with someone. (“No one should ever have to be alone like this!”) But just as she arrived at this breakthrough, she was once again ejected from the Necromancer’s subconscious — and right into an argument with Alaric.
And those two got a lot off their chests: Alaric told her she isn’t letting herself grieve, Hope accused him of having a drinking problem, and they once again established that he is not her father. (Speaking of him being a father, where were Lizzie and Josie this week? Did I miss a line about them?)
In the end, Hope got the answers she was looking for: Malivore, which was designed to “wipe the scourge of the supernatural,” can be unlocked by three keys, the knife being one of them. Additionally, the Necromancer delivered a Klaus update: “He watches over you every day. He did die with love in his heart, and he doesn’t regret his choice. But he won’t find peace until you do. Good luck with that.”
While the Necromancer kept Hope distracted with this news, one of his zombies — Rafael’s girlfriend Cassie, who helped him remember that he caused her death — stole the knife and helped send it to Malivore. With the knife destroyed, the first seal is broken… and the Necromancer is free. Gulp.
Also worth discussing…
* I loved all the throwback references in this episode — first Rousseau’s from The Originals, then Damon’s “snatch, eat, erase” technique, then one of the zombies turning out to be a Bennett witch. I even enjoyed Dorian’s speech about Stefan murdering his parents. (There’s no such thing as an unflattering reference, OK?)
* Speaking of Dorian, I’m glad he nipped MG’s non-bunny diet in the bud before he totally lost control. MG’s one of the good ones, so I need him to hold it together.
* I hope to write about it at length in the coming weeks, but if I don’t get around to it, let me say it here: I’m honestly blown away by this show. I had my reservations at first, but it has established a firm identity — especially with these last three episodes — and I’m hooked. Characters are complex and engaging, and the mythology is unfolding at an intriguing pace. Kudos, all.

2 Likes

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2018
The way Hope is vexing me ehen, She no even resemble her Papa at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2018
brandon180:
hope sha. just like her father, doesn't think well when angry

Why Trust the Necromancer in the first place? And the stupid knife too was just kept somewhere without any sort of protection.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by brandon180(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
AryaSand:

Why Trust the Necromancer in the first place? And the stupid knife too was just kept somewhere without any sort of protection.
hope has this annoying "over-confidence"spirit. another Klaus feature.
but I don't blame her
if I was a tri-brid its only God I will fear.
as for d knife, m still tryna wrap my head around it, cos I don't understand.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by alaboski(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
So the show's back!!
Why in hell does only Hope remember everything?!
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by iSage: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
The series is just starting after so many crappy episodes. The holiday break really put things in perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
I downloaded the latest episode since three days ago.

I have no enthusiasm to watch.
The recent episodes are not encouraging.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Anyone still following?

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by boylemonade(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Anyone still following?
Episode 10 is the most mature and the best storyline since the story began.

This episode brings that maturity, that feeling like you aint watching nickledom, like previous episodes made us feel.

Its nice to have a feel and aura of klause michealson again.

Its like someone has taken away the writhing from plec.

this episode is 10/10.

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Seconded
boylemonade:
Episode 10 is the most mature and the best storyline since the story began.

This episode brings that maturity, that feeling like you aint watching nickledom, like previous episodes made us feel.

Its nice to have a feel and aura of klause michealson again.

Its like someone has taken away the writhing from plec.

this episode is 10/10.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by boylemonade(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Seconded
And you know, this episode just made me realised that ending the originals was a mistake.

That part where Alaric told Lizzie that Klaus turned off his humanity and lost it all and now the government has launched war with the supernatural.

That statement there, would have been the season 6 of the originals.
And it would have been mind blowing.

The writers really made a mistake and the season 6 would have featured the twins, the school, hope, Alaric and the originals still alife.

The storyline of episode 10 would have made it possible.

Because as hard as it seems to swallow, there is no legacy, no new Orleans without klause and the originals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Gods Must Be Crazy Part I&II / Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge / Student Mercilessly Raped By Class Teacher (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.