Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 PM

Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers (8746 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by MeanChris(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
President Buhari with a sense of pride and integrity has presented his WAEC Certificate as provided him by the board of education, Nigerian Army.
Feel free to tell your neighbours and yard people

Wailers how far na

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by furezra(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lol

29 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by Fierce11: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
It must have been difficult convincing The Nigerian Military to part with this antique.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by jchioma: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
This is loud !!!!

27 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by Donmedrac: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good one from the president so dirty and unkempt like the economy he manages..

Hope to send him to meet his gay cows come 2019, stupid president with dumb supporters..

Ruling masses with NEPA bill, citizens with PhD..

If you are a graduate and support buhari you are a fool

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by positivelord: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
At last ....wow...what a country

30 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by seborrhic: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin
His certificate is now not just a national,but global treasure.I bet any person that discovers it would be worth at least $100million in reward.

10 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by OritaIbadan: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Wow, didn't I tell you? Baba is a man of integrity.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by lionness(f): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
He who God has blessed or who God chose to elevate, no IPOB can curse or bring down. Even if Buhari presents Akara wrapper, he won't be another criminal overlord like Atiku who will end up allowing PDP to loot mindlessly like they've done for over a decade. No more PDP in Nigeria ever!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by Gloriousgud: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
I just pity my country Nigeria. A country with professionals in various academic fields and technocrats is been ruled by just a man without knowledge, except cow rearing. we must collectively send PMB back to his Cows in Daura!!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by SolutionMee: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy Too old for my liking

4 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by Nbote(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hehehe... Dis NEPA certificate belongs in d museum

13 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by Nemesis001: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Bubu has done the unthinkable o. grin

I must pop champagne today o.

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill buterflyle0

11 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by madmohamed(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
MeanChris:
President Buhari with a sense of pride and integrity has presented his WAEC Certificate as provided him by the board of education, Nigerian Army.

Wailers how far na

1 Like

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by id911(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
See Baba certificate, Baba is a man of integrity...he promised and he has fulfilled it. Shame to wailers

11 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by dawno2008(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Shut up your stinking mouth
That's why we are where we are.
Imagine a semi certificateless lifeless entity presiding over the fate of 180m people, no wonder our country is the headquarter of poorest people on the planet even when nations with billion populations are there
Tell me what you expect from a country that allows a lifeless half baked goon over a professor of law shocked
And you are there saying trash,I was once a zombie believing in the so call integrity,but my eyes are opened now,no more sentiment vote for some blood sucking demon
You can fool some people sometimes,but you can't fool all the people all the time cool

10 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by dawno2008(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
lionness:
He who God has blessed or who God chose to elevate, no IPOB can curse or bring down. Even if Buhari presents Akara wrapper, he won't be another criminal overlord like Atiku who will end up allowing PDP to loot mindlessly like they've done for over a decade. No more PDP in Nigeria ever!!!
Shut up your stinking mouth
That's why we are where we are.
Imagine a semi certificateless lifeless entity presiding over the fate of 180m people, no wonder our country is the headquarter of poorest people on the planet even when nations with billion populations are there
Tell me what you expect from a country that allows a lifeless half baked goon over a professor of law shocked
And you are there saying trash,I was once a zombie believing in the so call integrity,but my eyes are opened now,no more sentiment vote for some blood sucking demon
You can fool some people sometimes,but you can't fool all the people all the time cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by IbyOneGod: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Not even OND? Abeg shif lemme come and go, yeye pippo.

7 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by BluntBoy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Gloriousgud:
I just pity my country Nigeria. A country with professionals in various academic fields and technocrats is been ruled by just a man without knowledge, except cow rearing. we must collectively send PMB back to his Cows in Daura!!!!!

Define knowledge?

How many of your so-called professionals are knowledgeable? Many of them are half-baked graduates. One of them who claimed to be a doctor could not answer a simple medical question on a Who Wants to be a Millionaire edition.
Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by OCTAVO: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hahahaha grin
Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by Festy4u(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
lionness:

I was thinking the usual argument should have been that Atiku should also present his certificate!

This is one argument (certicatelessness of Mr. Integrity) that BMCs always refrain from blaming/referring to past governments cos others have their certificates in tact! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by Notryme80: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oh yes! Finally, I can now vote Baba with pride grin

7 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
dont just come here and tell us this what was his grades?? And dont ask me to look at that ancient paper i am seeing u brought the topic so tell us what his grades are
Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by DavidEsq(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fierce11:
It must have been difficult convincing The Nigerian Military to part with this antique.
Awon Savage grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by chrisifeanyi: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
How did we get here Nigeria?

How did we get this point where Buhari was elected president without a WAEC result, in a country who's total population's literacy level is at 59.6% (male: 69.2%, female: 49.7% as at January 20, 2018)?

How did we get here Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by Ziggylady(f): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
MeanChris:

Wailers how far na

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by Johnnyessence(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
kikiki na nepa certificate buhari presented jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by phydelia: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
COMPUTER OPERATOR , A DRIVER AND A SECRETARY Needed Urgently, at OMKAL GLOBAL LOGISTICS LTD located at No 32 Ndola crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja
all applicants must be computer Literate and very fast in typing and corel draw ,
Applicants Must have excellent Command of English Language and Eloquent in Speaking ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Applicants Must reside in Abuja
all interested Participants Should send their
NAME
LOCATIONS
QUALIFICATIONS AS A TEXT MESSAGE TO 09076298468 OR CALL 09076298468 FOR MORE INFORMATION

ALL APLICANTS MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 21 YEARS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Seeks Travel Ban On INEC Chiefs, Police High Command / Oluwo Asks FG To Enforce Death Penalty On Drug Dealers, Terrorists, Ritualists / Insecurity: Buhari Is Leaving Nigeria Better Than He Met It – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.