Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Choose Amazon Associates????????... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Choose Amazon Associates????????... (218 Views)

How You Can Make Money Online With Amazon Associates Program / Legal Suit Between Emedoh Solomon Vs Vic Lawrence & Associates Ltd & Ecobank / Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Choose Amazon Associates????????... by Maceka(m): 1:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Hello Bloggers and Affiliates,

To bring a little balance to the debate over the Amazon Affiliate program I thought I’d give a few reasons that I am an Amazon Affiliate:

1. Amazon is a trusted Brand

2. Commission

3. People Buy More than One Item

4. Easily Integrated

5. Payment Options

6. Small Payments Add Up

7. It’s an Investment that Matures Over Time

8. The Holidays are Boom Time

9. Wide Array of Products

So is the Amazon Affiliate Program for you?
I can’t answer that question for everyone – I won’t pretend that it works brilliantly on every blog but I know quite a few bloggers making significant earnings each month from the program. Blogs with a strong product focus can do quite well through the program if links to Amazon are well integrated into posts . I would advise moderation in using the program – don’t place them in every post you write unless they are relevant. Links placed in genuinely helpful reviews do better than links and banners in sidebars.

The best way to see if it converts is to give it a go.

I also noticed that it's hard getting into the program and I plan on opening for the first 5 people(free) to contact me on whatsapp 07015499525. Just text me and say you want one... You might get lucky...

I'd also open it up for you for 3k if you're ready to make this investment to your blog...
Good Luck.

(1) (Reply)

Globe Economic Development Council / We Design Nig Facebook With Payment Wallet, Delivery Platform, Etc. Check / LAUTECH Newly Admitted Students Medical Registration Procedure 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.