Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna (45501 Views)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Fourwinds: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
davidafe:
Abegi... King Adara is dead because he refuse to change his title to Emir, as instructed by the governor.
embarassed embarassed embarassed :- embarassed

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by veave(f): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
CsRockefeller:

U write poems?

Yes baby kiss
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Thicktemptation(f): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=ChungLee post=72432578]

nah! Sabo[/quote
Thought it's Bayan duste. Hope Sabo is fine.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
NaMe4:

This is a selfish statement!

We should be more nationalistic in resolving issues which affects everyone of us (even if you think you may not be affected directly).

With what Fashola revealed yesterday, I really wonder what special gains a region gets when they produce the president of the Country.
With the general outlook of the Country as a whole, it's just plain stupidity!

You igbos want chaos in Nigeria and you have now got it so why are you disturbing the rest of us?

Evil things called igbos.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

3 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Turantula(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Shut up and stop your scare mongering. We are waiting for the fulanis to wipe us out in the SW but we would never vote for igbos.

You think yorubas are a tribe fulani can just wipe out? You think say you get sense abi?

When are you going to have an oba in Ilorin.
Shameless chest beater. Go to Ilorin and mention Oba let me see how you will come back alive.
Anumpama

3 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by ChungLee: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thicktemptation:

Thought it's Bayan duste. Hope Sabo is fine.

Sabo is fine. no qualms so far.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Turantula:

When are you going to have an oba in Ilorin.
Shameless chest beater. Go to Ilorin and mention Oba let me see how you will come back alive.
Anumpama

Oya, kill yourself. I prefer to be islamised than to ruled by a hateful, hypocritical tribe who claim to be christians. There is nothing christlike in you igbos.

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by NaMe4: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You igbos want chaos in Nigeria and you have now got it so why are you disturbing the rest of us?

Honestly, you sound unstable!

I made an observation regarding your highly insensitive statement , the next thing you're quoting me talking about Igbo people.
Wetin concern my statement with Igbo?

The way some of you have a morbid delusion about these Igbos, honestly this is bodering on some sort of psychiatric condition.

If the christians in KD can't protect themselves then the Fulani can as well finish them there.

The Fulanis can finish the Christians in KD, but you stand with status quo till 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by mightyhazell: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

evil because they brave all odds and make themselves comfortable while lazy demons pile away in jealousy induced anguish?
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by mightyhazell: 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
NaMe4:

Honestly, you sound unstable!

I made an observation regarding your highly insensitive statement , the next thing you're quoting me talking about Igbo people.
Wetin concern my statement with Igbo?

The way some of you have a morbid delusion about these Igbos, honestly this is bodering on sort of psychiatric condition.

a magnetic resonance image of his brain will most definitely reveal a deep engravement of 'IGBO'in it. no be ordinary hand, lol

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by NaMe4: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
mightyhazell:
a magnetic resonance image of his brain will most definitely reveal a deep engravement of 'IGBO'in it. no be ordinary hand, lol

grin. E taya me.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Two can play that game. I am a Christian and I am ready to be islamised just to counter igbo hate for my tribe and the nation.

Buhari must complete his 2nd term so that more igbos will be forced into confrontation with Federal forces. We can actualy destroy the nation together since that's what igbos want.

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
We are not having an election next year but a selection. We shall rig our way to victory and we want to see what these proud and hateful igbos can do to help Atiku.

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by mightyhazell: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Two can play that game. I am a Christian and I am ready to be islamised just to counter igbo hate for my tribe and the nation.

Buhari must complete his 2nd term so that more igbos will be forced into confrontation with Federal forces. We can actualy destroy the nation together since that's what igbos want.

hate induced madness. all because igbos keep sitting pretty in Nigeria despite all evil machinations by ur fathers. lol

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
mightyhazell:
hate induced madness. all because igbos keep sitting pretty in Nigeria despite all evil machinations by ur fathers. lol

We are rigging in Buhari next year and you igbos can do your worst.

You do not have a monopoly of hate. I am ready for the invasion by Fulani herdsmen just to stick it to your type that yorubas will not capitulate to igbo politics of hate. What the Yoruba nation is waiting for is what igbos will do to help Atiku once he's roundly defeated next year.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by thatigboman: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

sense has since left u

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by moonbender(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
veave:
The day of the dog... A day the grass eats the goat And the fish catches the hook... A day the hunter is caught in his own trap. And the victim becomes the victor... A date so close you smell the death It is the day of the dog...
I'm attracted to this Chat me up on Whatsapp - 07030964115
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by bilulu(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaOhafia:
I'm Igbo and still tell my ibibio brothers that if we like hausas, nobody will be speaking ibibio now. This guys are on a mission that the northern Christians don't know
d worst part is d northern Christians re forming ignorant of dat fact u stated. dry luv n care for their oppressors even Wen dey keep turning suya in their hands....

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
bilulu:

d worst part is d northern Christians re forming ignorant of dat fact u stated. dry luv n care for their oppressors even Wen dey keep turning suya in their hands....

Hmmmm.......reminds me of something.

I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor, CAN's President were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!

Awolowo On The Nigerian Civil War 
"It appears to me that the causes of the last Civil War lie embedded in the nether realms of such degrading and depraving evils as unemployment; mass ignorance; endemic and debilitating diseases; low productivity; abuse and misuse of power, bribery and corruption; favouritism and nepotism; ethnocentricity and tribalism; much poverty and much discontent." 
- Address to The Nigerian Trade Union Congress (1970): In Voice of Courage, 1981.

ALL THAT YOU HAVE READ ABOVE ARE THEY DISEASES AFFECTING NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by CsRockefeller(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
veave:

Yes baby kiss

Lovely, that's nice.
I write too, so I knew that piece had to come from the pen of a genius, that piece is deep. You own a blog? Or u write casually?
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Cityguy: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
An eye for an eye and let's see how far we all go. This is unpardonable and the youth there shouldn't allow this pass. It was calculated, premeditated assassination.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by NaMe4: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Brother, there's no need to further impart damage on one another and the Country as a whole by hating on and working against one another.

You can see where the Country is today. It's largely because of hate politics.

Remember, there are multiple other tribes in this Nigerian Nation who pay the price for our level of disunity. You can see examples in Kaduna, Jos, Taraba, Benue, even in the SouthWest, SouthEast and South-South.

What has any average Yoruba, Igbo, Jaba, Berom, Hausa, Jukun, Esan, Bini man gained today from hate politics? The world has advanced and left us way behind.

Wetin we gain? Is it constant power supply? Potable pipe borne water? Good roads? Reasonable housing schemes? Jobs for youth? Security?

While you are busy hating and killing one another, the very few individuals who want to remain at the helm of affairs despite poor performance will make sure they take advantage of your disunity.

Even juicy job placements are given to their kids, relatives, friends and associates.
I remember a thread on this forum for NPA (Nigerian Ports Authority) which seemed laudible. A lot of Nairalanders travelled across the Country (despite security risks) for exams and interviews.
I learned appointment letters were issued to individuals who did not sit for the exam and have been working for some time. I haven't seen any Nairalander confirm receipt of an appointment letter; maybe very few have and have not indicated. This was a recruitment for hundreds of personnel!

Did you know some corpers were abducted on their way to orientation camp and were just released today? You see the state of security. It could have been any of your relatives.

So you see! That hate and scattering of Country you're talking about, only the average Nigerian feels the brunt.

I am from a 'minority' tribe. I don't care about the tribes of those who steer this Country in the right direction.
We all have to play our parts - you and me.
Put in ideas and energy in the positive direction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by mightyhazell: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We are rigging in Buhari next year and you igbos can do your worst.

You do not have a monopoly of hate. I am ready for the invasion by Fulani herdsmen just to stick it to your type that yorubas will not capitulate to igbo politics of hate. What the Yoruba nation is waiting for is what igbos will do to help Atiku once he's roundly defeated next year.

delusion. see as he dey yell 'we are rigging'. who is the we? onye ara

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by mightyhazell: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
NaMe4:

Brother, there's no need to further impart damage on one another and the Country as a whole by hating on and working against one another.

You can see where the Country is today. It's largely because of hate politics.

Remember, there are multiple other tribes in this Nigerian Nation who pay the price for our level of disunity. You can see examples in Kaduna, Jos, Taraba, Benue, even in the SouthWest, SouthEast and South-South.

What has any average Yoruba, Igbo, Jaba, Berom, Hausa, Jukun, Esan, Bini man gained today from hate politics? The world has advanced and left us way behind.

Wetin we gain? Is it constant power supply? Potable pipe borne water? Good roads? Reasonable housing schemes? Jobs for youth? Security?

While you are busy hating and killing one another, the very few individuals who want to remain at the helm of affairs despite poor performance will make sure they take advantage of your disunity.

Even juicy job placements are given to their kids, relatives, friends and associates.
I remember a thread on this forum for NPA (Nigerian Ports Authority) which seemed laudible. A lot of Nairalanders travelled across the Country (despite security risks) for exams and interviews.
I learned appointment letters were issued to individuals who did not sit for the exam and have been working for some time. I haven't seen any Nairalander confirm receipt of an appointment letter; maybe very few have and have not indicated. This was a recruitment for hundreds of personnel!

Did you know some corpers were abducted on their way to orientation camp and were just released today? You see the state of security. It could have been any of your relatives.

So you see! That hate and scattering of Country you're talking about, only the average Nigerian feels the brunt.

all this write up for that delusional gbagada patient? lol, bros u get time o

he is the same crackhead with the monikers resurgent2019 and resurgentxtian that has been inundating us with lamentation threads as to how hardship has ravaged him under Buhari and apc. see the rubbish he is spewing now, lol

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by NaMe4: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
mightyhazell:
all this write up for that delusional gbagada patient? lol, bros u get time o

he is the same crackhead with the monikers resurgent2019 and resurgentxtian that has been inundating us with lamentation threads as to how hardship has ravaged him under Buhari and apc. see the rubbish he is spewing now, lol

Really?

We go still continue to dey tell ourselves the truth.

No mind am! Sometimes, frustration fit dey cause these kain tins.
Na make we dey encourage ourselves.

But seriously, we the youth need serious sanitization and redirection for dis Country O!

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by mightyhazell: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
NaMe4:

Really?

We go still continue to dey tell ourselves the truth.

No mind am! Sometimes, frustration fit dey cause these kain tins.
Na make we dey encourage ourselves.

But seriously, we the youth need serious sanitization and redirection for dis Country O!
the guy is really frustrated and I feel sorry for him... u need to read his story,... to appreciate his level of depression.. but truth is dat sometimes one has to stoop to strike back at a hunchbacked dwarf, to erase dat notion in his head that he is invincible .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by bibe(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Naajjii:

Bro igbo didn't have an organised ,centralised system ,structure or kingdom like the fulani therefore it was not possible to install on anyone . rather it was the Ibibio, efik that had organised structure and kingdom. Forget about this envy thing, nobody is envious of anyone.

No you have it wrong, the Igbo did have an organised but decentralised system. Basically, while every other ethnicity had centralised monarchy system, we had a democracy from onset structured as a republic. The Nri Kingdom did have a monarchy but held no military influence over its people. Simply put, the Nri was a Priest King and lived in seclusion till death.

PS: The Nri kingdom (and monarchy) is the oldest documented in Nigeria and held sway long before even the Bini. Do your research.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Naajjii: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2018
bibe:

No you have it wrong, the Igbo did have an organised but decentralised system. Basically, while every other ethnicity had centralised monarchy system, we had a democracy from onset structured as a republic. The Nri Kingdom did have a monarchy but held no military influence over its people. Simply put, the Nri was a Priest King and lived in seclusion till death.

PS: The Nri kingdom (and monarchy) is the oldest documented in Nigeria and held sway long before even the Bini. Do your research.
Why is the oldest kingdom in Nigeria not known by others apart from the Igbos? If it's the oldest as you claim then it should be popular like how Benin, Ife, Ashanti, shongai, Zulu and others known. Who are the kings and so on, what are the key milestones and events recorded ? How can there be a kingdom without military when we know how kingdoms depend on organised military or warriors to survive in those days even till today apparently.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by orisa37: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2018
This is not 24hours Curfew. This is INDEFINITE CURFEW. 24-48-72-96 etc.
The killers of Agom Dara must be found within 48 hours.
Enough of El Rufai Surveying Southern Zaria Christian Tribes with mischievous Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen criminal Quantities.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by orisa37: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Was Agom Adara an Emir or a King? Was he an Imposition or Substitution by El Rufai? Or was he a Natural Ruler of the Kadara people? If he was a natural choice of his people, whoever killed him has murdered SLEEP.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by orisa37: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
Kaduna nuked off the Map? No.
SMD should jiggered out of Government.
One Traditional Ruler plus his Queen plus his Heir Apparent plus his Olowu were all murdered in cold blood in Kaduna on Christmas Eve 2017?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos) / Female Militant Surrenders In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.