Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above (2341 Views)

LONDON RESIDENT ONLY!!! Looking For Love,friendship And Probably Relationship.. / Hi Sweet Ladies... Any Woman Looking To Have Fun Can Call Me On 08063931169 / London Based Naija Guy Available For London Based Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by monshege: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2007
tega78:

@monshege, don't be gross angry angry
what i meant was " I am so addicted to nairaland, i haven't left my seat for 2 days!

gross huh, now you have gone and made me start thinking another thing. here i was repeating what you said, and thinking you were glued to your seat cos of the no of entries you were getting, but i see you have another thot. (another glimpse into your personality). call your lawyer if i reply again.

pls dont corrupt me for my mami
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by tega78(f): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2007
okay oooh, it was meant as a joke
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by Rlst84sale(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2007
I feel u, Nairaland is a kool place to hang out
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by tega78(f): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2007
@ Rlst84sale - welcome back.

Cany you guys believ am just settling down to my dinner, not good at all, the addictions is seriosu.

I think am a confirmed nairaland-aholic
grin
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by Rlst84sale(m): 1:16am On Apr 11, 2007
Don't eat too much. I think I want go and find something to eat too.
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by IBDat(m): 1:39am On Apr 11, 2007
Tega - how now? Not meaning to be rude o, but you know the UK is pack with Naijas - in fact (with yo credentials) there is no escaping dem, Where do u currently reside?
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by stevetop(m): 1:47am On Apr 11, 2007
with all these features,you could cause hurricane cathrina,'was thinking people like you i'll have too much crowd justling for attention,anyway,luck. kissAs for me i'm keeping it real in Niger.
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by tega78(f): 1:51am On Apr 11, 2007
@IBDat am in east london, and you?

@ stevetop, cheeky grin
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by IBDat(m): 2:05am On Apr 11, 2007
I'm in NW, Wembley to be rpecise. How was dinner? Or shall i say breakfast. Where abouts in East are you?
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by tega78(f): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2007
IBDat:

I'm in NW, Wembley to be rpecise. How was dinner? Or shall i say breakfast. Where abouts in East are you?

Ilford/Chigwell.

I know Wembley quite well.  Actually, Edgware/Harrow

Send me a PM naija_inlondon@yahoo.co.uk
smiley
Re: London Based Naija Woman Looking For Love, Friendship: All Of The Above by bRaInzOmEkA(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
tega78:
Finally a site to connect with other fellow naijas!!

Me: aged 29 , 5foot 9tall, perfect size 10 with the right amount of curves in the right places, witty, creative, intelligent, GSOH, good job, affectionate and fun-loving, Urhobo girl from Warri/Ughelli, born and bred in Lagos, but now permanently resident in the UK

Looking for: love, companionship, marriage, friendship, penpals, all of the above, both in the UK and beyond.

Drop me a line   naija_inlondon@yahoo.co.uk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wink wink winkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
u can add me up..I've a frnd dat fit ur bill..333A0285..ur way too higher than me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions for me? ? ? ? / How To Kiss Your Crush Perfectly: 10 Easy Steps. / Why Is Everybody In Love On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.