Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt (22289 Views)

Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Tessyama1: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Dee-One has been doing series of attacks on Instagram recently.

The comedian first started with former housemate, Ifu Ennada, when they had a heated argument. He thereafter threatened to expose sponsors of the big brother Naija show, Payporte, which he did yesterday.

According to him, the online store is allegedly owing him N500k for tickets they bought during his show after the big brother 2018 show.

Payporte replied saying they don't owe him, that he voluntarily gave them the tickets.

Well, Dee-One has replied again with a shade writing; "Your preferred online scam �"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/your-preferred-online-scam-dee-one-shades-payporte.html

2 Shares

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by stefanweeks: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Getting messier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Fierce11: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
The only way that a guy can be this aggressive is when one game cut his bet9ja million ticket. Everyday "comedian dee one, comedian dee one".. Which joke has the bastard even cracked? Social media is NOT the court. If he has a problem with BBN or Payporte, he should sue them and stop ranting like a sissy. Afterall, everybody is making "sued-money" now.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Kelamma(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Payporte is Dee one mad that he will give you something as a gift and turn around to demand for money for it?

Abeg pay the guy his money payporte. If you no get money, borrow. Even Buhari dey borrow money upandan. So who you be?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Enough of bbn, make person hear world.
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by oyahitme: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
hahahaha....... issokay

Cossy Orjiakor Displays Her Boobs At 34th
Birthday Party (PHOTOS)

https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/cossy-orjiakor-display-boobs-at-34th.html?m=1
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by kenbee(f): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
The Era of fake Celebrity show is over, he is now facing reality.

I mistook him for the World famous D1.
Heard he is a comedian, maybe he is joking

9 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by mendii(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
but what do people see in fame

shey if u no famous u go die early ne

bit*h ass ni*gas everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by BruncleZuma: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by apikipiki1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nigga is frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tessyama1:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Dee-One has been doing series of attacks on Instagram recently...

Kudos to the Payporte team for the mature response, rather than resorting to crude "savage" clap-backs...

2 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by blowjob: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
HUMM.. grin..NASTY.. grin.WELL ,GOD BLESS BUHARI..
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Divay22(f): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lol
I remember what he told Khloe.

Khloe : I like lizard and i eat it
Dee-One : You're what you eat grin grin

Guy mouth is poisonous abeg cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by chloride6: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Dee One goofed jare.

Credit is an essential ingredient component of business.

1 Like

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Rinsola32(f): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Not again!
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by nelsonebby(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
This one na comedian?

3 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by obowunmi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
They shouldn't have collected the tickets.

6 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by wickyyolo: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Until there is a formal agreement. That is when we call it a crime.
Dee one should learn how society works.

Ignoramus

8 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by claseek(f): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
This one has entered one chance..

But guy is broke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by zeanslim(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
lol it's obvious, my guy is broke grin grin

let me continue downloading movies jawe

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by ArmaniUhuru: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Dee one we know say 500k na block for your eyes, but you Jones to call out people wey give you platform to your I-better-pass-my-neighbour fame.
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by seyema(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Even if he give them for free, they should have rejected it

Original class 10 mixza memory card for sale. Ibadan

32gb = ₦3000
16gb = ₦2500
8gb = ₦2000

All the price here are non negotiable.

https://www.nairaland.com/4751856/mixza-memory-card-sale#72414240
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by NAIRALAND2159: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
I LOVED THIS GUY WHEN HE WAS IN THE HOUSE EHN
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by BanevsJoker(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Payporte have admitted receiving tickets from him, they will eventually pay. Too late, and the negative publicity is not good for their brand.
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by MrMcJay(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tessyama1:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Dee-One has been doing series of attacks on Instagram recently.

Doing attacks kwa?

Are bloggers cursed that they must always use criminally wrong grammar?
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Yankee101: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Well any of you that is right can sue and stop making noise.
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Venerable612(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
They shouldn’t have ignored his calls. They claim they had the impression it was Gift: if they did, then there shouldn’t be a problem with sorting ish out with the guy - rather than avoiding him until he called them out on social media.

I imagine the guy is paying for his lack of business skills - oral contracts are hardly defensible in courts. Hopefully he learns his lessons.

6 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by claseek(f): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Probably the guy is broke and decided to explore the option of demanding payment for something he gave out as gift.

Or he didn't state in clear terms to them that it's noy gift. Imagine you're the one that even went to meet them in their office, gave them the ticket that they did not ask for. You should have told them there and then that's its not for free. You don enter one chance oh

2 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by BanevsJoker(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
alignacademy:

Kudos to the Payporte team for the mature response, rather than resorting to crude "savage" clap-backs...
It's not mature at all. For the fact the admitted receiving the tickets, they will pay. Claiming they thought it was a gift holds no water at all.

2 Likes

Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Venerable612(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
BanevsJoker:

It's not mature at all. For the fact the admitted receiving the tickets, they will pay. Claiming they thought it was a gift holds no water at all.

Seconded!
Re: Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
BanevsJoker:

LOL

It seems you missed the point of my post...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic / Stella Damasus On 'Child Marriage' Bill! / My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.