Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

First Step Towards Migration (mandatory). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Step Towards Migration (mandatory). (780 Views)

USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. / Migration: The Long Road To Canada / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Step Towards Migration (mandatory). by flyingdutchman(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2018
I have been living in Australia for sometime now and I have dscovered one key difference between Nigerian and youths from other countries (Canada, Australia, Greece, Philipines, Indonesia, New Zealand, India etc): We are too RAW!!! This is a big turn off for foreign nationals. We tend to base most of our interactions on sexual innuendos and acts. A lot of times, you would viewed as being uncouth, untrained and vulgar.
Here on Nairaland, the content quality has diminished over the years. Most of the Frontpage topics are sex-related. Let us start rebuilding ourselves. Let the managers and MODs assist in this regard. I say this because, just a few months of relating with students even way younger than you then you'd realize you have wasted precious time focusing on sexual talks rather than actual life changing issues. Lalasticlala, @seun @MODs epp us do sontin.

1 Like

Re: First Step Towards Migration (mandatory). by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2018
What is the relationship between your topic and your story?

3 Likes

Re: First Step Towards Migration (mandatory). by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
flyingdutchman:
I have been living in Australia for sometime now and I have dscovered one key difference between Nigerian and youths from other countries (Canada, Australia, Greece, Philipines, Indonesia, New Zealand, India etc): We are too RAW!!! This is a big turn off for foreign nationals. We tend to base most of our interactions on sexual innuendos and acts. A lot of times, you would viewed as being uncouth, untrained and vulgar.
Here on Nairaland, the content quality has diminished over the years. Most of the Frontpage topics are sex-related. Let us start rebuilding ourselves. Let the managers and MODs assist in this regard. I say this because, just a few months of relating with students even way younger than you then you'd realize you have wasted precious time focusing on sexual talks rather than actual life changing issues. Lalasticlala, @seun @MODs epp us do sontin.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Still waiting for you to say something about “First Step Towards Migration” SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: First Step Towards Migration (mandatory). by flyingdutchman(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Still waiting for you to say something about “First Step Towards Migration” SMH undecided
Yeah...first step: work on your mindset.

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife Says People Should Stop Praying For Her Marriage To / Help Thread For Aspiring US Immigrants/non-immigrants And Current US Residents / Portugal Delay My Renew Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.