Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC (30876 Views)

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by ArmaniUhuru: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
Gorem2013:
Another evidence Atiku is a packaged fraud

What happened to income from private university

What about income from Intel and other companies claimed to have employed 50,000 employees

So the so called business man who is coming to turn Nigeria to Dubai cannot even manage company with 50,000 employees to good profit but want to manage Nigeria with her 190m population.

Consider this;

60m in 3 years yet able to share $5k per delegate @ PDP conversation in PH that's $2m already for 4,000 delegates

Unspecified dollar for Kukah, Oyedelo, Gunni to beg Obasanjo. For Obj to agree a million dollar donated.

(Remember no more payment of salary of obj farm employees through FG and more than 50%of farm already closed permanently. The recent was the one in Ibadan sealed by OYO state. So Obj need every donation, even from crooks, not minding whether God will forgive him or not)

Then consider million already spent on social media and brown envelope mainstream media rightly tagged 'enemy of the people' by Trump. When you hear Atiku won a poll on tweeter, it means $100k shared to about 10k social media miscreants and hungry bloggers of Ipob extraction.

The summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria.
[/s]
Oga both Buhari and Atiku are frauds. Before buhari came on board, he claimed his credentials are with the military. Now he is president, and he is also claiming. 4 years as president, and he still can’t get his credentials from the military? Bros no be quarrel o, but just think am.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by thunder74(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2018
chinchum:
What happens to his salary as a former VP?
Taxes deducted at source.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Hopebringer: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
Gorem2013:

What about income from Intel and other companies claimed to have employed 50,000 employees

So the so called business man who is coming to turn Nigeria to Dubai cannot even manage company with 50,000 employees to good profit but want to manage Nigeria with her 190m population.

Consider this;

60m in 3 years yet able to share $5k per delegate @ PDP conversation in PH that's $2m already for 4,000 delegates

Unspecified dollar for Kukah, Oyedelo, Gunni to beg Obasanjo. For Obj to agree a million dollar donated.

(Remember no more payment of salary of obj farm employees through FG and more than 50%of farm already closed permanently. The recent was the one in Ibadan sealed by OYO state. So Obj need every donation, even from crooks, not minding whether God will forgive him or not)

Then consider million already spent on social media and brown envelope mainstream media rightly tagged 'enemy of the people' by Trump. When you hear Atiku won a poll on tweeter, it means $100k shared to about 10k social media miscreants and hungry bloggers of Ipob extraction.

The summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria.
[/s]

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
APC TOUT
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by sCun: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari, in an affidavit to support his form, said his credentials are still with the military.
This is the real news here, Mr fake integrity does not have a certificate and he is lying about it on oath!
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by emperorblog(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2018
we are watching
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by SimonMagau: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2018
tongue
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Mhiztamurtala(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Buhari should declare his income

Oh he didn't have a reasonable income, his gay cows can't reproduce, he live in a rented 3 bedroom in katsina, he borrowed loan to obtain presidential form but uses #80m to barb is head yearly cheesy

Buhari is a scam

Buhari's followers are dumb
Ode! Are talking of Buhari here, why must u showcase ur stupidity on every thread.? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Riduane: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

OMG grin grin grin grin this is a very big upper cut shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by dazzlingd(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Mcreloaded:
Zombies will flood this thread soon

How much do u have to defend corrupt people who swindle the whole nation. Shame on you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by ayobaye(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2018
effoi:
personal income tax is different from company tax. Most successful businessmen don't earn much personally as their business pays all their expenses. Their business also pays tax by the way. Ask for the tax returns of his companies if you want to know whether he pays commensurate tax

You are accounting wise sound. Atiku is a separate legal entity from his businesses.

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Fools, personal income is different from company income. To show his business savvy, he can't mix company profit for his personal gains.

While Buhari is still lying to us that his records are with military board, can't he collect it from them and submit.

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by olatade(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2018
This is ridiculous.
It clearly shows he is a tax evader.
Yet, his party doesn't want people to call him a thief, what then do we call someone who deliberately stole our tax via tax evasion?
Atiku is a crook

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Praktikals(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2018
PapalsBull:

Why can't the military release Buhari credentials?
You dont seem to get it. Even if Buhari presents a bread label, we like am like that. If you guys can accept aticrook, a wanted criminal in the USA, leave our baba alone. Atiku is a monumental fraud. How can you make a meagre #20 million yearly and claim to be a billionaire? It will take 50 years for 20 million yearly income to come to #1 billion. Na dummy dem they sell una. #sai baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by sweetkev(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

GOD BLESS YOU but Buhari is also incompetent. Like Buhari like Atiku, both are incompetent undecided
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by RealSniper: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

Do yourself a favour by reading what you just typed, you will be surprised at yourself writing what is fact and what is not fact just to prove a point nobody gives a 4uk about.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by cbngov01(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Is it that buhari cannot tell d secretary of the military to make photocpy for him? Everyday his credentials with the military.

This one weak me o

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by adisabarber(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Academicwizman:

Your comments show that you have a level of knowledge about taxation. However, without facts and figures on Atiku's personal income (which many Nigerians understate criminally to beat down tax liability), you cannot conclude that he is a fraud. However, judging by Atiku lifestyle, the income declaration appears fraudulent

Stop arguing with idiots in public.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Anything you talk correct. I just want a change in government. Still on Atikulating
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by captianfreeman(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2018
All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

When would this man be serious. ?
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Sonoyom(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari has been scamming Nigerians since 1780
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Tonytonex(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2018
PapalsBull:

Why can't the military release Buhari credentials?
Buhari is the GCFR... use ur brain.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Splasshhh(f): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2018
For where
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by ugo41babe(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2018
profosa:

And those Companies do not pay dividend.they don't pay director's fees,he does not enjoy benefit in kind from these companies.are all these not taxable.With several wives and children.60m income kai Atikucrook.
what tax do you pay on your dividend. maybe you dnt own shares
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by ITbomb(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Buhari should declare his income

Oh he didn't have a reasonable income, his gay cows can't reproduce, he live in a rented 3 bedroom in katsina, he borrowed loan to obtain presidential form but uses #80m to barb is head yearly cheesy

Buhari is a scam

Buhari's followers are dumb
Buhari's Asset declaration is with the secretary of the Code of Conduct Bureau
Income tax is with the Secretary, FIRS and
Academic certificates with the Secretary Military Board
Even his PVC is with the Secretary INEC

He will be presenting all these during the next Presidential debate sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Although it may be false, did Buhari ever declare his assets publicly? Point on Nigerian who pays his tax accurately in Nigeria and I'm ready to give you N100k. I mean accurately just like a lot people do it in the States.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Awoo88: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2018
So buhati is still going with that "with military board..." Nonsense?
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by lexy2014: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2018
chinchum:
What happens to his salary as a former VP?
E don chop am finish since 2007
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by symbianDON(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2018
atikuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! sofrey sofrey naaaaaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by michlins(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2018
profosa:

And those Companies do not pay dividend.they don't pay director's fees,he does not enjoy benefit in kind from these companies.are all these not taxable.With several wives and children.60m income kai Atikucrook.
do you know how much Mark Zukerberg earns peraunm is just $1. That's how corporate executives avoid paying personal income tax. Their company takes care of their personal expenses and then add it to corporate expenses before paying taxes

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by emezuo17: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

But the man you are supporting have been unable to increase 150 cows since God knows when to 151 till date
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by ugo41babe(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2018
have you forgotten the case of Trump? how much did he file as tax returns? you are not happy he even filed at all. some of you ranting here can not even file any tax returns for the past 3 yrs.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by lexy2014: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Tonytonex:
Buhari is the GCFR... use ur brain.
What does GCFR mean and what has it got 2do with d military releasing d presidents credentials?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herder Who Killed His Fellow Herdsman In Enugu Caught (Photos) / Killings In Nigeria: Fulani Group Asks Buhari To Listen To Obasanjo’s Advice / What's The Future Of Southern Nigeria If The North Falls To Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.