Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (60333 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / 36-year-old World’s Most Fertile Mother Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Has Finall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by RoyalBlak007: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Her name is Mariam Nabatanzi, and life hasn’t been easy for her. When she was only 13 years old, her parents sold her to a man who was 27 years older. They called it marriage, but Mariam didn’t even know what was going on until she was left at the man’s house. A year later she had her first babies, twins, the next year, triplets and another year there were quadruplets.

https://brightside.me/wonder-people/a-woman-from-uganda-who-gave-birth-to-44-children-reveals-what-her-life-is-like-635510/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by RoyalBlak007: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Being just a teenage girl, Mariam found marriage to be a hard journey. “My husband had many children from his past relationships and I had to take care of them because their mothers were scattered all over. He was also violent and would beat me at any opportunity he got, even when I suggested an idea that he didn’t like.” She said.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by RoyalBlak007: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
There was a point when Mariam had already had 23 children, and this is when she decided that she had had enough and asked doctors if some procedure could be done so she wouldn’t have any more children. But after an extensive examination, doctors said that she had a high ovary count and that any procedure would put her health and even her life in danger. Mariam gave birth to a total of 44 babies, 6 twins, 4 sets of triplets, 3 sets of quadruplets, and only 2 children were born without a “copy.” There were also another 6 that passed away. Mariam said that she has no regrets and that having kids is a blessing from God.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by RoyalBlak007: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
The only thing that upsets her is that her children are growing up without their father. Her husband would often disappear for months or sometimes even years, and eventually, he left them completely. He never had any part in raising the kids, except giving them names which sometimes happened over the phone. The eldest son, who is 23 years old, says that he hasn’t seen his father since he was 13.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by RoyalBlak007: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
But Mariam has no time to complain or feel sorry for herself. She’s dedicated her entire life to giving her children lots of love and care, and providing them with everything they need for the future. Food is one of the biggest expenses for this large family, every day they need 10 kilos of maize or corn flour, 7 kilos of beans, and 4 kilos of sugar.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by RoyalBlak007: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
All her children are getting an education. One of her firstborn twins became a nurse and the other became a qualified builder. “I am hopeful that my children will go to school because they all have big ambitions of being doctors, teachers, and lawyers. I want them to achieve these dreams, something I was not able to do.” Mariam said.

18 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by benzene00: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by RoyalBlak007: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
To cover her expenses, Mariam has had to learn many different skills. She collects local herbs to sell, bakes cakes, lays bricks, braids hair, organizes and decorates events, and even styles hair for brides. “I know these children are a gift from God that I have to treasure, so I try my best to fend for them.”

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by RoyalBlak007: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Former BBC journalist Kassim Kayira heard about Mariam and visited her outstanding family. It is thanks to him that we now know about her as well. Mariam has a message for all parents in her culture: “Stop selling your daughters to men for early marriages. They suffer too much, and the loss of parental love is something that they can never fully recover from.”

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by ishadfurnitures: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Wonderful God

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Aditii(f): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Does she have a pussy anymore or has that area bee replaced by a gaping hole? Damn! All poor people know how to do is Bleep and reproduce and abandon their children because of lack of adequate resources to take care of them and these children in turn become nuisances in the community.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Ayobami7(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Na wa o
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by ahnie: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
oh maii gawd.....

this woman deserves some accolades only one person birthing 44 kids n she still stand like uku achalla.

I knew what I saw when I was birthing my daughter how I ran away Na.ked into asaba stadium filled to the brim with spectators with my drip stand.people were looking at me like wallpaper asin...who z this fresh crase woman that just joined the crazing league.

My only concern was the unbearable pains I was passing thru.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Timmypromise(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
so you are giving birth to them so as to increase poverty in Africa..........see the way the children are putting on rags.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by IMASTEX: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
It is a good thing to reproduce. But providing adequate basic care should be a necessity. With Sure Men Herbal Tea, men are sure of fertile sperm, prolong performance, etc.

See profile for details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Do they even know the meaning of contraceptives?? The mind boggles shocked

I tap into the 'anointing' grin

10 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Sweetcollins: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Is she from the family of rodents

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Bigajeff(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yemi Alade should stop calling herself Mama Africa, We have seen the original Mama Africa

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by kaen1317: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Even dog no do pass like u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
#RESPECT

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by kidman96(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
She is a Legend.

31 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by hisexcellency34: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
I salute the husbands dick

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by kaen1317: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Na broke for life be that

1 Like

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The only thing that upsets her is that her children are growing up without their father. Her husband would often disappear for months or sometimes even years, and eventually, he left them completely. He never had any part in raising the kids, except giving them names which sometimes happened over the phone. The eldest son, who is 23 years old, says that he hasn’t seen his father since he was 13.
What a hopeless, irresponsible father.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Groovenaija360(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Afonja woman who got married to Uganda

Gave birth to 44

Afonja and sex sef

5 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by kanubiafra: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
the way i see this lady she will still born again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by itiswellandwell: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mheeen! Her puscy must have seen things. All the very best to her children though.

8GB Atm card flash drives. Check my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
multiply doesn't not mean give birth like rabbits pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by mudiana(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
I find it hard to believe someone gave birth to 44 children. Very hard! Is it that she likes preeq too much or condom was invented in 2017.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
shocked I don't understand!
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Gosj01(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
44?

Sharp shooter!

This is the original house of commotion.

Check signature for cool deals.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.