Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,564 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her (45006 Views)

Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son / Faithia Williams Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Urges Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Faithia Williams: Why My Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Tessyama1: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Faithia Williams has narrated her encounter with a young man she met in the U.S, who wanted a relationship with her.

According to her, she man, 30, didn't believe her age when she told him, and she liked how self assured he came across.

She also revealed to the man that she has a man. (Who could that be?) She wrote;

"I met one young man who is around 30 years here in US. He asked for my name and number. He asked I show him my IG page. He wants a relationship. I told him, my second child is on his way to university already and I have a man already. He said I lied with my age. I collected his number and insist that I won't give him mine. I couldn't stop laughing all through the trip back home. I won't call him but I truly like how self assured he came across, smart, full of life, optimistic and I need not say how handsome he is. I thought about him more than once, had to delete his number. The youngmen out there are not playing. This is more than STEWWWW."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/faithia-williams-encounter-with-a-man-she-met-in-the-us.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Naza25: 5:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Just say it, you are looking for a man

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Praizenews: 5:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Pls clap for her

9 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by duduade: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2018
You know she also has needs

It could be tempting

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Mama di mama cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by hucienda: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Madam, forget story .. you go still call am las las. wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Seconsol92(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Stew season
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Bossontop(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2018
"you wont call him" ......abii??....kwantinue

[img]https://media1./images/1e9a3f6d3a4e675f299360ee0f710396/tenor.gif?itemid=7328995[/img]

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by BigGuyMan: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Afonja old Olosho don carry their business enter jand embarassed

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by freethinker01: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2018
What relevance is this info?

10 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Abbeyme: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2018
All these nonsense sef
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Nothing as beautiful and cool as SELF ASSURANCE!

it's good to make your self happy most times!!

Pamela was it in September, Stew is it in October, let's wait for November to see wats up!
Up Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by QueenKhaliesie(f): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2018
nawao
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by DaddyMorenike: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Isssokay! Just 'Coin'tinueeee.

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by thegoodone1234(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
kk
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by gurunlocker: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Mama no go delete that number. Any time she enter US, she go call the guy to hang out and do some "Big girl, big rod" shlt

4 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by tolu4you: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Atikulated news or nothing till Feb 2019.
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by kolafolabi(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin She has a feeling for him though

4 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by itiswellandwell: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Anyting to trend
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by ACE1010: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Naza25:
Just say it, you are looking for a man

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Atirolaoluwa: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2018
I Dey laugh
Stil Dey laugh
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by Splasshhh(f): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2018
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos / E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.