Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (18597 Views)

Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by engineerboat(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Peter Obi: Don’t attack anybody or make trouble on my behalf

Vice Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the 2019 polls, Peter Obi, has charged his supporters not to attack or insult anybody on his behalf, distancing himself from any such undemocratic conduct.

Obi gave the charge in a statement by his Special Adviser, Valentine Obienyem, in which he aligned himself with the position of his boss and PDP Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, that their campaign must be clean and based on issues.

The statement noted: “Mr. Peter Obi is an institution imbued with life. He performed well as the Governor of Anambra State and has been engaged in value-added pursuits since he left Government House. Since his work and records speak for him, we did not deem it compelling to hire anybody or group of persons to sing his praises. Everybody that writes about Peter Obi or comes to his defence does so out of conviction.

“Now that we have a higher and nobler mission fate has called him to undertake, we appeal that no one should court crisis or attack anybody or group in the name of Peter Obi. The tasks ahead are enormous, and all hands are expected to be on deck in promoting his candidature and that of his principal. Indeed, our mission is enhanced because in him, we have a good, valuable product to market.

“May we, therefore, use this opportunity to appeal to all those who support Mr. Peter Obi on social media platforms not to attack anybody or group, even those on the lunatic fringes. What we need most currently is to join hands to salvage Nigeria by propagating the ideals Atiku and Obi represent because we are certain they will work for the country.

“Anybody or group that go contrary to this message is on their own and must not be associated with Obi’s fans.”

“We are constrained to state this publicly because of failure of personal appeals we have been making on this matter. We must always bear in mind, as earlier pointed out, that internal cooperation is the first law of external competition.”

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/peter-obi-attack-trouble-behalf-165765/

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by ikogba: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2018
If only the electorate will understand that the elites do not fight themselves like the way electorates fight themselves.

Anyway, me as a student way never see feeding money or transport money to feed nai want go day fight for politicians?

NEVER.

Meanwhile, please help me with anything to feed and transport to school.

Ecobank. 3611070722

Thank you

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by engineerboat(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2018
We know the sons a d daughter of abuse.

But we will not go Into gutter with them but with facts

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2018
That is impossible Nwokem cool

As we dey atikulate obidiently, na so we go dey abuse, insult and curse the other side dey go cool

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Such a fine and educated gentleman.

Politics is not a do or die affair , But APC miscreants don't know these .

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by nnachukz(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Even the Bible said in Romans, "If it will be possible, live peacefully with everyone"
The word "if" is a conditional connotation, and can't be overlooked. In this context, it shows it is almost impossible.
If they don't attack us first, we will be cool. Otherwise, we will give back in the same measure.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by hucienda: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2018
The PDP candidates for Pres. and Veep don't want gutter campaign - but their supporters would really like to get into action with their APC counterparts already in the mud. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by jerryunit48: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Obi my man... I have already Atikulated since 2015 just check my Facebook account you will see , but now I am Atikulating Obi dientely

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Such a fine and educated gentleman.

Politics is not a do or die affair , But APC miscreants don't know these .

But PDP neanderthals know right?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

But PDP neanderthals know right?

The BMC nairaland crew started off their campaign the wrong way by spreading hate and unnecessary insults on a more Atikulated side coasting home to victory .

The BMC APC crew, resorts to insult when there is nothing left to market about a failure like Buhari again.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

The BMC nairaland crew started off their campaign the wrong way by spreading hate and unnecessary insults on a more Atikulated side coasting him to victory .

The BMC APC crew, resorts to insult when there is nothing to market about a failure like Buhari again.

While the LMC and atikulators had been insulting everything Buhari, Osinbajo even while in the womb of Atiku's declaration.

Have you heard things like Buhari is a paedophile? Buhari killed his first wife and daughter? Buhari raped his wife? Osinbajo abandoned his father? And things like that?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

While the LMC and atikulators had been insulting everything Buhari, Osinbajo even while in the womb of Atiku's declaration.

Have you heard things like Buhari is a paedophile? Buhari killed his first wife and daughter? Buhari raped his wife? Osinbajo abandoned his father? And things like that?

Shutup and shutup again
This lines has been trending even before Atiku defected to PDP.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by Seconsol92(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2018
Let us all articulate obediently

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

stop spreading lies .

Nobody has ever said the highlighted about Buhari .

Nigerians only know him to be a monumental failure and not as the highlighted .

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Shutup and shutup again

You're of course a stark illiterate and it's people like you Obi was talking to but he hasn't realised you're too empty to understand him.

Did you not see this bold in my post? Are you too dull to understand it?

shukuokukobambi:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

stop spreading lies .

Nobody has ever said the highlighted about Buhari .

Nigerians only know him to be a monumental failure and not as the highlighted .

You can keep denying after all, you were born after Atiku declared for presidency and wasn't present during 2015 campaigns.

Have you also not heard this before?

Aisha is a prostitute? Thunder for Buhari and other such idiocies? Infact see one admitting to what i said even here so you're a pathetic liar if you claim not to have heard it before or you're a baby less than 3 months old

BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Shutup and shutup again
Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You can keep denying after all, you were born after Atiku declared for presidency and wasn't present during 2015 campaigns.

Have you also not heard this before?

Aisha is a prostitute? Thunder for Buhari and other such idiocies?

Show us screenshot evidence with date.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Show us screenshot evidence with date.

You're hopelessly deluded and are a pathetic liar. Argue with your friend below. At least he had the grace to admit it

BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Shutup and shutup again
Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're hopelessly deluded and are a pathetic liar. Argue with your friend below. At least he had the grace to admit it

Like I said , Show us evidence to back up your claim .

I won't reply to your insult .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Like I said , Show us evidence to back up your claim .

I won't reply to your insult .

I'm not insulting you. It's a statement of fact. You're a pathetic liar if you feign ignorance and you're hopelessly deluded if you think I'll indulge you. If you're interested, ask your fellow atikulator who admitted to us all that those lines have been trending for long.
Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I'm not insulting you. It's a statement of fact. You're a pathetic liar if you feign ignorance and you're hopelessly deluded if you think I'll indulge you. If you're interested, ask you fellow atikulator who admitted to us all that those lines have been trending for long.

You don't win a case In a court of law without backing up your claim with strong evidence .

I'm done .

Bye

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're of course a stark illiterate and it's people like you Obi was talking to but he hasn't realised you're too empty to understand him.

Did you not see this bold in my post? Are you too dull to understand it?

Then here comes the originator and master of hate speeches

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

You don't win a case In a court of law without backing up your claim with strong evidence .

I'm done .

Bye

No evidence is strong enough for a hopelessly hypocritical and lying mind.

Keep burying your head in the sand
Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Then here comes the originator and master of hate speeches

So tell Obi you're not interested in his hypocritical stance. In Nigeria, roforofo politics is our way.

Oya, start throwing your insults and threats again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by TreasureJunky: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2018
This is how an educated man should talk,,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

No evidence is strong enough for a hopelessly hypocritical and lying mind.

Keep burying your head in the sand
How can a president be so bigoted that only his region matters , the rest don't .

That's not a good president .

Please reply me with facts and not resorting to insults like most APC crew do when there is nothing left to sell about Buhari .

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

How can a president be so bigoted that only his region matters , the rest don't .

That's not a good president .

Please reply me with facts and not resorting to insults like most APC crew do when there is nothing left to sell about Buhari .

I'm not selling Buhari to you. I'm not interested in selling Buhari. I leave his media arm to do that but I'm here to laugh at your rabid hypocrisy in denying what every rational adult and even Obi knows hence his warnings. The PDP touts insult as much as their APC counterparts and that's the nature of politics the world over. Even your American Jesus, Donald Okechukwu Trump no dey carry last

Buhari has failed in a lot of areas but your type will package Atiku as a modern Jesus. Kwantinue. Your 15k LMC salary must be earned

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

[s]I'm not selling Buhari to you. I'm not interested in selling Buhari. I leave his media arm to do that but I'm here to laugh at your rabid hypocrisy in denying what every rational adult and even Obi knows hence his warnings. The PDP touts insult as much as their APC counterparts and that's the nature of politics the world over. Even your American Jesus, Donald Okechukwu Trump no dey carry last[/s]

Buhari has failed in a lot of areas

The bolded is obviously true .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by Sprumbabafather: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
That is impossible Nwokem cool

As we dey atikulate obidiently, na so we go dey abuse, insult and curse the other side dey go cool

Who cloned this account?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

The bolded is obviously true .

Of course. Just like it's also true that Atiku is a thief
Re: Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf by shukuokukobambi: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Who cloned this account?

Peter Obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) / Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Dissolves Cabinet / Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.