Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

VICTORIA (A Poem For Lagos) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / VICTORIA (A Poem For Lagos) (398 Views)

When You Are Young: A Poem For The Nigerian Child On Children's Day. / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book / Beautiful Poem For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VICTORIA (A Poem For Lagos) by Gunsheep(m): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2018
Countless hours pass En route to some place The city of sin From what was said. Land of growth From what was heared. Cheerful Lasgidians, Behold the moon-man Stepping for my kind Mankind. Amid these feet and faces The bridges, towers and Ocean in her ripples Echo the Eko salute This is Lagos! Ojota, Ikoyi, Ikeja, Badagry How these people agree On one and one thing only, 'E go better' I found Lagos Lagos found me I met Victoria on the Island Fairest of them all And we all must woo her Maiden, Of many suitors. Lagos!
idaago (www.facebook.com/idaagopoemsandpassion)
Re: VICTORIA (A Poem For Lagos) by TTNL: 2:01am On Oct 29, 2018
BOOKS FOR KIDS (NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL BOOKS)

We are into bulk sale of children educational books like: story books, continuous weekly assessment, effective writing skills, colouring book for all classes, text books, famous poems for children - poems kids will love, educational materials, quantitative & verbal reasoning, e.t.c

FOR BOOKINGS, CALL:
07066880314 , +2348020805269

(1) (Reply)

THE REBORGE 1-6 / Hopeful Teenagers: Novel / THE REINCARNATE By Chiamaka Nta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.