Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (26633 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by fredoooooo: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Werey omo criminal working for a criminal grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by victorazyvictor(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
immortalcrown:
Please, which software is the best for creation of 3-D images?

Maya.. Cinema 4D, Lumion, 3D Max etc they plenty like Buhari armpit bia bia
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by mindsbeauty(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
EtimImeh:
Fashola don't mind Reno. Focus on electricity instead. Lol.

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.

grin not nice
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by ferking(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
i wander why all apc cladiators will not bring in GEJ for their failure and incompetence you mean after 3 years ur are still playing the blame game over a thing you would have fixs within 6 month. Hmmmmm i tire ooooh,it not sweet again oh.

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by skyblue4real(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
If Jonathan did that, that means the current presido....we appreciate his effort in fighting corruption..... we are dying of poverty.... let him hand over so that another person can fight poverty....

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by deomelo: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
Chiprince007:

I'm not saying he does not have waec oo..but ehmmm this man in particular finished when NDA was not awarding degrees..so a president without even a bachelor's degree is ruling you with your masters and he's helping his Fulani herdsmen...bro catch sense
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Thanks bro
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by Codes151(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigerians sha! Minister of power using GEJ as excuse after wasting PMBs time!

Buhari needs to bring in some one else!!

Sentiment aside, Fashola no sabi anything!

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by rickyrex(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
chukslawrence:
Reno leave Apc alone and focus on your family.
has APC don anything good for you? Please share your testimony

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by rickyrex(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
greatiyk4u:
What is this one saying self
go back and re-read you will understand better

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by rickyrex(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bolusticus:

Economic condition was much better but the FG was borrowing to pay salaries?

Keep deceiving IPOB youths and your co-Atikulooters
you will only have sense in the grave is you continue like this. You still have much time to change

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by rickyrex(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Truth be told I've come to realised that any whenever an apc minister fails in his task he looks for a way on blaming it to past administration. I will advice this dumb fellows to quite this nation and let go back to pdp. Seems they are still important to us than apc

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by writeprof(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone have a softcopy of Reno Omokri's book? I want to read it.
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by farem: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
When Jonathan is always at peace with his family Not bothered or disturbed by any t rant, but there's one church title miss road that sniff 24/7 wherever Jonathan's name is mentioned.

Abeg who is Goodluck Jonathan's Abobaku?
The answer is R....O...
Can you guess right?
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by Justinah4real(f): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
LZAA:
On that number 3 i absolutely agree with reno How do u go from 87 to 145 and still pay subsidy na? Sai babarians over to u Cc immhotep sarrki Roger3D onyeoga justiceleague1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by SureBETarena: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bolusticus:

Economic condition was much better but the FG was borrowing to pay salaries?

Keep deceiving IPOB youths and your co-Atikulooters
PDP was borrowing to pay salaries yet borrowed N6tn in 16yrs, if you ask me I will take that over APC who don't borrow to pay salaries yet borrowed N13tn in 3yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by brownlolly(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Reno "son of Mockery" Omokri is not as smart as he looks. And those times we were just chanced to read a few wise words, it didn't really matter that he made sense because he's always littering our cyberspace with his nuggets and has made himself become irrelevant with constant posts filled with hate and confusion, just like his ex-minister brother from the West side.
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by israelmao(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
If it would take politicians to sacrifice millions of Nigerians in order to achieve their selfish aims they would do it.

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
chukslawrence:
Funny
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by Curvinus(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
The issue is Buhari has no WAEC certificate yet he claims to have one. It's the same as the Ex Finance Minister who claimed to have an exemption certificate which was forged. The army has said they only have a recommendation by his school principal that he will pass certain subjects if he were to sit for them.

Buhari's claim is still subsisting because no commission of inquiry has established this falsehood. The so-called Mr. integrity has neihther bothered to request the certified true copy from Cambridge.

The former Attorney General under Jonathan, Mohammed Adoke frustrated every attempt to establish this falsehood via judicial proceedings. Buhari too hired over a dozen sans to ensure that truth remains elusive.as soon as he became President.

Anyone still calling Buhari Mr. Integrity with these glaring facts is merely playing the ostrich. it's like taking a trip out of reality land.

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by BetterWorld100: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
we have an office space located off Aminu Kano Crescent, Abuja for N1.6million. Any successful referral will be rewarded. Call 08020889369 for more info.

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bolusticus:
Hypocrisy of the highest order by Reno.

Each time this administration completes a project that the PDP abandoned, some mumu supporters of GEJ would say he should be acknowledged and invited to commissioning BUT

Whenever his role in the present decay of Nigeria is brought up, same blind supporters would say he should be left alone.

History is for two purposes-perpetual tormentation of the villains and the endless glorification of the heroes.

So Reno should swerve.

"" Whenever his role in the present decay of Nigeria is brought up, same blind supporters would say he should be left alone.""

The present decay was singlehandedly brought upon us by Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by tunary(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Fashola needs to understand that at 75% of dedicated time, one should be saying,

I have
We have
we are
This has
That has

Not we will,

Or even more pathetically
Throwing blames.
Nawa oo. I hope ATIKU doesn't do same.
yes he won't do same keep voting in recycled leaders that's how we keep hovering in one spot

The major problem with Nigeria are the citizens not the govt
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by tosinornottosin: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
chukslawrence:

Chai, just 4 likes for this 'lame' clapback.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by Lotechi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Righteousness89:
Babatunde Fashola has been a shadow of himself for a while now...

He mouth was Running when he was in the Opposition...

Electricity is not Rocket Science!!
6months and there will be light!

In a Sane Nation , he will be Ashamed to speak...
Almost 4yrs he is still blaming GEJ!!

Never seen such a Failed Group!! Even in these African nations with no money!!

I watched Malawi Vice President on BBC few days ago.. he is seeking to Run against the President.... Hear him talk and you will see that few years to come , if Nigerians don't wake up and expel any form of incompetence from our leadership, Nigeria will borrowing from some of these nations..
bro I never knew he was from Africa until it went up on the screen. It still beats my imagination how shameless our "leaders" have become.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by Lotechi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
tesppidd:
The reality that these stoopid wailers fail to see is that Buhari's WAEC certification has been overtaken by events.

Buhari as a Major General in the Nigerian Army is indisputable as a 9 month pregnancy.

Nobody can challenge that Buhari had the prerequisite qualification to run for president being a Major General..

What they could only challenge is how Buhari got into the army if at all that's an issue.

That of course is of no consequence as of today.

Wailers go to hell and sit on a red hot coal.
why was a sitting minister forced to resign? Why is Adeleke being summoned by the police? Why was the unintelligent minister disqualified from contesting for the governorship position? Do you know what perjury means? If you do, the you should also know of its implications.

1 Like

Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by almarthins(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
baliyubla:
Fashola has finally gone bonkers realizing that his dream of being President in 2023 with the help of the dullards cabal just went down the drain. What's more surprising is that Thiefnibu thought he had their support, not knowing they were angling for Fashola.

So can understand the Minister of darkness frustration lately.

When emotion warms reasoning, this is how people like you talk. Fashola is nt like reno that make wow wow wow noice. Fashola never showed interest in presidency, should he decide to do so. Every thing points to the fact that PDP actually lays the foundation for the recession. All this politicking peoples mind will nt work on me.
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by ephraim18(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
clean Hp laptop of 600 series is for sale. very clean with no fault. just wanna sell it use the money complete buy new one. with samsung android phone. I bought this lapi new @85k and I'll sell it at 60k if u are interested halla me on this line 07037077428 or wasp me on 07039686693
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by okc49: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
post=72457993:
Mumu Reno, when will you come back to your country after many years of running away?!

What are you afraid of, supporter of rogues, killers, thieves and evil politicians?!
Try and quote him wrong. Where did he lie
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by nelll2: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bolusticus:
Hypocrisy of the highest order by Reno.

Each time this administration completes a project that the PDP abandoned, some mumu supporters of GEJ would say he should be acknowledged and invited to commissioning BUT

Whenever his role in the present decay of Nigeria is brought up, same blind supporters would say he should be left alone.

History is for two purposes-perpetual tormentation of the villains and the endless glorification of the heroes.

So Reno should swerve.

Try again....off point
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by nelll2: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
post=72457993:
Mumu Reno, when will you come back to your country after many years of running away?!

What are you afraid of, supporter of rogues, killers, thieves and evil politicians?!

he is coming back when buhari's son returns 153 million for his power bike

yeye
Re: ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says by immortalcrown(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana: Kidnapped Nigerians Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.