Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Need Help On How To Make Profits As A Poultry Farmer!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Help On How To Make Profits As A Poultry Farmer!!! (292 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Make Profits As A Poultry Farmer!!! by oluwakayode25(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys...
I trust everyone reading this post is doing very well..I need some advice on my broiler farm...I usually brood and sell and problem is that the for for broilers in my locality is fixed...it's #500 or nothing as at the 3rd and 4th week.
I need help on how to maximise profits..do I need to relocate to a farm worthy area if I must??
Are they people I can target and supply for monthly
I am in a fix...one customer even carted away with my 40k after I was kind enough to give her birds on credit...Too many neg experinces, so much hard work but little to show for it...please guys....school me abeg!!!,
I really want to be a great farmer...I work too hard not to be uplifted...

(1) (Reply)

Who Brought More Global Evil To Nigeria? Hausa Or Fulani? / Red Palm Oil Available @ Affordable Price / Greenhouse Worker..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.