Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements (25382 Views)

Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / Buhari Blames Flood, Insecurity, Middlemen For Rising Food Prices / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Dinho20(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
BREAKING EXPOSED;
The Nigerian Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was the man who called the OSUN STATE INEC REC on phone, ordering him not to declare PDP the winner of the September 22nd Guber election. The authentic call log proves that Osibanjo interfered into the election. Nigerians should demand that Osibanjo should resign NOW! Osun Election Tribunal officially invites Osibanjo over interference.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by seyigiggle: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
who has he not blamed?
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
It simply means 180 millions Nigerians are blind to see your works.Oga go take your fura joor
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by sureheaven(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
The media in Nigeria isn’t doing well, they’ve been politicized.

In my area one useless REP member was claiming glory on the road project that was done thru ECOLOGICAL fund which is federal project. I told people it was federal project that they shld not mind the foolish man.

PMB has done a lot but the media are after rushing out fake news than good ones.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by GeniusVincent(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
The Nigerian media is biased,messed up and all out for the highest bidder(s) cos theirs is a case of wanting to survive
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Asatrill: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by AloyalNigerian(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mr President should stop apportioning blame up and down. I'm even confused as to who to support come 2019. I have my PVC.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by ajepako(f): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Baba Bubu doesn't disappoint...

He holds P.HD in Blameology...

Meanwhile, make l call the military for my lost certificate.. grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by abidus0024: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nigeria na my country OYO na my state o........
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by CaptainFM1: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Then showcase it urself if there's any.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by gurunlocker: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Is this man talking about agriculture? The success you are enjoying in that sector is the work of last administration which was led by the professionalism of Dr Akin Adesina.

I don't even know the minister of Agriculture in your own administration. I wonder what you would have pointed to if not the work of last administration.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Lifezhead: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Who did we offend for this country shocked
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by gare(f): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
sassysure:
When u thought u have heard it all cheesy cheesy
Sai bubu cheesy cheesy

Bmc, over to you.
Seems like u don't live up to expectation.
Another set might be on their way to replace u,guys.
Work harder.
It's not yet over till it's over grin
They will soon be blamed too, how did we get here ?
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by benedo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nope, i disagree with Mr President,His Media Team has not been very up and doing in projecting the achievements of this admistration,again i would ask the question when last did he have a media chat on network Tv, where questions are provided ahead of time.

They need to do a lot more in the area of information management on one hand and national orientation and re-orientation through the mass
and social media, they should go and ask Dr Jerry Gana, the former Minister of information under Babangida, during the days of Mamser,Dffri Better life, Sap and the rest...Now they have an additional tool with the advent of the social media.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by CaptainFM1: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
Mr President should stop apportioning blame up and down. I'm even confused as to who to support come 2019. I have my PVC.

I'm glad u have ur "Passport", "Visa"...just waiting to "Comot"
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by BIGDADDY000(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
buhari has never for once seize amazing me.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by depezee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari "the blame master"

See as e dey pain am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by IykeD(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Who will this man not blame? Soon, he will blame his late parents for giving birth to him. What a national mistake cum disgrace.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Mujtahida: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
If you need the media to showcase your performance that means you have failed.

Nobody showcases the sun. When it shines, it shines.

Bubu you failed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by gare(f): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
“I’m very disappointed with the Nigerian press. They didn’t give this government the credit of the `go back to land programme,” Mr Buhari said.

Lmfao, Divay22, come and see your uncle abeg. grin

gare, can you imagine the nincompoop?

It is very sad that we have found ourselves in this kind of Position at this point in time, but we all have to put hands together we get ourselves and the country in general from this position, you cant but blame everyone for your failures, what do you want the media to do, carry fake news just to please you. May God help us we need him at a time like this.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by AtikuDeman: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
What a daft president

I'm tired of anything that has to do with this man and his govt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Bants(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
is this guy copying Donald Trump
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by habymi: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Apart from d lifeless being u were been called , wat oda achievement av u made? mtcheew.....

we will be glad to send u back to daura next year ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by ehissi(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/buhari-blames-nigerian-media-for-failing-to-showcase-his-achievements/

, sarrki and co., are you amongthe able bodied youth that went back to agriculture instead of white collar job? undecided

Oya come and show case ya progress, we dey wait una....... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by akinwun(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
To develop your mobile app in android and IOS, call 07030790078
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Divay22(f): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
“I’m very disappointed with the Nigerian press. They didn’t give this government the credit of the `go back to land programme,” Mr Buhari said.

Lmfao, Divay22, come and see your uncle abeg. grin

gare, can you imagine the nincompoop?
Lol
No mind that one abeg. Na he wife remain for am to blame for his incompetence.

Hey!
He's not my uncle, if na joke biko stop am abeg.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by thugmansion(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Never disappoint.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by mimimile93: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by edibobo: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
To showcase empty promises ? There is nothing to showcase our Dullard
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by rusher14: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Because he doesn't bribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara APC Becomes Beneficiary Of Postponed Elections - Thisday Newspaper / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja Campaign In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.