Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

10 Signs Your Crush Likes You As Much As You Like Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Crush Likes You As Much As You Like Her (763 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Your Crush Likes You As Much As You Like Her by oluwole52(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2018
You might have a crush on someone and be wondering if they feel the same way you feel about them.

Here are signs your crush likes you just as much as you like him or her.

1. He/she comfortably shares secrets with you even if you are not best friends, then it could be a sign that he/she likes you.

2. He/she changes mood when you hang out with someone else.

3. He/she knows details you never told him/her.

4. He/she answers you immediately. Texts, calls, whatever they are.

5. He/she asks for your contact details.

Read number 6-10 here:-https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/10/signs-your-crush-likes-you-just-as-much.html?m=1

Re: 10 Signs Your Crush Likes You As Much As You Like Her by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2018
I hardly fall in love with kind of girls cos they can change later
Re: 10 Signs Your Crush Likes You As Much As You Like Her by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
shes crushing on his luscious ďick and he's crushing on her delicious punany

savages deceiving themselves

#fakelove
Re: 10 Signs Your Crush Likes You As Much As You Like Her by popweezy(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2018
The Above just describes how we nigerians date now... If those things u mentioned happen, then u pple are already dating

(1) (Reply)

Sex Life / ANIMAL LIVES MATTERS! Stop Animal Abuse, Go Vegan Today!! / nn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.