Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing (4446 Views)

BEST FACEBOOK EXTRACTOR EVER / Starting Recharge Card Printing Without Software And All On Your Phone / Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2018
INTRODUCTION
So, the last time I talked about some crazy facebook tool that I normally used for my marketing needs. But I decided not to release it back then because the way people abuse these powerful tools. I guess I changed my mind… lol

In this thread, I will be talking about the usefulness of this powerful software together with the tricks I employed to achieve the best use of it.
It must be noted that some people have this software lying waste on their computer system because they don’t really know how to use it.
But I am here to teach those who have not heard of this software or never considered it for their marketing needs the vital importance and secrets and tricks underlying best use of it to achieve monetary gains from any niche you desired.

What this class will be all about:
1. Name, importance, video, and usefulness of this software
2. The Tricks I am using to get the best out of it and make my money

Imagine this
You have a physical or digital product or an online course to sell. And after a sale, you will be making a profit of N5000 or more from just one of your goods or services. Then you woke up one day to see a strategy that will allow you to be selling 100 units of such products in a day. How much do you think you would be making in a day, in a month and in a year? Okay, let's not get greedy, let's make it like selling 20 units in a day. Won't you still be making good money?

Don't think it is not possible, what this software does is to get you the details of people interested in whatever you have to sell or give. So the chances of selling to 4-5 people out of 10 messages is very possible (not to talk of sending messages to hundreds and thousands in a day). I will also be teaching how your messages will enter into your prospective client's INBOX 100% without going into spambox and also how to take authority of known names to force them to click your messages.

This class would be short and I only want seriously minded fellows to engage in it. So hold on tight as we journey through it.

PS: I don’t want anyone to drop their emails and phone numbers, I won’t send any info to anyone because everything will be explained here into bits and pieces.

MAKE SURE YOU READ TO THE END OF THIS PAGE TO LEARN THE TRICKS

For questions or to inquire about the software and further tricks
Contact me on
Email: clickbnkgod@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08065393825

IF YOU ALSO NEED A WHATSAPP MARKETING SOFTWARE, YOU ARE FREE TO MESSAGE ME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by renaissance(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Good.... Following
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
bobowaja:
INTRODUCTION
So, the last time I talked about some crazy facebook tool that I normally used for my marketing needs. But I decided not to release it back then because the way people abuse these powerful tools. I guess I changed my mind… lol

In this thread, I will be talking about the usefulness of this powerful software together with the tricks I employed to achieve the best use of it.
It must be noted that some people have this software lying waste on their computer system because they don’t really know how to use it.
But I am here to teach those who have not heard of this software or never considered it for their marketing needs the vital importance and secrets and tricks underlying best use of it to achieve monetary gains from any niche you desired.

What this class will be all about:
1. Name, importance, video, and usefulness of this software
2. The Tricks I am using to get the best out of it and make my money

This class would be short and I only want seriously minded fellows to engage in it. So hold on tight as we journey through it.

PS: I don’t want anyone to drop their emails and phone numbers, I won’t send any info to anyone because everything will be explained here into bits and pieces.

I want comments to start flowing in before I continue this class.
I will be back soon……………………..
oga wetin u gain if u know post everything for us
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by sugarsoul(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
interested
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by QBA2DWORLD(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
In
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by Godsent12(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Interested oooh
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by jonvalek(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Instantly interested
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by Promarketer(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Interested bro. I believe you
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bulkwealth(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please help my facebook account is temporarily locked and it does not continue, . Please help
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
INTRODUCTION TO THE SOFTWARE
Many times we have a good product or services to sell. And these products or services are good to the extent that we are sure that they are going to help people solve some of their major problems. We know we can make a change the society want or at least solve some basic needs of people around us and of course make money while doing it.

But the problem is, how do people know that your product is what they need? Do they know you? Do they even know that your product or service exist? And several other questions which are all secondary to what this class is going to solve.

Psychologically, some findings have shown that almost everyone is selfish in one way or the other. They are always after “what can I get?”, “what can I benefit?”, “What is in it for me?”. So this will always take us back to the basis of the problem which is “Do they even know that your product or service exist?”. You see, because people are generally selfish and after their own good, they will always look after things that will serve that wish. But, the problem is, how do you get in touch with them? And that is exactly this class is going to discuss.

FACEBOOK GROUP
Facebook is a giant social platform bla bla bla (we all know what fb is, no need to break my fingers explaining that again). But one unique feature of facebook which every marketer should never ignore is facebook groups. There are several thousand or probably millions of facebook groups on the web, but the most common factor with all of this is that people there share the same value, same goal, and most times same problems. So many people are on groups to know new trends about celebrities, fashion, cars, and of course solutions to their problems - and if you can solve this problem, then you can make money!

So don’t ever overlook this goldmine, it is very large and vast and yes, everyone can mine the gold.
Next, we are going to discuss the software and tools to get the best out of this mine of our and make cool money with it.

I hope you all had a nice weekend.
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by Rubbiish(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
bulkwealth:
Please help my facebook account is temporarily locked and it does not continue, . Please help
Were u asked to upload a picture as means of identification?
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by freethesheeple(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Thanks for this wonderful class...i tell u;ideas is a goldmine and i akways appreciate one when i see it...
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
IN PREPARATION FOR THE NEXT LECTURE

Kindly show the video below to know how the software we are going to use for this trick works

HOW IT WORKS
It goes on into any facebook group you desired (any group in your niche) to provide you the followings:
1. Names of the group members
2. Valid Email Addresses
3. Valid Phone Numbers and whatsapp numbers
4. Location of the group member (if you need geological targeting for your promotion)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF39L6j1yw8
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
SIMPEL AUDIEN
As we progress with this class you guys are going to know more about this software. I wouldn’t be able to explain all for now because this software work is too many to explain on a page.
But the basic function of the software is find those who needs your products and services and get you their details like names, phone numbers (whatsapp numbers), valid email address, and location.

DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT
You can:
1. Use Keyword to find the people you want
2. Find clients on fanpage
3. Find Clients/Leads from groups (highly recommended)
4. Find Clients/Leads from Joined Groups (highly recomended)
5. Convert user IDs to emails and phone numbers.

Below is a picture of the interface

1 Share

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
The picture below is an example of extracting users details through keys word search

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
mrghost:
Visit here to see how it works and order for yours.

www.onlinesecretroom.com/whatsapp-marketing-video/
Last time I checked, creating a new thread on nairaland is free for all. Kindly create your thread and stop spamming here.

Thanks
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
NOW LETS GET INTO THE INTERESTING PART.....

So let's assume we want to get the details of those interested in affiliate marketing and market affiliate tools to them.

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Then...

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Then....

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Then.....
extract and save the details into a text file

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
NEXT STEP
This step is to send promotional emails to the contact extracted and to make sure it delivers 100% into their inbox without bouncing or going into spam folder.

YOU WILL NEED TO DILIGENTLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS

Download and install Epic Browser

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Then

We need to create multiple gmail accounts without restriction with these steps (note you can create gmail with your normal chrome browser or firefox browser, but you must not send emails through any other browser except Epic browser).

So, follow these steps to create multiple gmail account without restrictions

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
PICTURE REMOVED.

Contact me if you are serious enough to practice this.

I don't want anyone to abuse this so that Google won't block the trick

clickbnkgod@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08065393825

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
PICTURE REMOVED.

Contact me if you are serious enough to practice this.

I don't want anyone to abuse this so that Google won't block the trick

clickbnkgod@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08065393825

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
At this stage a new gmail account is created without phone number verification restriction.

Open your Epic browser, make sure the icon on the upper right corner is connected and green.

Load gmail website and login the account you want to use.

Next Step is to compose the promotional email you want to send and save it as a draft (This step is important)

Below are pictures

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2018

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2018

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2018

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2018

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2018

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Your earlier saved draft will appear here. Just click on the draft and click send and watch it do it magic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital / British American Tobacco Profits & Revenue Soar In H1; Volume Growth Recorded In / Ethanol Fuel As An Alternative To Fossil Fuel - Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.