Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (63412 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ollah2: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Too many dumbs on this thread. Your Lord Jesus isn't the man on this portrait. lol

You were presented a white man as Jesus and Jesus hailed from Isreal. Are the original Isrealites WHITE?

You have been scammed and your education is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ollah2: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
MallamJackson:

Wow Bro!

Thats particularly remarkable. But have you given your life to Him?

Because He actually did same for you and it was His "sole purpose when he walked the earth in the flesh"

Do you love Allah?
Have you given your life to Him?
It's because of Him you are still breathing

1 Like

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

What is your proof that he exist?

Because he exist... have ever asked your self how life was created and who created you?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by KETTLEWATER: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
He reigns for ever and ever and ever
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by carrascocity(f): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
jerflakes:
Na lie

Rubbish

Where is the burning building?

You dey mind them?

Stay away I mean far away from rubbish talks
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by carrascocity(f): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:
FAKE

Lucifer 666
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by JoseVanMoyes: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72510012:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER ....

It is only a fool that says in his heart, that there is no GOD!.............Psalm 14:1

GOD Bless you Sis! wink

And u are supporting a jihadist...

It's like Moses supporting pharow
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by carrascocity(f): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
shaggy007:

Because you are God??

Oh so you believe there's God ekwa
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Glink2018(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Saheed9:
Alhamdulillah

..... that will send your generation to hell fire.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Toblesh(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
A white, black or Jewish Jesus?
LMFAO
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by haconjy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

A white, black or Jewish Jesus?

But I know is not from Mecca, nor Saudi Arabia
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

You just judged us cheesy
You will go to hell you Christian rat.

He that is spiritual judges all things yet he himself is judged of no man.
-1 Corinthians 2:15
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by McCoy662(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
seriously I don't know why this should be news. many times I have heard how a picture of Jesus or a Bible or the image of Mary survived a fire inferno but what I don't really understand is if it's intentional by God to let everything but his "property" in the house perish to prove his supremacy??
how can the almighty single out his own and allow all other properties in the house to be razed down?? is that sane?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by winj3: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72510012:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER ....
It is only a fool that says in his heart, that there is no GOD!.............Psalm 14:1
GOD Bless you Sis! wink

ONLY FOOLS BELIEVE IN SOMETHING THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF!

Most believers in this rubbish are from illiterate 3rd world countries!

1 Like

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by enemyofprogress: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
If mohammed own dey inside e go burn to ashes one time
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by FisifunKododada: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jesus did not look like that. That is the painting of an ancient homosexual Roman politician.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ima4sure(f): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lovalovaphunmz:
Jesus is Lord forever and ever

He is not a prophet.....thank u.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ima4sure(f): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Allahu Akbar! Alaatu Salam to Prophet Isah...

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
ima4sure:

Thanks for letting me knw.. Mtshewweeeeeeew
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by akdjr(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Funny enough some people will still believe it
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by BonkoINC: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
God is great.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by bewla(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy... interesting... jesus is lord wink
Don't let them full u

that's not Jesus painting that's the guy
we act am jo

Jesus na black man
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by badthinds: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
NICE

But seriously, Why didn't Jesus save the church instead knowing fully well 'his picture' can be easily reprinted?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by tunesboyo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
That's not the picture of Jesus.. Stop saying that man in the picture is Jesus. WTF
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by BlackManta(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
McCoy662:
seriously I don't know why this should be news. many times I have heard how a picture of Jesus or a Bible or the image of Mary survived a fire inferno but what I don't really understand is if it's intentional by God to let everything but his "property" in the house perish to prove his supremacy??
how can the almighty single out his own and allow all other properties in the house to be razed down?? is that sane?

grin
This is how it went down grin

1 Share

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by PapiFlin(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Malakh:
Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear...which kain yeye jesus(Ceasar Borgaria fargot) picture no go burn, no be paper?

abeg talk wetin you know....The depictions existed long before caesar was born....and there is a clear difference between them
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by PapiFlin(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
McCoy662:

that's where human error comes into play..probably a technical fault caused the fire....you can't blame God for every single thing that happens
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by PapiFlin(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
winj3:

ONLY FOOLS BELIEVE IN SOMETHING THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF!

Most believers in this rubbish are from illiterate 3rd world countries!

Oga Einstein incarnate.....There are millions of things there are no evidence of that YOU believe in because someone put in a book so stfu 'Cos you the bigger FOOL.....and the earth and it's creatures are tooooo fvckin PERFECT to be a result of some bullshit chemical reactions
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
carrascocity:

Lucifer 666
Yes 666 is so babe.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

He that is spiritual judges all things yet he himself is judged of no man.
-1 Corinthians 2:15
And that makes sense?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:

Because he exist... have ever asked your self how life was created and who created you?
Nobody knows how life started but we know when.
Have you ever asked who created GOD?
Have you ever wondered why the Bible nevee talked about space,other planets and dinosaurs.
Why did God purposely allow more 60 million Jewish people die even when they prayed to him everyday?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
If a Christian can tell me WHO made God I will leave my atheism and become a Christian again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.