Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Between Iphone And Android Which Will You go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Iphone And Android Which Will You go For? (632 Views)

Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? / Iphone/android Which One To Buy? Budget 100k / Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Iphone And Android Which Will You go For? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
I'm trying to get a new phone but with your experience I can have a good conclusion. Which will you prefer and why.
Re: Between Iphone And Android Which Will You go For? by ollah2: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Quit comparing a phone to an OS

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone And Android Which Will You go For? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
ollah2:
Quit comparing a phone to an OS

LMAO.

He should have said between iOS and Android.

Or between iPhone and Samsung.

Or iPhone and Techno/Gionee.

OP. I'm using a Samsung J5 prime. Used Samsung S4 in 2013 it's launchyear.

I'm an old Samsung fan. But right now I'm thinking of trying out the iPhone.

I just want a new adventure, feeling and taste.

I do online jobs that requires multitasking and battery consumption so the Samsung fits me better than iPhone which generally has poorer battery capacity than Samsung.

But that excuse can be wiped away if you have got a great power bank.

Camera quality. IPhone 7 and above are top notch. Samsung s7 and above are top notch.

Perhaps you can tell us your price range and preferred android brand so we can compare iPhone of that range and your phone-choice of that range and know which one best fits/suits you.
Re: Between Iphone And Android Which Will You go For? by Ejadike(m): 12:30am On Oct 27, 2018
I prefer Android... I can do what ever I like without restrictions.. I could recommend so nice Android devices for you. What's your budget?
Re: Between Iphone And Android Which Will You go For? by GiJoe007(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Android rocks

one thing abt android is... U can Tap & share Apps 4rm any other phone apart 4rm IOS

but IPhone or IOS whatever dey call it, can be Tap/share on only one product called iPhone is dis Not selfishness
Re: Between Iphone And Android Which Will You go For? by Qsscruz(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Funnicator:

LMAO.

He should have said between iOS and Android.

Or between iPhone and Samsung.

Or iPhone and Techno/Gionee.

OP. I'm using a Samsung J5 prime. Used Samsung S4 in 2013 it's launchyear.

I'm an old Samsung fan. But right now I'm thinking of trying out the iPhone.

I just want a new adventure, feeling and taste.

I do online jobs that requires multitasking and battery consumption so the Samsung fits me better than iPhone which generally has poorer battery capacity than Samsung.

But that excuse can be wiped away if you have got a great power bank.

Camera quality. IPhone 7 and above are top notch. Samsung s7 and above are top notch.

Perhaps you can tell us your price range and preferred android brand so we can compare iPhone of that range and your phone-choice of that range and know which one best fits/suits you.

I want to get a samsung J5 prime..How would you rate the phone? I am torn between getting it or Tecno camon X..
Re: Between Iphone And Android Which Will You go For? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Qsscruz:

I want to get a samsung J5 prime..How would you rate the phone? I am torn between getting it or Tecno camon X..

I haven't used a techno canon x so I wouldn't know.

But I think the techno camon x has better specs than j5 prime.

My opinion, go for techno camon x if you want value for your money;if you want better specs.

Then go for j5 prime if you buy brands only. And won't mind using a Samsung of lower specs just because you have "Samsung".

As for me. I buy brands. And will rather use Samsung of 2gig ram costing 45k than buy techno of 4gig ram costing the same 45k.

So make your choice, brand or value for money.

Brand just gives you bragging right and confidence. Value for money gives you what your money deserves. Pick your choice.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Phone Wont Come Up / Huawei Nova 4 Powered By Hisilicon Kirin 980 Chipset / Samsung Launched The First Phone With Infinity-o Hole Punch Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.