Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing (4412 Views)

BEST FACEBOOK EXTRACTOR EVER / Starting Recharge Card Printing Without Software And All On Your Phone / Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by edimalo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
This information is good
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by nohitch: 3:08am On Jan 14, 2019
if these peeps know how much info you have dropped for free here ehn?

they will chill and utilize it// grin grin
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by Freethesheeple1: 6:12am On Jan 14, 2019
bobowaja:
Message me 08065393825 on whatsapp
is the software still available boss
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2019
Freethesheeple1:

is the software still available boss
Yes. Very much available
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by wizzyfunky: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
boss those simpel audien be operated on smart phone
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by olaolaking: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2019
I am interested in this software. Still available?
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2019
olaolaking:
I am interested in this software. Still available?
yes, it is still available
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by olaolaking: 3:05pm On May 02, 2019
bobowaja:

yes, it is still available
What is the price? I am interested. Though
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2019
olaolaking:
What is the price? I am interested. Though
Message me on whatsapp 08065393825 or clickbnkgod@gmail.com
Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by Vsammi1: 1:36am On Jun 02, 2019
T

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by Vsammi1: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by Vsammi1: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2020
Vsammi1:
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Facebook marketing course

2. Affiliate business course

3. Ecommerce Training

4. Fiverr freelance training videos

5. Social media marketing training

6 Avada theme

7. Astra theme

8. 19,000 PLR articles

This offer is will be over soon.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just 5k.

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by Vsammi1: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing by bobowaja(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
I am endorsing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5669750/how-grew-online-business-all for my followers. I have gone through it and started the process already. I can promise you guys this will make you the good money you seek in 2020.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dokpesi To Pay N7.5bn Debt To Fidelity Bank / Production Of Quality Car Wash / ‘I Was Happy To Leave Banking For Shoemaking'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.