Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (70705 Views)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by SolidGenius(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

i have no fear....am more afraid you piss the wrong people off in nigeria and they will eventualy waste you....
Haha. Now I understand, the Fulanis dislike competition, you don't like people that challenge the status quo fearlessly.

Your Lamido was in Enugu recently, wanting to preserve this false union. Violence isn't a patent to some illiterates

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
�‍♀️
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by theophorus(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
That moment when you stay afar off and throw Tantrum's at your seniors.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Is Isreal still selling Tramadol or KANU took some there....I don't understand again

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by sCun: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:

Oga but
What happened to clamour for oduduwa republic. undecided
Are u scared of the caliphate.
They will soon start begging Nnamdi Kanu to help them like they begged Ojukwu

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:

undecided we don't need their support they are inconsequential, we only want them to focus on their own

oooohhh,you need yoruba support to achieve anything....

yorubas understand this game better than you....yorubas didnt separated since 1960....you did...

yorubas understand nigerian politics better....

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
KANU better Atikulate or else he will die in his illusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by santafe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
This guy , honestly, belongs in a mental asylum. I stand in amazement at those who take this clown serious.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
santafe:
This guy , honestly, belongs in a mental asylum. I stand in amazement at those who take this clown serious.

na dem sabi...i see no chance me becoming biafran,thats not gonna happen.....

better we try to fix what is already here than start from zero.....

their is no way a new black nation would catch up with the rest of the world now....

biafra would just be another backwater black nation seekin help from nigeria anyways....

without the delta,biafra would be nothing....

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by OnyeOGA(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Oduduwa flag fine ooh! But only OBJ, Davido, Gbenga Daniel, FFK and Fayose are men among them. All of them are Christians. Yoruba moslems are cowards.
flag di ka ihe eze mmuo ji egwosi ndi mmadu ebe ha na achu aja. Skull miners 'flag.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by israelmao(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kanu,we can do the fight alone because God is on our side,please remain where you are.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by uvie66: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Roger3D:
Honestly I'm at a loss as to how million of Igbos can believe the junk lies and misrepresentations this man spews everyday. Oh well I guess even Adolf Hitler once said ' The great masses of the people shall be deceived by a much bigger lie than a small one'
Even Ojukwu was more intelligent than this Man despite the fact he still manage to kill more than a million biafrans with his hopeless war.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by zeromeridian: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Afonja said Namdi Kanu is working for Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by BetterWorld100: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
we have an office space located off Aminu Kano Crescent, Abuja for N1.6million. Any successful referral will rewarded. Call 08020889369 for more details

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Gabriel004: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mtcheww, broadcast to his fellow pigs. Atleat, one of his female urine drinkers already salivating on it. And you wonder why a white man said the smell like rotten fish.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by rOsy247(f): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
This was how boko haram started.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Martyns77: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Although he made some reasonable sense in some not all that he said
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by tossie101(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

[s]oooohhh,you need yoruba support to achieve anything....
yorubas understand this game better than you....yorubas didnt separated since 1960....you did...
yorubas understand nigerian politics better.[/s]...

Nope it's u zoogerians who need IGBOS to achieve anything because the left but u went with gun to bring them back. Coz u can't do without them.. The joke is on u

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by victorvezx(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
SolidGenius:
My brother stop ranting like a child. Go and download Simple radio from playstore and listen.

Nnamdi is powerful than you are letting on. Have any group come out and denounced their inclusion into Biafra by Kanu last week. Your fears are going to come live
They don't need to. The people in the south south and middle belt have never took him seriously at anytime
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Sleekfingers: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Only time will tell....nnamdi is talking now...and his brainwashed members are supporting him...no problem.....

But when buhari get hold of him...i don't want to hear complain o...

Buhari just focus on the coming election....nnambi na chicken....is matter na later things.....

I don't want to hear wailing...when buhari start squeezing his balls....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by contigiency(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
I still remain with my earlier stands that he should set his foots in the country, if he thinks he is untourchable.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by yrex01(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
I tot dey said he's working for bubu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:

Nope it's u zoogerians who need IGBOS to achieve anything because the left but u went with g go new to bring them back. Coz u can't do without them.. The joke is on u

me personally dont need igbos for anything...i rarely meet them sef....

and the once i even bother to communicate with sef are not into this biafra stuff....

igbos dont come to me talkin about biafra....they dont do it,because they know am not igbo....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by zeromeridian: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Biafra Agitation Vs Oduduwa Agitation

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Sleekfingers: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
uvie66:
Even Ojukwu was more intelligent than this Man despite the fact he still manage to kill more than a million biafrans with his hopeless war.

Over 3 millions of those mofos died....and they are working in that part again...

Na mouth them get...but when it comes down to it...them go they call for help from USA ,ICC etc.....

Na chest them sabi beat......

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Where is Lai Muhammad? Mr rocket man prepare the launcher already grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by jafol(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:

undecided we don't need their support they are inconsequential, we only want them to focus on their own
First you said you don't need our support, but you all on osun, ekiti, Lagos voting business, you want yorubas to vote for ibo party PDP. Second, you said you want us to focus on our own �� really? But everyone knows how you dey kiss yoruba asses to join hands to vote ATIKU or else you ibos won't vote for YORUBA to be in power.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Praktikals(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Roger3D:
Honestly I'm at a loss as to how million of Igbos can believe the junk lies and misrepresentations this man spews everyday. Oh well I guess even Adolf Hitler once said ' The great masses of the people shall be deceived by a much bigger lie than a small one'
A typical IPOB has the type of skull below

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by lonelydora: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has taken a swipe again at President Muhammadu Buhari whom he claimed has died and is being impersonated in Aso Rock. 

In a live broadcast from Israel on Saturday (today), the IPOB leader who called the president an illiterate claimed that the real Buhari is dead and the person in Aso Rock is Jubrin, a look-alike of the president who comes from Sudan. 

He said next month, IPOB will hold a meeting where he will reveal and provide evidence including pictorial proof to show that Buhari is fake as he alleged that the president died in Saudi Arabia. 

He said the Nigerian cult government gave him strict bail conditions so he won't be able to talk or speak his mind which he refused to do and that's why they decided to kill him and shut him up permanently. 

The IPOB leader once again hailed past governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode for always standing up against the president and always criticising him. 

He blasted the Arewa consultative forum whom he claimed pressured the Ohaneze Ndigbo to do something about him when his popularity was growing in Nigeria. He also heavily criticised the South east governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo and other Igbo leaders who he said helped in proscribing the IPOB group as a terrorists sect. 

He also spoke on Aisha Buhari who said last year that Nnamdi Kanu took advantage of the president’s absence to carry out his activities.

Mrs Buhari while speaking at the presidential villa in Abuja said the absence of the president created a setback, that the IPOB leader leveraged on.

“As a result of the president spending several months outside Nigeria, a 40-year-old man who was still living in his father’s house created a state out of a state and that is a major set back for the country and the health sector did not benefit,” she said.

Nnamdi Kanu also blasted the Abia state governor, Okezie Ikpeazu and others whom he claimed planned his obituary. He claimed the governor received stolen items from his house by the military. 

Nnamdi Kanu also said that IPOB needs freedom because they cannot be slave to the Fulani people. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/buhari-is-dead-nnamdi-kanu-says-in-fresh-live-broadcast-from-isreal.html

I believe everything you have said Nwa Chineke. Jubrin is just fooling himself

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by elmodee7(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
nnamdi cownu will lead gullible pigs to a dark and destructive path. ipob remains a terrorist group and will dealt with according.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin
Roger3D:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by tossie101(f): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
jafol:

[s]First you said you don't need our support, but you all on osun, ekiti, Lagos voting business, you want yorubas to vote for ibo party PDP. Second, you said you want us to focus on our own �� really? But everyone knows how you dey kiss yoruba asses to join hands to vote ATIKU or else you ibos won't vote for YORUBA to be in power[/s].

Self delusion is next to madness.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.