Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus (3973 Views)

Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by RurouniKenshin: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
When she's standing there, seemingly oblivious and uninterested in the world around her.

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by RurouniKenshin: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
When I walk up to her and tell her that she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by RurouniKenshin: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
I then mention a really expensive restaurant that I'd like to take her to.

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by RurouniKenshin: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
When I did a brief check of my wallet and she saw that I didn't have enough cash.

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by RurouniKenshin: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
When I stop her to allow me explain.

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by RurouniKenshin: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
When I told her that I have a credit card loaded with about $10,000.

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by RurouniKenshin: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
When my driver pulls up with the Porsche to pick us up

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by RurouniKenshin: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lalasticala, Ishilove grin
Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by Ever8054: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
me waste my creativity on a waste sperm...?...

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Only Him who sees in spirit knows what you do with this unclad pictures to the extent of cracking your brain coming up with captions. grin

Just kidding bro, no hard feelings. Your captions are on point.
Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by chelseaboi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice one
Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by kushercain: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Op for don use hand circumcise himself again on top these pics

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by sultaan(m): 2:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Today's bosoms are tomorrow's slippers

1 Like

Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by Shawlambivert(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Even with the "Just Kidding Bro" part, we still know you actually meant it. And it's actually not a bad thing wink
MajorJeffery:
Only Him who sees in spirit knows what you do with this unclad pictures to the extent of cracking your brain coming up with captions. grin

Just kidding bro, no hard feelings. Your captions are on point.
Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
RurouniKenshin:
Lalasticala, Ishilove grin
You want this on the home page? Seriously??
Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ishilove:
lol
Re: Funny Captions From The Photos Of Chioma Abby Zeus by RurouniKenshin: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ishilove:

Yes na. Was it not from front page I took those pictures?

(1) (Reply)

See Food Items A Man Said His Girlfriend Bought For 750 Naira / It's Today, I Realize Masturbate Has Side Effects.. My Dick Isn't Working / 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.