Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? (359 Views)

Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects / Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror / I Will Step-down From The Throne If Buhari Win – (emir Vows) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Joevics(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2018
I saw a thread were someone asked this simple question and instead of answering this simple question facts. The APC goons resulted to thier usual rants of how everwhere is on "Lockdown for Buhari".

My analysis - the North.
I guess most have not heard of northern elders been intimidated not to speak by Abuja. If the north that's so "Locked down", why would Buhari be asking people not to speak?
Why would he be jittery by the presence of Kukah and Gumi during the OBJ Atiku reconciliation?
The only Northern elder tgat have spoken against PDP is Balarabe Musa, and hia position is very clear. He is against restructuring.

Hope you have heard of the pole climber?s grin , yea those wierd guys. If the north was actually on Lockdown for Buhari, that Behavior alone would cost them their lives.
Instead, people were begging them to come down

Now - south west.
Their Normal response was that South west is on lock down for Buhari aswell. Fortunately, I have a place in Ota and thats where I intend to vote.

I won't talk about the conversation around my neighborhood or the statements by Northern elders, or the infleunce of Winners chapel.

I will tell you of what transpired when I went to the Ado-Ota secretariat to do my PVC transfer.

On getting there, we all formed a queue to get numbers. More than 300 people.

I don't understand Yoruba, and you know our south west Folks can speak yoruba even in their dreams. No offence.
So in other words I barely understood what most of them said.

But, a man made a phone call and he was veey loud, trying to defeat the noise on the background.
He shouted to the Caller that he is trying yo get his PVC, that he will use to vote out that stupid man.

The moment he said that, a loud laughter erupted, everyone laughed including 2 guys in front of me.

The persons that didn't get what he siad were whisper to each other and laughed. I tried to lookout foranyone frowning, but there was none. Yea I' was very observative.
I was suprised because just a few minutes back everyone was angry due to the delay on the side of the Inec staffs. they weren't even there by 8.30.

One of the guys standing closing started complaining to the other guy about wanting to go. So, I asked why he needed the Pvc so badly.
He said, Ahh, I must vote na, everybody done tire for this government.

I still went back another day [had to get an affidavit], and talked to a number of person's and the perception was the same "tired of how hard the country is presently".

So I wonder which Southwest these Zombies are talking about. If anything, I can tell you that Buhari will find it difficult to get 25% votes here in Ota.

Now, I would appreciate anyone who can disclaim these with facts. Not rants please.

1 Like

Re: Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by jaybanfa(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2018
@joevics that is the general feeling in Jos where I reside. However, the guys might do everything within their power to stay in power... My thoughts though. So we have to make sure every single vote counts.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by MrCounselor: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2018
Maybe
Re: Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Beremx(f): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
No sane Yoruba man will vote Buhari. Not in this area I live in Lagos.
If you come online and rant that Yoruba people will vote Buhari when actually you don't belong to the grassroots politics in Lagos then you're deceiving yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Atiku will still do well in Lagos, the hunger reached everywhere in this country

1 Like

Re: Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by haffaze777(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
Beremx:
No sane Yoruba man will vote Buhari. Not in this area I live in Lagos.
If you come online and rant that Yoruba people will vote Buhari when actually you don't belong to the grassroots politics in Lagos then you're deceiving yourself
[/s]

No sane Nigeria will vote for PDP,Ogun state is for buhari/Osibanjo come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by Joevics(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2018
haffaze777:
[s][/s]

No sane Nigeria will vote for PDP,Ogun state is for buhari/Osibanjo come 2019
I guess the place I talked about is in Kafancha.
This is the generalization am talking about.

There's no Apc secretariat here in Ota. There are no Apc posters.
I even saw that of Bakonle, ADP and the rest are more on ground than APC.
Re: Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? by haffaze777(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Joevics:

I guess the place I talked about is in Kafancha.
This is the generalization am talking about.

There's no Apc secretariat here in Ota. There are no Apc posters.
I even saw that of Bakonle, ADP and the rest are more on ground than APC.

Ota is one local government out of 20 we have in Ogun state,beside that where in ota do u say no poster of APC?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Third Video Of Kano State Gov, Ganduje Receiving Bribe Here / I Never Nominated Peter Obi For VP — Wike Reveals / Ekiti Stakeholders Sack Fayose As PDP Leader, Affirm Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.