Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (81340 Views)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by MrEazi223: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2018
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color] instamessage if you know you know
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by baddosky1: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Go to Pekas, Dragonara, Kings, Rita Lori and see your flatheaded sisters with yam legs hustling there. Even Bianca was a prostitute servicing FFK. Ojukwu only married her cos he got caught.

Your Igbo sisters aren't online cos they aren't exposed.

Just see your useless theory...Igbo ladies are not online because they are not exposed! They have morals unlike your shameless af0nja cone-headed women.

Go back and read the article! Did you see an Igbo name there? It was all Yoruba names. Even the lewd slangs and acronyms used there were yoruba names!

Your omoluabeast women are oloshos that can f*ck anything for even ordinary glo recharge card! They were offering me their pussies when I travelled to Oyo especially my fair-complexioned cousin that accompanied me. Very useless women in the waste-lands.

Deal with it!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Chubhie: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2018
All because of quick paper money. A woman is worth much more than money for hand back for ground.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by frbona: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
am also on Inmessage but am not there for prostitution ...
not all ladies on Inmessage are prostitutes...
old wives tale

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by congorasta: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Go to Pekas, Dragonara, Kings, Rita Lori and see your flatheaded sisters with yam legs hustling there. Even Bianca was a prostitute servicing FFK. Ojukwu only married her cos he got caught.

Your Igbo sisters aren't online cos they aren't exposed.

the thing pain you o
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by ashawopikin(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
am also on Inmessage but am not there for prostitution ...
not all ladies on Inmessage are prostitutes...
nobody should quote me please.

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Awon oloshos. Im and badoo gals charging 20k for naks. Yeye gals

For those that are equally crazy to pay .........
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by ashawopikin(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2018
DonX001:

You're actually right, as unlikely as it seems, but its true.
Its just that runs girls have spoilt the apps reputations for regular girls, so guys think every girl on the apps is a runs girl.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Brizzy404:
Na so i download inmessage.... See fine fine student babes... Anyone i touch hand go ask "short time" or "night"... one even get mind tell me 30k....
90% of the girls for that app na mobile olosho... Even 18 yrs old girl d ask me" how much will you pay" lol

I just reject the devil that's trying to swoop in on my small small savings... I hold the app icon until e show uninstall

Exactly.

I registered with an anonymous ID, started scouting for the females nearby. See uniport girls chai! Full time 20k, short time 10k. I know many of them. Most of them from faculty of education and humanities. Dirty girls wey nor sabi book sef. They Just wear bend down select, bleach face dey disgrace their family.

Pls fellow Nairalanders,
If your sister is in faculty of education uniport. In fact uniport. Pls watch her closely.
Bad influence here is too much. They wh.ore without conscience. Smoke weed and take tramadol like say nah food.

angry

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by GuntersChain(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2018
When a lady is busy uploading manchester and assnal pix what do you think is her motive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by tossie101(f): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2018
baddosky1:

Just see your useless theory...Igbo ladies are not online because they are not exposed! They have morals unlike your shameless af0nja cone-headed women.

Go back and read the article! Did you see an Igbo name there? It was all Yoruba names. Even the lewd slangs and acronyms used there were yoruba names!

Your omoluabeast women are oloshos that can f*ck anything for even ordinary glo recharge card! They were offering me their pussies when I travelled to Oyo especially my fair-complexioned cousin that accompanied me. Very useless women in the waste-lands.

Deal with it!

Lol, I laugh when they said IGBO are more in prostitution, over here in Ikeja come and see what Yoruba girls are doing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Oreofepeters: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2018
even nairaland is not left out, they full here in fact they are everywhere you go....
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by dotcile28(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Pls , I need someone to summarise this long epistle for me.
Am not good in reason story books.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Keegan: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Stop Using Nigerian Sex workers.

This is purely Yoruba sex workers

Check her profile Ogun State.

Afonja and Oloshoism are like

I don't know why Yoruba girls are so addicted to prostitution

Your mothers, sisters and aunties brought prostitution from your God forsaken region to the west in the 60s, even as we write.
You might be a bastard you know? DNA test can be of help, try it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by frbona: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
dotcile28:
Pls , I need someone to summarise this long epistle for me.
Am not good in reason story books.
its only for the brightest minds

Don't bother yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by tiger2080: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
99% of girls are prostitute.either you are domestic prostitute, or commercial prostitute.A domestic prostitute is the prostitute that do her runs from home while a commercial are the ones that don't hide their identity they operate an stays in hotel.they are well known. The new trend they go into badoo, instamessage,eskimi,fb to do their runs.They Bleep different sizes of dick for cash.they even Bleep dog for money.na only boys go suffer 99% of men that are married today are married to retired olosho.it takes the grace of God for you to be lucky.That is why do ur research properly bf u marry a girl.no be by fine babe. they are the worst.That is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by benny4wax(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Funny enough I just downloaded inMessanger and after 20 mins of chat I got a hookup in Narayi Kaduna. 3k for a very beautiful girl. Sex is now too cheap, our morals are gone.

I told her I will get back to her, but I won't. Because she reminds me of younger sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nnemuka(f): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don't understand people ooo...
A man who patronises olosho is blameless but the olosho is bad?

As long as you patronise them, be ready to be married to one or have a daughter who will continue the trade from your home. You can't continue that lifestyle and expect karma not to visit u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nnemuka(f): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
tiger2080:
99% of girls are prostitute.either you are domestic prostitute, or commercial prostitute.A domestic prostitute is the prostitute that do her runs from home while a commercial are the ones that don't hide their identity they operate an stays in hotel.they are well known. The new trend they go into badoo, instamessage,eskimi,fb to do their runs.They Bleep different sizes of dick for cash.they even Bleep dog for money.na only boys go suffer 99% of men that are married today are married to retired olosho.it takes the grace of God for you to be lucky.That is why do ur research properly bf u marry a girl.no be by fine babe. they are the worst.That is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.
Including your mother who is probably doing it from husband's house.
Add your sisters too to the 99% and your daughters will be known for being olosho. Say Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by ollydee: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:

How much is your short time?
go back home and ask ur mother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by sprinter101(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
BigMandingo:

Omo you no dey price am ni?

Na so I meet one when I go IB last week. 30k I price am to 5k.

Na so 1 tell me 25k,then as her if i f...ck her if i go see gold or silver in p.she just block me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by sprinter101(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
BigMandingo:

Omo you no dey price am ni?

Na so I meet one when I go IB last week. 30k I price am to 5k.

Na so 1 tell me 25k,then as her if i f...ck her if i go see gold or silver in p.she just block me

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
benny4wax:
Funny enough I just downloaded inMessanger and after 20 mins of chat I got a hookup in Narayi Kaduna. 3k for a very beautiful girl. Sex is now too cheap, our morals are gone.

I told her I will get back to her, but I won't. Because she reminds me of younger sisters.
bt u wey pay get morals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by tiger2080: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
@nemuka u are bastard.u don't even know ur father.how does my post affect you because I have spoken the truth. you are the one we are talking about hear that was why u attack me.The innocent an decent ones will never attack me for speaking the truth.u are the no one prostitute we are talking about hear u Bleep ur father dogs,camel,horse,brother,ur bastard son for money.u better stop Ashawo no be work go find better work do.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by kechywillz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
God save us from this world,I wan follow for people wey go enter heaven
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Emmaino99(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
how much?
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by frbona: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
go back home and ask ur mother
his momma ain't on instamessage girl cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by frbona: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
tiger2080:
@nemuka u are bastard.u don't even know ur father.how does my post affect you because I have spoken the truth. you are the one we are talking about hear that was why u attack me.The innocent an decent ones will never attack me for speaking the truth.u are the no one prostitute we are talking about hear u Bleep ur father dogs,camel,horse,brother,ur bastard son for money.u better stop Ashawo no be work go find better work do.
why you going hard on the guy for quoting you......you said 99% of ladies are w*ores and am guessing you have a sister and a mother who happen to be ladies too. Since you believe what said is true then accept the ugly truth down to the last word. You brought this down upon yourself by degrading and downgrading women so deal with it.

Well said Nemuka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Groovenaija360(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Keegan:

Your mothers, sisters and aunties brought prostitution from your God forsaken region to the west in the 60s, even as we write.
You might be a bastard you know? DNA test can be of help, try it!

This thing pain you oo cheesy

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Cindy08: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
TheTourist:
Ashawo don spoil InMessage for us. No more normal girls online these days
Bros we still dey here oooo in fact na kamkpe we dey�� grin grin
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by frbona: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nnemuka:

Including your mother who is probably doing it from husband's house.
Add your sisters too to the 99% and your daughters will be known for being olosho. Say Amen cheesy
you nailed it bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.