Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) (56398 Views)

Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
By Eyo Nse,

CALABAR — Five-year-old twins dies after mother allegedly left them home unattended to as they were both consumed by the fire that razed their building in Calabar, the Cross River state capital on Monday, October 22, 2018, Brainnews report.

Findings revealed that the woman left a candle on the refrigerator in her room at 9 Edem Okon Street, II Transformer Inyanasang in Calabar, in the early hours of Monday, which later ignited a fire that consumed her two sons, Bishop and Ituobong and the building.

A neighbour and victim, Mr Daniel Udoh, said the tragedy was quite unfortunate and could have been avoided but for the carelessness of the mother of the children. His words: “Their mother made them tea and bread and left for her boyfriend’s house leaving a candlelight on the refrigerator and asked them to off the candle when they were done but they slept off. “I started noticing smoke at about 1am and before I could come out with my son my house was already in flames from the roof while the woman’s room was already engulfed in fire.

“We tried putting off the fire but it was very difficult because of the rubber ceiling(PVC) which eventually escalated the fire that took over the entire compound. I had no choice than to leave the place, I didn’t come out with a pin, I lost everything in the fire,” he said. Another resident, Mrs Gloria Asuquo, said the lady who fries yam and beans cake(akara), left her only children in the house to meet a lover.

The mother of twins was later beaten to near death by angry mob on Tuesday, but due to police intervention her life was spared.

Brainnews also learn that the said mother of Twins had separated from her boyfriend so as to have more time for her outside boyfriend which from reliable source said that the separation was due to ‘lack of sexual satisfaction.’

Below Are The Graphic Photos;

Gist From Brainnews http://www.brainnewsradio.com/twins-die-in-fire-after-mother-locked-them-for-boyfriends-house-in-calabar/

2 Shares

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
More..

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by izuch(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
What a gory sight shocked

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
izuch:
What a gory sight shocked

Very Sad! cry

4 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Born2Breed(f): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sex has cost her more than she could imagine.

RIP

16 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
bloggers and lies....how do they know the mother went to meet her boyfriend?

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by fikiman7000(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
So painful
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by kygo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
My goodness,this is a disturbing sight..damn!
how is she going to live with herself henceforth?
I feel pity for her already,this is going to torture her for the rest of her existence.. embarassed embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
angry WOMEN AND PRICK MATTER NA WA O....

6 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by itiswellandwell: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Very sad. Rest in peace Ejire!

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by falcon01: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
shocked this is terrible
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Rip
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Born2Breed:
Sex has cost her more than she could imagine.

RIP
so u believe these bloggers that attached sex to the story to make it interesting?

22 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chaiii

The pains would have been so severe
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
Just need Wizzy stew now and better rice to down this suya.
Well I no b cannibal sha.
pray ur family doesn't fall victim so another person won't reason the way u are reasoning

41 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by MrMakaveli20(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
The guilt that will envelop her will last a lifetime.

5 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Abfinest007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
old news
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Which reliable source said “lack of sexual satisfaction “ naija. Which way

4 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is Beyond Graphics!!
SIN Brings
Calamity
Destruction
Disaster
Demotion
Delusion and
Regrets!!

3 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Proffdada: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Konji na bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by ikcid: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya. Just need Wizzy stew now and better rice to down this suya. Well I no b cannibal sha.
Is this all you have to say? ?
R.I.P to them.

6 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
she is as heartless as this fellow.

1 Like

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Glink2018(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.

You are a cannibal. In fact you are wicked and inhumane

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by neweraomo: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
i don't know what to say to your matter ,your brain is burnt beyond imagination

15 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Primenet(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
What a world!
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Everywhere in nigeria nowadays, it is already a norm for married women to be sleeping around with boys that are even young enough to be their sons.

A quick survey here on nairaland will attest to this fact...click like if u agree and share if u disagree.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by slawomir: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
the way women adore sex this days ehnnn. especially the uncircumcised ones

am even into one engineering girl at uniben

she is not circumcised. the way this girl is fuckkking the hell out of me every day ehnnn.
if I continue like this i might die before my time

2 Likes

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ayogbemi15: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
What a life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / How My Mom Ruined My Life / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.