Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (46035 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 27, 2018
2019 presidential poll: Like Buhari, Al-Mustapha blames military for failure to submit credentials

Chinedu Asadu

Hamza Al-Mustapha, presidential candidate of Peoples Party of Nigeria (PPN), did not submit his his academic credentials to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

All the aspirants seeking elective positions in the country ought to submit certain documents, including their academic credentials, to the commission.

But Al-Mustapha, a retired major in the Nigerian army, told the commission his documents are in possession of the military.

In his particulars submitted to the commission, copies of which were seen by TheCable, Al-Mustapha said the military has “refused” to release his academic certificates, despite court orders asking them to do so.

He said: “I was a victim of persecution for 15 years over deliberate trump of charges. I was, however, exonerated and freed of the wanton charges vide court of appeal ruling on 12 July, 2013.

“My entire personal documents including my certificates and awards were taken by the then government in 1998.

“Formal complaints were registered before high court of Lagos (2000 – 2001) and federal high court, Lagos division, (2004 – 2007) but government refused to obey court orders till today.

“However, Nigeria army (my employer – 1983 – 2013) is in custody of the certificates this application is asking of.”

He, however, indicated that he attended Hausari Primary School, from 1967 to 1974; Government Secondary School, Nguru, YBS, from 1974 to 1979; and Nigeria Defence Academy, from 1980 to 1983.

President Muhammadu Buhari also failed to submit his academic credentials, saying they are with the military.

While the military is yet to issue an official statement regarding the president’s claim, effort made by TheCable to get a reaction was unsuccessful.

https://www.thecable.ng/2019-presidential-poll-like-buhari-al-mustapha-blames-military-for-failure-to-submit-credentials

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by DoyenExchange: 4:51am On Oct 27, 2018
A new style has 'entered' into Nigerian politics! angry

322 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by pacino26(m): 4:57am On Oct 27, 2018
For starters this man is smart. grin grin grin grin grin Imagine going to interview in Nigeria without copies of your credentials. I rest my case.

He could be saying the truth though.

87 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by emmie14: 5:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Yes Hamza El Mustapha is a retired Major in Nigerian army. His certificate is equally with the military. I pity Kemi Adosun. She submitted some of her authentic credentials. Instead of the fake NYSC certificate she would have directed the consigned bodies to Nigerian army

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Abeg make me sef go keep my certificates with the Military, criminals!

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by buhariguy(m): 5:20am On Oct 27, 2018
pacino26:
For starters this man is smart. grin grin grin grin grin Imagine going to interview in Nigeria without copies of your credentials. I rest my case.

He could be saying the truth though.
if you want to interview head of state, will you demand for his credentials.
It ought not to be so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:21am On Oct 27, 2018
shocked shocked

As a leader , you take positive steps and actions which others should imitate.
Buhari has just set a precedent in our political terrain that says you can lie your way to any political position in the country by simply lieing that your credentials are with any Tom dickk and Harry.

According to xombies, this is another achievement.

The task before patrotic irrespective of tribe, religion and location is to send the lifeless one back to Daura come next year

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by LuciferYaweh: 5:45am On Oct 27, 2018
buhariguy:
if you want to interview head of state, will you demand for his credentials.
It ought not to be so.

Your brain is with the military.

*spits angry

278 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Xisnin(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari has set a standard for illiterates.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by LibertyRep: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2018
The military has a spokesperson for God's sake.
He/ she should be able to confirm or refute these claims.

INEC should insist that these candidates obtain a 'To Whom It May Concern' from the military if they can't release the said certificates for whatever reason.

10 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by socialmediaman: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by salbis(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2018
My future employers please take note, my credentials are with my school.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Davidfash10000: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Regina Daniels Celebrates Embarrassing Moment With Her Boyfriend Somadina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUxbBVQvuH4

SEE FIGHT - Wizkid Drags Davido DMW Out Dirty Over "Fever" Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8md0SW7y5ow
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by kaen1317: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Shut up! You are not running to be President.

2 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by KOLLYPROF(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Who go vote this criminal

1 Like

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Racoon(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
The courts should decide this bias by INEC.Enough is enough.Al-Mustapha is now saying the same thing.
https://www.ngpolitics.com/another-presidential-candidate-claims-army-possession-his-academic-credentials/
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by NaijaMutant(f): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Check mate cool

Buhari has taught Nigerians to be foolish undecided

From today henceforth,

All my credentials are now with the military
Potential employers should take note undecided

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by kaen1317: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
It's the Lifeless's nepa bill that concerns us the most

1 Like

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by NOC1(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
This guys are military men whose houses where ransacked in several occasions.
The military should be in the best position to explain to Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Built2last: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Not Again.

This guy had evidence of all documents to present to Oputa panel to prove his innocence but don't have even photocopy of his credentials

20 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by BruncleZuma: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
All these northerners with certificate in military...nawaoooooo

19 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Fitbillionairep: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2018
very nice format.

5 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by kaen1317: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Wetin military dey carry original credentials do abeg? Abi na to fight Boko Haram abi na to carry make gun ni

5 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by googlepikins: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
This is the worst cover-up in the history of cover-up

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
My own certificate sef don dey with the military henceforth. Make anybody ask me my certificate.

5 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by 11doubledee: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Nairlanders Abeg where una certificate?

5 Likes

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by fergie001: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
I know say this thing must trend grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by MartinsD12(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
emmie14:
Yes Hamza El Mustapha is a retired Major in Nigerian army. His certificate is equally with the military. I pity Kemi Adosun. She tried to submit her credentials. Instead of the fake NYSC certificate she would have directed the consigned body to Nigerian army
Hahaha very funny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.