Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,330 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials (30381 Views)

'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / Atiku’s Camp Spreading Fake News About Buhari’s Non-Endorsement Of Tinubu - APC / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by PHIPEX(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Meaning a contestant can refuse to submit at all and INEC will not disqualify such a person. Why make a law u can't uphold.

1 Like

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by emmie14: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
abdulaz:
Why the credentials dey hard army to release Na?

Abi dem seize the results?

What do I know?

APC: No Certificate grin

PDP: Diploma in Law shocked

Education in Nigeria is a scam.
u said Diploma in Law ?
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by israelmao(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
I strongly believe people like Atiku,Sowore,Obi,Kingsely and others who will be contesting for same office with him will pick up this.

1 Like

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by UncleJudax(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
mbaboy:
INEC is not independent, an electoral umpire asking people to go to court on an issue they ought to have dealt with ASAP. Am highly disappointed
Independent? For this country?

Make Una Dr watch...na do dem go accept APC candidates for Zamfara.
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Roger3D(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
jumpandpas:

SHUT UP.
Get lost
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Primusinterpares(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Can you vote out INEC?
Inec is a body...

In saner climes where democracy works... if the people don't want anything they vote it out.

but here power belongs to the elites.
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Dangod123456: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Go to court cos u guys have pocketed the judiciary.
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by princetom1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
QuitNotice:
I smell a plot against the anticorruption crusader, but their plans will fail.
No mata how goat tight face reach, e no stop make dey carry am go market grin

U can say this, but just be sincere for once.... Ask him to provide his certificate or proof, instead of hiring 13 SAN, just to prove ur innocent? And Buhari no get money according to him o, na me go pay the lawyers
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
DAMNNNNNN!... the shithole's in trouble!

only khaki boys can un-sit the redundant ancestor & cohorts!
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by BLIZZARDCON: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
This Northern INEC will always behave true to type.

In 2007 INEC was under Maurice Iwu, and was an Eastern INEC right?
But do you know that it declared election total figures without a breakdown of how those figures were arrived at? And it is still the only time that method was used in rigging in this country.

In 2011, INEC under Attahiru Jega was another Northern INEC right?
Yet it rigged massively to make a South Southerner the president.

Now tell me the justification in your remarks.?

1 Like

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by DonCortino: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
So that buhari can hire 7000 SANs again?
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by precious1967(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
this commission is seriously sick. we should not expect free & fair elections in 2019.
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by fabianiyobosa(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
saintjimos:
where are we heading to ?

SOMEONES THAT DOES NOT HAVE SSCE LEADING THE ONCE WITH MASTERS

OH INEC
AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR POSITION PROVISIONS ?

HMMMMM

2019 ISN'T SAFE

You did not say PhD. angry

1 Like

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by tonex360: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
INEC! ARE U A DEPARTMENT IN APC!!! I HOPE ITS NOT WHAT AM THINKING.

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by abdulaz: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
emmie14:
u said Diploma in Law ?

Atiku has a Diploma in Law as his highest degree certificate.
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by chris31(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lol this country na season film
What about those of u calling Mr Atiku thief i think they should also go to court & nail him before calling him thief
Na who chop belle full dey argue for naija politicians coz dem na the same
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by unite4real: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
This Northern INEC will always behave true to type.

I remember the Southern INEC headed by Maurice Iwu. Up to date we are still looking for the state by state presidential election result of 2007.

If u can find it even in INEC office, I will show some respect
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Doyin2(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
only mischief makers will still be asking of Buhari's Certificate.

Statement of result is enough.

In those days no photocopier.What if the army had been compromised to throw away his certificates in 2015?

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by omoranmilowo: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sign that INEC are solidly behind Buhari and they can do anything to retain him in power if defeated. No one corruption of highest order.
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by blackboy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rubbish. If the umpire cant do its job but requires me going to court there is a problem.

The university that is supposed to ensure I have the requirements for admission should now tell people who say I did not submit the requirements for admission to go to court, there is a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by MrMoney55: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
BUHARI MUST SHOW HIS CERTIFICATE ARE WE AFRAID OF BUHARI OR WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by emmie14: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
abdulaz:

Atiku has a Diploma in Law as his highest degree certificate.
hahahaha .
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by NSK4U(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
2019 will reset INEC's brain 'cos the time for clean up has come with articulate and obi dient.....
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Slurity(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Maxymilliano:
No need to over flog the issue, Buhari does have a certificate, contrary to claims in some quarters, If he does, he won't need the service of 13 Senior Advocates of Nigeria to defend him in a case brought to compel him to provide certificate or proof that he has one ...

So, what is the credentials he was employed with and even got to the position of major general?
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by ud4u: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
APC is above the law, and Inec is a branch of APC. Inec what happens to your requirements? Corruption at its peak
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by AnanseK(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
ignant:
Buhari claimed to have a certificate but when the military board revealed that there was none in his file, he claimed he was a victim of politics.

Now, he has been the C-in-C for three years but he won't compel the military board to reveal his certificate? Hahahaha.

When the fool was charged to court, what did he do? He hired a dozen SANs and other lawyers to restrain his prosecution by injunction. The man who filed the case revealed he was threatened and forced to flee. Hahahaha.

If this fool don't get the fvck...

Buhari’s Credentials are there for all to see, not the piece of paper which is often obtained through exam malpractices.His legacy is his certificate , we don’t need to see any paper to elect him again.

1 Like

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Mrsimpleworld: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
APC new slangs now is "GO TO COURT"
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Temple1288(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nigeria! That country has no future
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Maket: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
ignant:
Buhari claimed to have a certificate but when the military board revealed that there was none in his file, he claimed he was a victim of politics.

Now, he has been the C-in-C for three years but he won't compel the military board to reveal his certificate? Hahahaha.

When the fool was charged to court, what did he do? He hired a dozen SANs and other lawyers to restrain his prosecution by injunction. The man who filed the case revealed he was threatened and forced to flee. Hahahaha.

If this fool don't get the fvck...
Supported.
Gbam
I didn't support the word "fool" he is my president no matter what happened.
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Temple1288(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Doyin2:
only mischief makers will still be asking of Buhari's Certificate.

Statement of result is enough.

In those days no photocopier.What if the army had been compromised to throw away his certificates in 2015?

Mohammed, right? Iwu anu!
Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by blackgold90(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
Go to court fools and don't forget to go with all the PhD certificate holders in your village including your best SAN who can argue why your village chief shouldn't be elected president

You are a product of a failed country. Here in Canada we are wondering how your mind can't reason

1 Like

Re: Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials by Roger3D(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
blackgold90:

You are a product of a failed country. Here in Canada we are wondering how your mind can't reason
Then stay in Canada washing toilets and keep wondering, but the day you step foot here and cause any trouble, NK case go be child's play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest / Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Alex Ekwueme's Body Arrives Awka (Live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.