Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (41285 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu: Why My Jaguar Car Was Impounded In The US / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Letenwam: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nigeria's Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu, who was conferred with multiple honours on Thursday, is now a U.S Citizen.

Ibe Kachikwu who was conferred with honorary doctorate degree by the Trinity International University of Ambassadors, and Keys to the State of South Carolina and City of Stonecrest, State of Georgia, was made an honorary citizenship of the State of Georgia in the U.S.

Kachikwu who was eulogized by Senatorial and Legislative hosts, the Black Caucus of the State Legislature, was praised for his “unimpeachable” reputation for integrity, intelligence, fairness and kindness.

Thanking the state of Georgia for the honours, Ibe Kachikwu said he was “extremely humbled” and dedicated the honours to President Muhammadu Buhari. NAN reported that he said;

“Usually I don’t lack words but today, I think I do by the happenstance of today. I think the award is fantastic but what I think is more important is the symbolism of the awards.

“I thank President Muhammadu Buhari who gave me the opportunity to serve in various capacities that are bringing some of these awards today" he said.

https://lailasnews.com/ibe-kachikwu-minister-of-state-for-petroleum-now-a-u-s-citizen/

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Sunofgod(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good for him....he should now open a bank account there.

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Kenekingisback: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good for Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by ijaw1stson: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Wow
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Nathdoug(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
V

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by ifymadu: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Welcome to the club.

10 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by coolcharm(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sharp guy, he wants to knack out sharply when we tear them red card grin

His principal (Buhari) has sunk us into a very deep shithole...

Let's Obediently Atikulate and send the dullard back to Daura in FailBuhari 2019 joor cheesy

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by OCTAVO: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Okay. cheesy
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by cosmatika(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
How do they buy these awards? They should buy WAEC result for dullari biko

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by aminho(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
People do not just understand what they posts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by dotcomnamename: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by ogbologbo1000(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Glory be to Boothari
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Buharimustgo: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Donjcco(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jvb
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by IMASTEX: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Congrats Sir

Meanwhile, most Nigerians especially the youths are buying into the false hope preached by politicians that Nigeria is working. The same politicians & their children have all secured their future in the new world. If you're still supporting a political candidate base on regional, religious, ethnicity, etc. You're only gambling your future.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by cooldipo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
He has made more concession.....
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by apolonius(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Honorary citizenship gives no rights,not even free travel.

So read more, Mr Poster.

He was given a Honorary citizenship. You guys should learn to read and understand properly.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Best NEWS for him
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Okewa(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Make dem give us USA citizenship not all these ones wey no need am
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by timijoseph01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Clean IPHONE 8PLUS for Sale
Lagos/Abk Only
Contact via Signature

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by dynicks(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
LAI mohammed would count this one too as one of buhari's achievements....

9 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by AZeD1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
The OP should please endeavour to return all monies spent on their education with interest.

And to the mod that pushed it to the front page......

7 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by hisexcellency34: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hope Lai Mohammed won't list this as part of Buhari's achievement

7 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Beno3: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari please show us your Certificateooo! We don't need awards.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Samuelakindeji: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari's boy

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Obierika(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
What does he need US Citizenship for?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by michony505(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Okay.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by kaen1317: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
I no blame am
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by wink2015(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
Letenwam:
Nigeria's Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu, who was conferred with multiple honours on Thursday, is now a U.S Citizen.

Ibe Kachikwu who was conferred with honorary doctorate degree by the Trinity International University of Ambassadors, and Keys to the State of South Carolina and City of Stonecrest, State of Georgia, was made an honorary citizenship of the State of Georgia in the U.S.

Kachikwu who was eulogized by Senatorial and Legislative hosts, the Black Caucus of the State Legislature, was praised for his “unimpeachable” reputation for integrity, intelligence, fairness and kindness.

Thanking the state of Georgia for the honours, Ibe Kachikwu said he was “extremely humbled” and dedicated the honours to President Muhammadu Buhari. NAN reported that he said;

“Usually I don’t lack words but today, I think I do by the happenstance of today. I think the award is fantastic but what I think is more important is the symbolism of the awards.

“I thank President Muhammadu Buhari who gave me the opportunity to serve in various capacities that are bringing some of these awards today" he said.

https://lailasnews.com/ibe-kachikwu-minister-of-state-for-petroleum-now-a-u-s-citizen/

What will happen to the rest of us who do not have such a priviledge?

Suffer in Naija?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by Temple1288(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Honorary citizenship does not carry with it the rights and privileges of ordinary citizenship, and such status does not confer any special entry, travel or immigration benefits upon the honoree or the honoree’s relatives and dependants. It also does not impose additional duties or responsibilities, in the United States or internationally, on the honoree.
It's quack!

9 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen by outlooka5(f): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths / Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.