Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab (3281 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) / Revive The Sunnah Of The Prophet (s.a.w) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by assudaisiy: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2018
By

Ibn Abdillah As-sudaisiy Al-Iloori

There are Muslims homes where you can hardly find a single woman or lady wearing the proper hijab. This is one of the things that depict the extent of the strangeness real Islaam is in our contemporary society. So, if we can find a lady who starts the wearing of the full hijab in her own family before other ladies in the same family emulate her, such a sister becomes a heroine and would continue to have the reward of each and every lady who practices this Sunnah of wearing the hijab in her family, and the reward of those ladies (who emulate her) would not be reduced. This is one of the great benefits of reviving a Sunnah wherever we find ourselves.

On the other hand, if there is a person (man or woman) who hates the hijab and instructs his children or other ladies in the family against wearing of the proper hijab because of the hatred he or she has for this sunnah, such a person is setting a bad record by forbidding and discouraging the practise of a sunnah and he or she would continue to share from the sins of those who adhere to his instruction and the sins of the adherents of such instruction would not be reduced. In a relevant hadith, Kathir Ibn Abdillah رضي الله عنه reported that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said to Bilal رضي الله عنه

“....Verily, whoever revives a tradition (sunnah) from among my traditions which has died after me, then he will have a reward similar to whoever acts upon it without taking anything away from their rewards. Whoever introduces an innovation with which Allah and His Messenger are not pleased, then he will have a sin similar to whoever acts upon it without taking anything away from the sins of the people.” [Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2677]

It is laudable to be in the forefront of reviving the Sunnah in any community we find ourselves. And it is bad and dishonorable for anyone to champion the cause of bid'ah in the society or lead attacks against the Sunnah of the beloved Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم. So, we should be careful of what we do these days, because life is history and everything about us would soon become history. When I die, I want to be remembered for the various sunnah I am able to revive. Do not be one who would be remembered for hatred of Sunnah or its adherents. Be bold and courageous enough to introduce hijab in your homes, may Allah bless you.

May Allah guide us aright

Source: http://www.assudaisiy.com/2018/10/friday-reminder-4-revive-sunnah-of-hijab.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by assudaisiy: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2018
Lalasticlala: please help push this up. It is a weekly friday series. Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by EmperorAkidi(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2018
Ameen, may Allah have mercy on us and guide us.
Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2018
There are many with hijabs that still do immoral tins

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by Hadone(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Good
Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by oblaak(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2018
The choice is before us. Get Atikulated my people. smiley

1 Like

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by Alepa(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
So? What’s your point?
Who said people with hijabs don’t do immoral things out of their own free will?

1 Like

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by Alepa(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Ena dey always dey too quick to call mod but on Sunday ena go dey masturbate for Christians tread wink grin cheesy
Lmao!
What’s my business with Christians thread ??
The last time I found myself on a Christian thread .
It was a thread about a Christian man that wants to marry another Christian woman . But they couldn’t get married because they attend different churches and one party is not ready to leave his or her church to start attending the other part’s Church .
I didn’t even make any comment on that thread . The curses and roasting you guys were giving one another is enough . Lmao !

4 Likes

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by Shafiiimran99: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
it doesn't follow, every deed has its reward.
So, whosoever does good equal to the weight of a speck of dust shall see it.
8. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of a speck of dust shall see it. Quran 99:7-8

2 Likes

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by Friend01(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Hijab wey ena use dey hide bombs and machetes grin cool

You should change you moniker to big Mumu man.
You came to wrong thread.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by Friend01(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

Lmao!
What’s my business with Christians thread ??
The last time I found myself on a Christian thread .
It was a thread about a Christian man that wants to marry another Christian woman . But they couldn’t get married because they attend different churches and one party is not ready to leave his or her church to start attending the other part’s Church .
I didn’t even make any comment on that thread . The curses and roasting you guys were giving one another is enough . Lmao !

Christians always out to make us feel we should be like them and less like us.
Just leave the psychiatric patient alone.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by Alepa(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Hmm wow so far the man ain't practicing Child Abuse like Mr Mohammed your savior grin cheesy

Mohammed no dey use eyes see small small girls wey never even get breast grin
Lmao!
As expected! You will deviate from the topic of discussion.
I hope you find peace soon
Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by Ameekas(f): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
Seriously I get discourage when I get to know some hijabite,there character is nothing to write about. Though no one is perfect

1 Like

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by gateleo(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Wetn i talk na lie?

Even your afonjas brothers are now following the footsteps of their Savior Mr Mohammed the fraudster.

Go to Ogun, ibadan, ondo, ekiti and see how young underage girls are being sexually assaulted, raped and killed grin cool cheesy wink

I shame for ena yoruba Muslims embarassed

Please can you stop all these insults.
Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by tuhamworld: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Ameekas:
Seriously I get discourage when I get to know some hijabite,there character is nothing to write about.

Though no one is perfect

There's this quote

"When i do something bad, blame it on me and NOT my religion"
I like that your final quote that no-one is perfect

1 Like

Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by BenzEne1(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2018
The way xtians find an excuse to insult Muslims and Muhammed is alarming. They can't even discuss objectively na to dey rain curses. Discussing with them is like drawing water from a mirage.
Re: Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab by IamAtikulate: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Islam have succeeded in killing HRH Adara a Southern Kaduna King because he refused to become an Emir. It is not fair.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sunni -shia -sufi Arguments Destroying The Ummah / Judging Others Unjustly? / Hajj: To Do Only One Or Multiple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.