Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Facebook Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Page (265 Views)

Buy Facebook Page Rating To Bring Target Audiences Closer / Facebook Page For Sale 128k Active Followers / Monetizing Your Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Page by nyekason(f): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
How do I promote my Facebook page to get up to 300,000 likes/members in one week?

How do I activate my SMS shortcode with the Network Companies so that anybody that subscribes will be billed?
Re: Facebook Page by Mystic1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
I'm interested in this info too.
Re: Facebook Page by polimaf(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
300,000 likes in a week? bro, you gonna spend upto $100,000 for this if you want to use Facebook ad.

if you use bot, Facebook might ban you at some point and you wouldn't even get organic page likes.

you can hack page likes but this number in a week is highly unattainable.

about sms shortcake, You can get it from companies or sites that offer short code services in Nigeria . You cannot get it directly from MTN, Glo etc
Re: Facebook Page by nyekason(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2018
polimaf:
300,000 likes in a week? bro, you gonna spend upto $100,000 for this if you want to use Facebook ad.

if you use bot, Facebook might ban you at some point and you wouldn't even get organic page likes.

you can hack page likes but this number in a week is highly unattainable.

about sms shortcake, You can get it from companies or sites that offer short code services in Nigeria . You cannot get it directly from MTN, Glo etc
I mean shortcode activation, the code has already been created.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Considered Creating A Wikipedia Profile For That Brand? / If you need conducive training center around alimosho axis contact me / Lead Ore Oxidation 10-15% Urgently Needed In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.