Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (36488 Views)

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by mydavidorf: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2018
shame on Nigeria
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Vince77(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Allwility:
INEC shouldn't accept this crappy excuse again. The military should present the said documents or INEC declare Buhari ineligible to run for office of President.

SIMPLE
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Chigeorge2015(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2018
On what ground should the army be holding his credentials? What kind of excuse is that one? Does this man think he's talking to kids or what?
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Thehilah4jesus: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2018
why can people be so daft??why will you even question buhari not having credentials??a well trained retired Army General in The Nigerian Army who must have had series of trainings home and abroad and you are still questioning his certificate.l weep for my country.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by sanpipita(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

but since he didn't and he gave reasons why he can't,can't you guys approach the army to get them by yourself since the certificates are so important to you guys the wailers?

Continue supporting nonsense, law states a candidate must be his certificates to the inec and you are here blabbing, you keep supporting impunity cos you feel it favours you.

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by sanpipita(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2018
Thehilah4jesus:
why can people be so daft??why will you even question buhari not having credentials??a well trained retired Army General in The Nigerian Army who must have had series of trainings home and abroad and you are still questioning his certificate.l weep for my country.

Why won't anyone question it, when he keeps dodging the fact he has to present them to the inec

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by HeyCorleone(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Thehilah4jesus:

Lmao. Your ignorance is outstanding.

No one is doubting whether he studied abroad or na. Where are his certificates? It's so simple.

3 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Officialemmyd(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Y dis man dey lie lyk dis, instead of taking d bold step ur former minister [kemi Adeosun] took u ar jst dere sayin wat does nt exist.........

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by gentlegenius(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
You people tried this same strategy in 2015 and it backfired on you . Do you really think those who will vote for Buhari give a damn about some worthless paper certificate?
And do you think those who will vote Atiku gives a fvck about some corruption allegations against him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Oxalic(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
socialmediaman:
In 2015 the excuse was that GEJ’s military withheld his certificates due to a politicized military, what’s the excuse now 3 years after, with his own Buratai as head?

Do we need another proof to know Buhari and APC lied their way into the office of the presidency?

Buhari and APC lied their way into power!!!

Back in 2014, so many lies were churned out against an innocent man by Satanic people just to have him removed from office. Now, they are faced with the result of lying shamelessly - humiliation. And it has not even started.

The Living God will so expose and humiliate Buhari and his evil cabal to the end that, life will be so tiring to them. Lies have expiry date.

Nigeria belongs to the Living God; not to evil forces.

Buhari's punishment will be worst than those of Pharoah and Nebuchadnezzar combined. People should just mark my words.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

ok,i hear.
Is there any certificate in Nigeria now that is greater than the certificate of return that INeC under your PDP gave to him when he won the 2015 general elections?

Most of us know army rules,i you want Buhari certificates,you can simply approach the army to get them.

Which useless army rules is this one talking about? Ur trying to say that all soldiers in Nigeria kept their original certificates with the army for permanent keeping
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Maxymilliano:

That's why Nigerians are experiencing affidavit kind of leadership, our economy is under affidavit ...
grin
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I'm sure this principal is a part-time prophet.

Well, no be dis story we wan read.

Wia de paper?
Hahahaha...he lost the certificate in the other room.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by bayelsaowei(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Allwility:
INEC shouldn't accept this crappy excuse again. The military should present the said documents or INEC declare Buhari ineligible to run for office of President.
inec is such a stupid board.. it is at this point that a fool like Buhari is screened out and a credible candidate emerge for the apc ... Nigeria is a foolish country to allow inec accept such madness..

Imagine applying for a job without your certificates ..

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by bayelsaowei(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Voter's of thieves will come here to pontificate like they have an atom of integrity in their silly skull. Stick with your thief let me stick with my President.
stick with your thief you mean
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Niceman4u:
wat a helpless and hopeless being we ve in aso rock. Not only is he lifeless he s also 'certificateless'
Trump helped us to confirm the lifelessness of this man but now the man has helped himself to prove that he is 'certificateless'
wat a 'less' human this contraption has found itself
Trump knew he had no certificate when he met the lifeless dullard.

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

They will decide between a lifeless one or a thief.
cry
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by naijajobx: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by PHILipu1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Which useless army rules is this one talking about? Ur trying to say that all soldiers in Nigeria kept their original certificates with the army for permanent keeping

GI and ask the army for Buhari documents that was used to admit him or keep quiet
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by PHILipu1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
sanpipita:

Continue supporting nonsense, law states a candidate must be his certificates to the inec and you are here blabbing, you keep supporting impunity cos you feel it favours you.

Lol,is it too hard to ask the army to produce the certificates that Buhari used to join the army since he can not produce the original onces?
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Teymanhenry(f): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
stupid evil man
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Judahudoh: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Obviously something wrong with PMBs cert.
But if he had passed through NDA and other educational institutions, calling him an illiterate is not justified.
Certificate is not equal to literacy

This country is messed up - Stop expecting much for the sake of your health and well-being
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by sanpipita(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol,is it too hard to ask the army to produce the certificates that Buhari used to join the army since he can not produce the original onces?

Who is it hard for? Buhari that's C in C or me? You are saying he can't request army to release his certificates for him, try defend with sense na

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by GenFunction: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
this man is not serious that means he didnt meet the requirements in 2015,how the Bleep was he screened?...oh 9jaaaa
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Austeeenxx: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Who even takes this lifeless clown serious?
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

GI and ask the army for Buhari documents that was used to admit him or keep quiet

buhari was admitted in the army with FSLC from primary school.

For his secondary education he stopped in SS1 and joined the army from there. Back then secondary school ended in SS2 and buhari never attended it, Talk more of writing WAEC n failing it.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by IMASTEX: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Allwility:
Unfortunately, INEC is not independent in the real sense. The country is just moving in circle without any direction. It is this country Dangote placed an advertisement for PhD driver. Many educated persons also died at NIS job screening. Here we have a certificateless individual applying for the highest position in the country.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by sCun: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thehilah4jesus:
You are the daft one here. Between all the long grammar and presenting the certificate, which one is easier?
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by PHILipu1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

buhari was admitted in the army with FSLC from primary school.

For his secondary education he stopped in SS1 and joined the army from there. Back then secondary school ended in SS2 and buhari never attended it, Talk more of writing WAEC n failing it.
So,can you go back and collect all the certificates from all the course he attended before becoming a general and can you also go hack and collect the INEC certificate of return that was issued to him in 2015.

Please if you can't, then keep quiet and let us here word.

If your PDP couldn't stop him with all this stuff in 2015,why do you think they can stop him now.

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by PHILipu1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
sanpipita:

Who is it hard for? Buhari that's C in C or me? You are saying he can't request army to release his certificates for him, try defend with sense na
Lol.
You guys need them,why don't you go and ask for them.
Buhari has told you guys that they are with the army and he is not ready to ask the army to produce them,then simply ask the army to do so.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

So,can you go back and collect all the certificates from all the course he attended before becoming a general and can you also go hack and collect the INEC certificate of return that was issued to him in 2015.

Please if you can't, then keep quiet and let us here word.

If your PDP couldn't stop him with all this stuff in 2015,why do you think they can stop him now.

""First degree""

gringringrin.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by PHILipu1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""First degree""

gringringrin.
Presently, there is no certificate in Nigeria that is greater than the certificate of return INEC gave to him when he defeated your PHD holder.

So,for us,we don't care about any other certificate for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin Buried: Fasoranti’s Daughter's Burial Photos / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha / FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.