Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

View About The Ahmadiyha Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / View About The Ahmadiyha Muslim (405 Views)

Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View About The Ahmadiyha Muslim by babz11(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Asalamalaikhum, please I have a mosque close to my house but is an Ahmadiya Mosque, most Muslim friends don't pray there, but when I asked them why? they do tell me Ahmadiya are not muslim. I do pray there and I never heard them preach against Islam or The Holy prophet (S.A.W) but what I noticed about them is that, In a sermon on One Jummat one of there Imam said Prophet Isa ((Alaitu was alarm) was not lifted up bodily, that it was is a spiritual lifting, not body, I think I get his explanation but I don't know how to put it. Please I need explanation on this
Jazakhum lai khair.....
Re: View About The Ahmadiyha Muslim by falcon01: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
it's all bullshit just find a mosque and pray shikena

1 Like

Re: View About The Ahmadiyha Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
babz11:
Asalamalaikhum, please I have a mosque close to my house but is an Ahmadiya Mosque, most Muslim friends don't pray there, but when I asked them why? they do tell me Ahmadiya are not muslim. I do pray there and I never heard them preach against Islam or The Holy prophet (S.A.W) but what I noticed about them is that, In a sermon on One Jummat one of there Imam said Prophet Isa ((Alaitu was alarm) was not lifted up bodily, that it was is a spiritual lifting, not body, I think I get his explanation but I don't know how to put it. Please I need explanation on this
Jazakhum lai khair.....

# First, there are lots of thread about this Ahmadiyyah stuff already and lot had been discussed with different views.

# Second, irrespective of Muslim differences and segregation into sects, what apparently makes one a Muslim is the APPARENT" of "There is no deity except Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger". It doesnt matter even if the saying doesn't reach your heart; you will be considered a Muslim.

# Third, Ahmadiyyah are of two categories. One denomination believed their leader Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a "non-law bringer" Prophet after the holy Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him and his family. The other denomination do not believe in that rather they believe Ghulam Ahmad to be "the Mahdi" - the Promised Messiah of humanity.

Either way, both denomination are grossly wrong but none of that believe removed them from the fold of being "Muslim".

# Fourth, can one pray behind them? That's left for your mujtahid to rule.
Re: View About The Ahmadiyha Muslim by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
RUN FROM THEM!!!

The belief of Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa‘ah is that the Messiah ‘Eesaa (peace be upon him) was not crucified or killed. The source of this belief is the clear texts of the Qur’an, and none of the Muslims disagrees with that. Whoever disagrees with that is an apostate.

The view of the Ahmedis (Qadianis) concerning the Messiah (peace be upon him) is that he was crucified but did not die on the cross, rather he lost consciousness and was buried, then he fled from his grave to Kashmir, where he died a natural death, and his grave is to be found there.

They interpret his being raised up to heaven as metaphorical not literal, i.e., he was raised in status, not in a physical sense.

This belief of theirs is mentioned in two essays of theirs, the first of which is entitled “The Christian Messiah in India” which was written by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed himself. The second is entitled “The death of the Messiah the son of Maryam and what is meant by his descent”. This is published by the “World Ahmediyyah Muslim Community”, and they put on the cover a picture of the supposed grave of ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) in Sari Naghar in Kashmir, India.

They say on page 2 that “the Messiah (peace be upon him) was not taken up alive, and no one else was caused to resemble him. Rather he was hung on the cross for a few hours, and when he was taken down he was so deeply unconscious that they thought he was dead. Then after the crucifixion he migrated from Palestine to eastern lands: Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Kashmir and India, and he lived for one hundred and twenty years.”

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed al-Qadiani claimed falsely that Allaah had revealed this information to him, but it is something that was said by some Christians before him, and it seems that he stole the idea from them.

The purpose of the Qadianis in spreading this belief about the Messiah (peace be upon him) is to make it easier to claim that the ahaadeeth which were revealed about the descent of the Messiah and the appearance of the Mahdi at the end of time refer to the emergence of the liar Mirza Ghulam Ahmed al-Qadiani.

The essay referred to clearly states that on page 6 where it says:

“What is meant by the descent of the Messiah the son of Maryam is the sending of another man from the ummah of al-Mustafa (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who will resemble ‘Eesa ibn Maryam in his attributes and deeds. This promised man appeared in Qadian, India, with the name of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, a guided imam whom Allah made like the Messiah ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him). He was the promised messiah, al-imam al-mahdi for the ummah of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) promised would be sent when he said: ‘There is no Mahdi except ‘Eesa.’ (Ibn Maajah, Kitaab al-Fitan).” End quote.

According to Islamic belief, ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) is a Prophet who was sent, and the Mahdi is a righteous Muslim, not a Prophet or Messenger. The emergence of the Mahdi is one of the lesser signs of the Hour, and the descent of ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) is one of the greater signs of the Hour, and there is a difference between them, as is obvious.

The hadeeth which they quote as evidence, “There is no Mahdi except ‘Eesa” is not saheeh, rather it is a munkar hadeeth which was judged as such by a number of imams, such as al-Nasaa’i, al-Dhahabi and al-Albaani, and it was classed as da’eef by al-Haakim, al-Bayhaqi, al-Qurtubi and Ibn Taymiyah, and al-San’aani classed it as mawdoo’ (fabricated).

See: Minhaaj al-Sunnah (8/256); al-Sawaa’iq al-Muhriqah by al-Haytami (2/476); al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah (77).

RUN FROM THEM!!!

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Muslim / Chief Imam Of Lagos Does Virtual Prayer For Eid-l-fitri At Home (video) / When Was The Last Time We Had A 30-day Fast Ramadan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.