Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel (20513 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by OgaGist: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2018
A policeman, attached to Border Patrol Unit, Ilaro, Ogun State, Inspector Friday Ogbeifun, is currently undergoing investigation over the circumstances surrounding the death of his lover at a hotel in Igando, Lagos State.

It was learnt that the inspector and his lover, identified simply as Esther, had checked in at the hotel on Dele Toye Street, Igando, on Monday around 8pm to have fun.

Our correspondent gathered that while they were in the facility, the woman, a mother of five, slumped and was rushed to the Igando General Hospital, where she was confirmed dead on arrival.

It was learnt that the deceased was a widow whose husband died about two years ago.

A credible source confided in Saturday PUNCH that the corpse of the woman had been taken to the Mainland Hospital mortuary, Yaba, for autopsy.

The source said Ogbeifun reported himself at the Igando Police Station from where he was transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.

He said, “The policeman and the woman were lovers. The woman was a widow. He took her to the hotel on Monday and the woman slumped in the hotel room. What I did not know is whether they had sex before she slumped.

“There was confusion in the hotel. Some workers assisted him to take the woman to the Igando General Hospital, but she did not make it. She was confirmed dead on arrival by a doctor. The inspector reported the case to the police by himself and some operatives visited the hotel.”

In a related development, the girlfriend of one Inspector Innocent Onyishi, is under interrogation at the Homicide Section of the SCIID, Yaba, in connection with the death of the 43-year-old.

Onyishi, an operative with the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team, had reportedly visited his friend, who lives in Kirikiri, Apapa, in company with his girlfriend, Faith Adakola.

It was gathered that during the visit, the friend, who is also a policeman, left the lovers at home while he went to work.

Saturday PUNCH learnt that Onyishi suddenly started to behave strangely, stripping himself naked.

Adakola was said to have drawn the attention of neighbours, who rallied round the inspector and took him to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba.

A source, who is privy to the matter, told our correspondent that Onyishi died at the hospital two days after he was admitted.

He said, “The inspector was a member of IRT. He and his lover visited his friend on October 8. He put up a strange behaviour while the friend was away and he was rushed to LUTH. He gave up the ghost at the hospital. The friend reported the incident to the police. The lover is under investigation. She was the only person with the inspector at the time he started acting weird.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, confirmed the widow’s death, adding that the autopsy report was being awaited to ascertain the cause of death.

He said, “The matter is under investigation. The inspector is attached to the Border Petrol Command; he is not serving in Lagos State Police Command. However, the incident happened in Lagos and the case has been transferred to the SCIID in Yaba. They were not having sex. She just slumped and died. She was a widow.”

The PPRO promised to get back to our correspondent with comments on the case of the late Inspector Onyishi.

Gist via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/policeman-arrested-death-lover-lagos-hotel

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by OgaGist: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by chiommy123(f): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Things are happening and so many persons are sick but may not be showing it just pray for Gods protection everywhere you are but how God wan protect you when you wan commit fornication

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by tyson98: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Na so one babe come visit me wey I still dey feel fly not knowing she dey asthmatic hmmmm na so the thing start for midnight thank God for inhaler,she con dey alright con tell me to continue with the sex ,for where Mo japa.........oh boy I no sleep all Tru as I don dey picture how prison go be grin grin cheesy

5am I don dress up for work and made sure she leaves immediately too grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by NOC1(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2018
I commend the Inspector for doing the right thing, in so many cases we have read and heard how the accused ran away or tried to conceal the body from people, some even go as far as cuting the deceased into pieces. I know once investigation is over, that is if he is not in anyway connected to the death he will be realeasd.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by NOC1(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2018
tyson98:
Na so one babe come visit me wey I still dey feel fly not knowing she dey asthmatic hmmmm na so the thing start for midnight thank God for inhaler,she con dey alright con tell me to continue with the sex ,for where Mo japa.........oh boy I no sleep all Tru as I don dey picture how prison go be grin grin cheesy

5am I don dress up for work and made sure she leaves immediately too grin

You would have continued nothing will happen since she came with her inhaler, i have one babe like that those days in school, she sabi do the thing....

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by miqos02(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Lekan1o1: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Nawao
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Starke(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2018
B
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by tossie101(f): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Yorub men.
Sex starved freaks

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Hezzyluv: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2018
The woman, MOTHER OF FIVE. my question is can't she engage in business than to b doing OLOSHO work up n down? the fact she lost her husband, is not an excuse for that. perhaps if she had remarried, this may not happen.
Anyway, RIP
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by zimukufelo: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2018
policemen in naija are all about bad news
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by GentleMoney: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by latsy: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:
Yorub men.
Sex starved freaks
You have no brain.
You belong to the romance section.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by agbonkamen(f): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Kpekkus ministry be sending people to prison grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by tossie101(f): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2018
latsy:

You have no brain.

Who is this smelly thing Biko? undecided
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Hamilton1(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Afonjas police nd crime ar lik 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Hamilton1(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Afonja police breakin records back to back

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by kenbee(f): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Yoruba and Sex are like
Igbo and Money
Just like Hausa & blood

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by samsam2019: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2018
NOC1:
I commend the Inspector for doing the right thing, in so many cases we have read and heard how the accused ran away or tried to conceal the body from people, some even go as far as cut the deceased into pieces. I know once investigation is over, that is if he is not in anyway connected to the death he will be realeasd.
the guy don really help himself
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Hamilton1(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Afonja police nd sex ar lik 5&6

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Tonyspecial(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2018
Hmm

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by viceddy95(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2018
cool
Arresters of people be arrested,,,,somehow pleasant to the ear...... cool cool
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Genniez(f): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Igando area lately is representing kenya..mother of 5 hmm what would the children do..

Turkeys for sale both young and old even eggs too..DM me please.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Akinwale14(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2018
latsy:
You have no brain. You belong to the romance section.
grin
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Quality20(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
illicit sex is nothing in most part of d south. ppl don't see it as sin or frown at it
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2018
what kinda Rubbish Story is this? angry
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by onomeabuja: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:

Who is this smelly thing Biko? undecided
U SURE SAY U! NO SMELL PASS AM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online / Nigerian Hooker Fights A Defaulting Client In Italy / Fake Soldiers And Military Officers Paraded After Their Arrests In Lagos.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.