Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. (4667 Views)

OPM Announces Return Of Doctor Jesus Night With Coconut / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2018
Please, my fellow Nairalanders, There is a special program, titled, Dr Jesus Night with Coconut happening at Rivers state Aluu.

If you are facing spiritual problems.

Sickness
Setback
Affliction
Joblessness
Disappointments
Failure
Opposition.

Come and meet Dr Jesus,

All your problems Will be rolled away

It will be happening tonight Life.

Please don't miss this opportunity.

I will be there live.
Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by pointblank247(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
I dont like prophets who pray with coconut and other fatish objects and items. Meanwhile pray for me to get a good wife. Pls iam not joking. God bless you as you do that

1 Like

Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
pointblank247:
I dont like prophets who pray with coconut and other fatish objects and items. Meanwhile pray for me to get a good wife. Pls iam not joking. God bless you as you do that

No my brother, you will buy the Coconut yourself, you won't even be allowed to sell or buy it within the church premises.

The Man of God won't even touch the Coconut, He will make a general prayer only.

A lot of Miracles are happening with the power of God in the Coconut.

The flesh of the Coconut represents the flesh of Jesus, while the water represents the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Humblechuks002:

No my brother, you will buy the Coconut yourself, you won't even be allowed to sell or buy it within the church premises.

The Man of God won't even touch the Coconut, He will make a general prayer only.

A lot of Miracles are happening with the power of God in the Coconut.

The flesh of the Coconut represents the flesh of Jesus, while the water represents the blood of Jesus Christ.

Is this scriptural?

Miracles may happen, but the key issue remains:

Is this practice in line with the guidelines from the Scriptures?
Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by spongeisback: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
So what about the shell of the coconut? What does it represent?!
Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Humblechuks002:

God can use any means to demonstrate his power, He can use Anointing Oil,. Water, Handkerchief, Sand, anything at all, it depends as He Is led. God still speaks and can instruct his servant to use any means to prove his power.
alignacademy:

Is this scriptural?

Miracles may happen, but the key issue remains:

Is this practice in line with the guidelines from the Scriptures?

God can use any means to demonstrate his power, He can use Anointing Oil,. Water, Handkerchief, Sand, anything at all, it depends as He Is led.
Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
spongeisback:
So what about the shell of the coconut? What does it represent?!

LOL
Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
On the road to Aba

Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Humblechuks002:

God can use any means to demonstrate his power, He can use Anointing Oil,. Water, Handkerchief, Sand, anything at all, it depends as He Is led.

As He is led? Who leads GOD?

Anyway you have a right to your beliefs, and this isn't an argument.

It's just to guide any future reader on a few things:

1. This practice isn't in line with guidelines from the Scriptures

2. In the book of Colossians, believers in Christ are admonished to guard against dubious practices like these.

3. Any doctrine that negates the finished work of Christ crucified is NOT of GOD, according to the Scriptures.

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear...

2 Likes

Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
successful Journey to Port Harcourt heading to Opm

Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
I thank God for safe journey

here in OPM at Last

I've Just bought another Coconut adding to the one I brought from home making it two.

everywhere filled up as usual.

I must testify.

Re: OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 27, 2018
End of part 1

There is power in the blood of Jesus

A lot of Miracles happening already.

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Evolution: Early Human Fossils / Original Biblical Jews Were A Black African People : Jesus Christ Was Black / The Test Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.