Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (81341 Views)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Tapasco(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2018
No b small thing o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by spartan50(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Inmessage that's the app

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by deflover(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2018
Tinder is good
It only takes time
Once u get matched it becomes easy
But the further away they are from the island the cheaper it becomes grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by BigMandingo: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Awon oloshos. Im and badoo gals charging 20k for naks. Yeye gals

Omo you no dey price am ni?

Na so I meet one when I go IB last week. 30k I price am to 5k.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Diso60090(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2018
mrphysics:
I pledge not to read this article with all my heart and to be faithful with my promise
and to be loyal to your wife
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Hotfreezer: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
am also on Inmessage but am not there for prostitution.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Hotfreezer: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Stop Using Nigerian Sex workers.

This is purely Yoruba sex workers

Check her profile Ogun State.

Afonja and Oloshoism are like

I don't know why Yoruba girls are so addicted to prostitution

Go to Pekas, Dragonara, Kings, Rita Lori and see your flatheaded sisters with yam legs hustling there. Even Bianca was a prostitute servicing FFK. Ojukwu only married her cos he got caught.

Your Igbo sisters aren't online cos they aren't exposed.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Hotfreezer: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2018
deflover:
Tinder is good
It only takes time
Once u get matched it becomes easy
But the further away they are from the island the cheaper it becomes grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2018
BigMandingo:

Omo you no dey price am ni?

Na so I meet one when I go IB last week. 30k I price am to 5k.
y pay for wat u can get free Na play i dey use dem play

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Itzurboi(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2018
Reason why our govt no wan increase minimum wage... how can you as a lady have the mind to collect 30-days pay in 5-7hours.. chai am leaving this country

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Auxtin85(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2018
I didn’t read the textbook up there, but for real 60% of young girls in Naija are now olosho directly or indirectly. Go to insta chat and you will be amazed. I keep asking myself if that app was built for sex trade only. When you say a simple hello to a girl there the next thing that’s comes after “Hi” is do you want hookup or body massage ? They all have private spas. Na wah oo

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by HeyCorleone(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
am also on Inmessage but am not there for prostitution ...
not all ladies on Inmessage are prostitutes...
nobody should quote me please.

How much is your short time?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by chronique(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Auxtin85:
I didn’t read the textbook up there, but for real 60% of young girls in Naija are now olosho directly or indirectly. Go to insta chat and you will be amazed. I keep asking myself if that app was built for sex trade only. When you say a simple hello to a girl there the next thing that’s comes after “Hi” is do you want hookup or body massage ? They all have private spas. Na wah oo

true.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Ishilove: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2018
Hian. So this is what human beings are using technology for??

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Bakerdav: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2018
frbona:
Instamessage
you got it right, they full there
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by poweredcom(m): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Stop Using Nigerian Sex workers.

This is purely Yoruba sex workers

Check her profile Ogun State.

Afonja and Oloshoism are like

I don't know why Yoruba girls are so addicted to prostitution

Shut up don't drag tribalism here

Igbos gals are plenty in prostitution ok lemme clear you they are leading right now

Then other tribes follow

Look if you gal is on any of these mobile app she is a Damm olosho runs gal and a wh.ore

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
I will quote you what are you doing there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nelsizzy(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2018
A whole Punch newspaper. So I decided to verify some Facebook names that were in the article and it so happens that all were fake accounts. Punch could not carry out proper authentication before reporting such news. This shows how dead journalism is in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2018
Olalan:
If your babe is on Insta message, Badoo, two, Tinder forget it she's a upward mobile prostitute.

I'm being aware of all these apps just now except for Badoo which I was a member long time ago. Is it only me?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by robinsonmfon(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2018
if u say hi to a lady on inmessage she go ask you "what do you want?" Even 18 yr old girls don turn oloshos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by larion: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2018
delugajackson:
Please, is this a textbook on Automata theory or Buhari's resignation letter?

Yreeee!

Automata, the method and the madness

I sight you!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by tunary(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:

How much is your short time?
lol she dey take style find customer so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by TheTourist: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Ashawo don spoil InMessage for us. No more normal girls online these days

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Any girl u meet on Tinder
Just ask her let hookup
I no go lie I don f**k two olosho dere 10k and 8k
All night
Come see there I dey price dem like crayfish
God forgive

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by tunary(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2018
This is very serious
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by tunary(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Na so girls them don cheap now. chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by uvalued(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2018
Olalan:
If your babe is on Insta message, Badoo, two, Tinder forget it she's a upward mobile prostitute.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
shawty how do the Inmessage work I registered it now but I don't understand how it works THANKS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by DonX001: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
You're actually right, as unlikely as it seems, but its true.
Its just that runs girls have spoilt the apps reputations for regular girls, so guys think every girl on the apps is a runs girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2018
delugajackson:
Please, is this a textbook on Automata theory or Buhari's resignation letter?
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Akabuking: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2018
make I download the app first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.