Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Boyfriend Flew Me Out Immediately After His Honeymoon – Heartbroken Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Flew Me Out Immediately After His Honeymoon – Heartbroken Lady (1029 Views)

He Flew Me To Lagos And Lodged Me In This 100,000 Naira Per Night Hotel / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Flew Me Out Immediately After His Honeymoon – Heartbroken Lady by mailtimi(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
A twitter user @raquel_savage has taken to twitter to express her sadness after her boyfriend who just got married flew her out on vacation immediately he got back from his honeymoon.

SOURCE: https://naijalog.com/my-boyfriend-flew-me-out-immediately-after-his-honeymoon-heartbroken-lady-narrates/
Re: My Boyfriend Flew Me Out Immediately After His Honeymoon – Heartbroken Lady by SolutionMee: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy
He has a good heart. Unlike me, I would have censored your brain. See her handwriting... Not legible for my comprehension.
Re: My Boyfriend Flew Me Out Immediately After His Honeymoon – Heartbroken Lady by mikaael(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Its all sweet...till u both fly to Heaven
Re: My Boyfriend Flew Me Out Immediately After His Honeymoon – Heartbroken Lady by Aditii(f): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lol he didn't deem you good enough to wife you but he's okay using you as his intimacy gadget and you're there feeling special when you're just nothing but an object? You and the useless man are scum.
Re: My Boyfriend Flew Me Out Immediately After His Honeymoon – Heartbroken Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Aditii:
Lol he didn't deem you good enough to wife you but he's okay using you as his intimacy gadget and you're there feeling special when you're just nothing but an object? You and the useless man are scum.
.. Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Between 27-30,ready For Serious Courtship In Akure. / The Hidden Truth About Virginity / My Fiance Slept With My Best Friend Severally and opened up. Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.