Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 AM

How Diamond Bank Duped Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Diamond Bank Duped Me. (230 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Diamond Bank Duped Me. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Before you decide to do any online transaction with diamond bank think again. They are the worst bank outside the counter by far.

So Last Last Friday, eight days ago, I tried paying online for some goods I ordered, diamond bank debited me without effecting the transaction. I have almost spent 1k airtime calling them and going their branch to to reverse the debit to no avail. They agreed the money is with them and promised a refund before seven days. This is the day eight already. The amount in question is 69,300 naira. They have gradually started giving me a cold shoulder. A sign they want to eat my money.

This is a fraud alert. Before you do any online transaction with diamond bank think again!

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Digital Marketing Guru In 2-3month Free Seminar / IBM To Acquire Red Hat In A $34b Deal / Franchise Purchase Information Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.