Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of (88720 Views)

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey / SARS Operatives And Their Luxurious Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Giftedhand92: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2018
Nigerian big boy, Emanuel "Otunba Cash" Aneke , who is also the CEO of Instanbul Entertainment in Nigeria was recently arrested alongside his gang members O. Popoola, AA Oyemade, AT Fajolu and BO Balogun in Turkey for $1.4million scam in Denmark.

They are all accused of hacking international companies’ emails, learning about their business partners and then using duplicate websites to fraud them.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/?p=30362

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Otunba wire wire himself, the time to pay for your sins has come. Soldier come, soldier go. The street will forever stand strong irrespective of whoever gets 'casted'. #JiMasun.

450 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by emmykey0128(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2018
Can you see Nigerian police guiding him?

311 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by thebestprice(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2018
watch out.. always question thier source of wealth..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2018
My children, heed my advice. Proverbs 13:11 says "Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase."

Here's another translation - "Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow."

Nobody is saying you should not do Yahoo-Yahoo but do it with sense. grin

Stop posting frivolities on your social media platforms. You may think you're oppressing & killing your fellow guys but trust me - majority of all the people you think you're oppressing will always wish you bad - this is Afrika.

By making others aware of their inferior position, you're only stirring up "unhappy admiration" or "envy" in them.

Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to - and when people envy you, they will work against you insidiously.

The truth is often avoided because it is very ugly & unpleasant.

Where is H-Money today? He's still serving his 24years jail time in Malaysian prison.

That one that calls himself "Gucci Master", when his time comes, he will be chained like an alligator inside a wheel-barrow & taken to Macau or Thailand prison where all his vital organs like kidney & liver will be harvested & sold to Macau's wealthy citizens.

You think the Politicians & the General Overseers are not also into Yahoo-Yahoo? Do you see them flaunting their ill-gotten wealth on Instagram & Facebook?

Do not be a flash in the pan. Wealth that is built up slowly & surely - without any showoff is the only kind that lasts.

235 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2018
He should be flogged 5 billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and sentenced to 50 years in prison with hard labor and all his properties confiscated, useless criminals that have rendered the Nigerian passport useless and made other countries treat Nigerians like filth shocked

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by BruncleZuma: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by solpat(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2018
Wire Wire men undecided
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by globalresource: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2018
Oga ooo. See wealth but from fraud. Dem plenty for this country. Any wealth I acquire that I cannot sleep and move around with peace of mind, I do not need. There are legitimate means to get money. May God answer the prayers of the TeamLegitimate

306 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by philip0906(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2018
Stupid boyz....They're everywhere. You are involved in illicit and shady businesses but would still go around flaunting and even after hitting the elusive "jackpot", they never drop the ball and "legitimise" their dirty money. They keep aiming for more "jackpots", until they are finally entangled in their Web.

I have no issues with working boyz, as I know that it's a rat race out here to make the benjamins and it's survival of the fittest. The problem now comes when you make the benjamins illicitly and throw it at our faces, live extravagant and questionable lifestyles that would make eyes be on you.

JayZ said in the story of OJ "...Take your drug money and buy the neighbourhood. That's how you rinse it..."
There are a number of filthy rich business men in Nigeria today(a number of them are even in the limelight) who started out on the streets, legitimised their illicit money and have built empires.

Don't start on the street and die on the street. Know when to quit and live with your loot

360 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8029562_20181027000021_jpeg8dfcfdaba9b9c7ca7e5abd7572b3f87a

Welcome to Nigeria, you steal and hire the police to guard you and intimidate other innocent citizens

Shout-out to all legit hustlers out there, pay-day will soon come

318 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Gr8lex(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Oja ti burst

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by BigBros147(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
These are the kind of people nigerians love to celebrate and emulate. grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by tillaman(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
See the cash first, flaunt it... Na my prayers

Poverty na bastard,

Do anything to get rich but don't soil your hands in blood

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Bonjelomo: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Them full Abule Egba.
Na their parents dey help them visit babalawo.

them don turn all the girls to living corpses

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Geoffreymgk: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Merrilledge owners lets flex more than Cashie

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by abdulaz: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
If we no make this money Na weytin we gain grin

Any which way Na way...
But Na who dem catch naim be thief sha.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by engrglover(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Buharimustgo: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Let me say it again.

All Yahoo boys must sooner than later pay for their sins.
If you know you know.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by MARKone(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Na this people and our useless politians dey give the country very bad name. Tell a foreigner that you are from Nigeria and see their reaction, blocking way for genuine and honest people.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Surest wire ambassador

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by nothingspoil70: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Emanuel Aneke where is he from?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by ngwababe(f): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
If you see them advising us online now, you go think say their hustle legit...

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nathdoug(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
CANT SEE ANY LUXURY LIFE HERE

3 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by hisexcellency34: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Dude is bloody Afonja. Check out the names of his fellow scammers.Remove that Aneke or I sue you

17 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Ibcrown(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Seriously, $1.4M? Na greediness go kill some people. They would have succeed if it's not not not more than 500k

7 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by shegra58: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Merrilledge owners lets flex more than Cashie
Subsidiary of B.O.A grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.