Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

"My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets (766 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day / Femi Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife Precious And Son / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets by Praizeupdates: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Controversial politician Femi Fani Kayode shares adorable photo of his twins call them his boys.

Proud dad.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-boys-femi-fani-kayode-shares-adorable-photos-of-his-triplets/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets by Praizeupdates: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more Adorable photos of FFK triplets >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

he wrote ;

Re: "My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Owww!!! cuties. muah!!!
Re: "My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 26, 2018
x
Re: "My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Chaii see fine woman
Re: "My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets by duduade: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2018
Cute boys but that one in the middle has got a very distinguishing look.. He looks like he is going to be bigger than the other two flanked on both sides and that his hair line.. Looking bald
Re: "My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets by Munzy14(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2018
God blesses this guy, yet some miscreants here castigate him like a sinner.
Re: "My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets by praizblog: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets by newbornmacho(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Igbo women amaka

(1) (Reply)

Vital Strategies That Has Kept The Colors Of Ondo State Govt Shinning Bright. / PMB Minister Financing PRP In Bauchi State / Sudan Diplomat Who Was Killed To Cover Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.