Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. (977 Views)

Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market / Assistance Needed On Tecno M8 / Help Needed For Google App Installer On Gionee F105 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by kaidenjr(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yo! kind of lookin' forward to purchase one of these smartphones but find it hard to choose between Infinix note 4, note 5, Tecno camon cm, cx or x.

Please, make your pick based on the ram, camera and battery; thanks!
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by saxby(f): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
kaidenjr:
Yo! kind of lookin' forward to purchase one of these smartphones but find it hard to choose between Infinix note 4, note 5, Tecno camon cm, cx or x.

camon x or even the camon x pro is a fantastic choice
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by kaidenjr(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2018
saxby:
camon x or even the camon x pro is a fantastic choice

Sure? I mean, is their camera and battery life mind blowing?
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by MartinsD12(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2018
kaidenjr:

Sure? I mean, is their camera and battery life mind blowing?
Yes you get a full day battery life if you use your phone heavily but I think note 5 might be better in terms of battery
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by MartinsD12(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2018
kaidenjr:

Note 5 beats them that if you like pure Android, but x has 32gb version memory now available
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by scarycuteface(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2018
Camon X, better camera. Good battery coz 3750 mah is close to note 5's 4000mah
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by kaidenjr(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
MartinsD12:
Note 5 beats them that if you like pure Android, but x has 32gb version memory now available

thanks, bruh.
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by kaidenjr(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
scarycuteface:

True that.
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by MartinsD12(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
kaidenjr:

thanks, bruh.
Yeah won't lie note 5 is more better, though camon x is sharp in camera but the hi os will give you trouble sometimes apps closing or hanging but all the same x is still good because it receives monthly updates to correct all that issues but pure Android is pure Android be sure to get Android pie on note 5 infinix with no bloatware apps
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by MartinsD12(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2018
scarycuteface:
Not true note 5 is 4500mah on Android one battery last longer
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by Ejadike(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2018
I'll recommend TECNO Camon X
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by Ejadike(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2018
scarycuteface:
I thoughtthe Infinix note 5bhas 4500mah battery?
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by sureinfo: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2018
kaidenjr:

these are all good devices, but if you want a good camera device how about you try the pouvoir 2 pro
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by sureinfo: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2018
sureinfo:
these are all good devices, but if you want a good camera device how about you try the pouvoir 2 pro
it has a 3gb ram, runs on 4g network and carries a 5000mah battery, it's very durable. I bet you won't regret getting the pouvoir 2 pro.
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by Freelancerx: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Camon X!!!
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2018
Buy the Camon X because of latest OS and the ram.
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by kaidenjr(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Buy the Camon X because of latest OS and the ram.
Alright
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by kaidenjr(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
sureinfo:
it has a 3gb ram, runs on 4g network and carries a 5000mah battery, it's very durable. I bet you won't regret getting the pouvoir 2 pro.

I prefers slim phones aand pouvoir isn't.
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by Pekuliar: 2:01am On Nov 06, 2018
You can go for any of the camon series... I really don't have any preference.. They've got nice features... Bright camera, large storage space, about 3700mAh and so on
Re: ENTER ! Help Needed On Which To Buy. by Yyvonne: 2:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Camon x.. Everything about the device is good.. Plus the camera is super dope

(1) (Reply)

.as / sold / Bestkonnect Customer Support Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.