Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS (47361 Views)

How To Change Old Nigeria Naira To New One Pay Attention Pls Share And Subscribe / A 18 Years Old Nigeria Boy With The Fastest 400 Meter Time In Worldwide / Which One Of These Did You Do While Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Genniez(f): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Suwe was one of it ,good old days ...
Turkeys for sale both young and old even eggs...DM me please.

2 Likes

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by myettiallah: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2018
My child does all of these
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2018
A great cook in the making

Adanairaland:
I did all..

Especially cooking grin grin

We dey steal our mama oil and rice then cheesy cheesy
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2018
4kDdullard:
The lifeless one spoilt everything during 1980s and he wants to finish, our sons and daughters can no more play again because of the illiterate thing who has made it impossible. Abeg make we send the dullard back to his gay cows for that useless daura village.

Its obvious you guys get paid per Post. This had literally nothing to do with politics.. I mean none, nada, zilch but you still managed to bring political discourse into it!

Whoever told you guys this information overload tactic works is a failed pyschologist! An absolutely failed one at that.

10 Likes

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by udemzyudex(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2018
All of the above grin
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by baby124: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Almost everything. Except the dirty looking ones like they are inhaling fumes or riding that fake board keke. Our parents bought us mountain bikes grin.
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by BruncleZuma: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
I guess I'm really old now as I have done all 12...
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by zuto4u(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Yes! U were too playful then that u hardly had time for your books. Your mummy told me how she used to chase you around, trying to force you take your siesta hahaha. How time flies.
Adanairaland:
I did all..

2 Likes

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Elnino4ladies: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
I did all
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Who no play monkey post and suwe
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Racoon:
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Hehehe! Nostalgic moments! Played all esp.the "mama & papa"(cooking thing-cool, Rode the "Borris"(6)

That hide and seek na em children de use corrupt, especially boy and girl hiding in an uncompleted building.

2 Likes

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by TIDDOLL(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
[/b]Lol..practically all.
Rubber band and Canter...

Damnn...

One "patanla" that time, na d joker of rubber band game.
I go dey feel like hood champion[b]

2 Likes

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by ekestic1976(f): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
4kDdullard:
The lifeless one spoilt everything during 1980s and he wants to finish, our sons and daughters can no more play again because of the illiterate thing who has made it impossible. Abeg make we send the dullard back to his gay cows for that useless daura village.

You'll whine and whine until your HEADACHE about President Buhari becomes Incurable Migraine. Just continue with your hateful ways.

3 Likes

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by zuto4u(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2018
I did virtually all of them
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Sixaxis: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2018
God knows I played all..mo ya ipata gan ni

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2018
emror4u:
A great cook in the making

Yea..

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2018
I think I'm now old.I did all of the above including flying kite.
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by maticdamian(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Adanairaland:
I did all..

Unfortunately you still suck at it? wink
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by sirdonbright: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2018
i did all.. indomie children no go understand
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by freshinko: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Lols... I indeed played all. It was fun all the way. Now movie, phone and video games have taken over.
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by kadree(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2018
I swear na all of dem I scatter.

... and almost all of them nai I chop konck (knock) for.

U no include gun wey dem use clay do, kite and how u come forget mummy and daddy' play play na wink
Na dat one dey sweet pass. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by icon91(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2018
I did all and more
Besides, it's mainly 80's and 90's kid can relate well with all these

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Adanairaland:
I did all..

Dat mama and papa own wey children go go school while mama and papa go remain for house com cover themselves with wrapper com dey tungolo.

3 Likes

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by princeade86(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2018
chai. op. u made me remember those days.
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2018
zuto4u:
Yes! U were too playful then that u hardly had time for your books. Your mummy told me how she used to chase you around, trying to force you take your siesta hahaha. How time flies.

LOL..
Uncle zuto grin grin
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by osemmie: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Dis post to make brain jare.
Good of days of baram, suwe, 10 10, monkey post, dem. Ma hear say I no play all of dem.

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by kunmiiii: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2018
4kDdullard:

Who is this schizophrenic patient

2 Likes

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by bettercreature(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Sixaxis:
God knows I played all..mo ya ipata gan ni
Did you play dice?
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2018
maticdamian:

Unfortunately you still suck at it? wink

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by 4kDdullard: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2018
ekestic1976:

You'll whine and whine until your HEADACHE about President Buhari becomes Incurable Migraine. Just continue with your hateful ways.
zombie I can sight you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Meekdon: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2018
NOW ADAYS OUR KIDS CAN NO LONGER PLAY

MY QUESTION IS THAT ''WHEN WILL THEY LET THE LITTLE KID IN THE HOOD PLAY'' - Amaru Shakur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.