Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom (30902 Views)

4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) / Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by benny4wax(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
I have been an active Nairander for years now, but I only post or reply when necessary. I am in Kaduna and I see serious war looming (I fear for everybody living in Kd).

To those saying that this is not religious or political, I laugh you. It may start as a communal clash but it always escalates to religious, ethnic and polical.

I saw a video here of a man being stoned to death during this crisis in Ibrahim Taiwo road ( Before Kasuwa). If you watch the video carefully you will notice that at one point, they stopped stoning him and started shouting that he is a Muslim. That was his saving grace.

I have good Muslim friends, therefore I can vouch that they are not all evil, but so many Muslims are committing atrocities all in the name of Allah. Its just the illiterate ones. If you are an educated Muslim Man or Woman tell the truth, nobody will stone you for it.

The traditional ruler is a Christian, what a coincident. The problem is, Islam encourages Muslims to fight those who fight them but Christianity says "If you are slapped on the right cheek, turn the left cheek for the person to complete the slap".

I speak as a neutral being, No sides taken. Challenge me with facts, if not, hold your peace.

Salam.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Modarun(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Elrufai and the Buhari govt targeting those Trad. leaders against the Setting up of grazing colonies that would ensue after the ethnic cleansings going on.
But the North central people should know the real enemies are those Yorubas who are busy giving this failed bloodsucking APC govt legitimacy by leading the media charge and propaganda to discredit the killings going on across the country and the North central states.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by BabbanBura(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mykel4God:
Morning famz
Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation

How much help are you able to raise? Am also wondering how you guys gonna pay for school fees and other things like upkeep if you can't pay acceptance fees?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by stankezzy: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
How can these hoodlums over power 4 police men with guns ,
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by seunjungle1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oh boy this is another attack looming....kachia people are very strong when it comes to communal clash like this, they are the strongest militias in the whole southern Kaduna. Fulanis and Abokis must be on their run now
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by amossgnyahoo: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
The wicked killer we not go unpunish to their third generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) / Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.