Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS (21188 Views)

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU / Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by NaijaElba(m): 1:19am On Oct 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Has he joined officially?

We told u to write about PDP primaries and the chance of Atiku wining u didn't write u are looking for who join a dead party or not. Nah wah for u ooo!!
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by jafol(m): 1:30am On Oct 28, 2018
tolu24:
Amosun wanted to relegate tinubu but end up wounding himself, I will advice amosun to support his friend dapo abiodun because if akinlade join DPP it will divide yewa/awori vote BTW gni and akinlade , because dapo will surely win Ogun east because kashamu will support him
Me I want dapo abiodun to win not an akinlade that have igbo wife, if he wins his ibo wife will take over his house just like that mofo in ondo state. Have u noticed that Any candidate with ibo wives do not deliver, they turn to useless governors. No wonder they wanted dapo abiodun someone with no blemish.
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by israelmao(m): 3:00am On Oct 28, 2018
DPP=PDP ,Amosun is closer to PDP.
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by PearlStreet(m): 3:58am On Oct 28, 2018
It's really ironic that what Amosun is facing now is the same thing that Gbenga Daniel and GNI faced in 2006/2007 just before the elections.

The same way GNI ran under PPN and lost is what is happening to Amosun today.

Stronghead would kill Amosun's political plans.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by dyydxx: 4:56am On Oct 28, 2018
PearlStreet:
It's really ironic that what Amosun is facing now is the same thing that Gbenga Daniel and GNI faced in 2006/2007 just before the elections.

The same way GNI ran under PPN and lost is what is happening to Amosun today.

Stronghead would kill Amosun's political plans.

2011 again loading in Ogun state. Anyway i'm so happy Amosun can never get his way

1 Like

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by helinues: 5:10am On Oct 28, 2018
tolu24:
Amosun wanted to relegate tinubu but end up wounding himself, I will advice amosun to support his friend dapo abiodun because if akinlade join DPP it will divide yewa/awori vote BTW gni and akinlade , because dapo will surely win Ogun east because kashamu will support him

I still don't understand why APC have to pick a candidate from Ijebu east. Are Yewa/Awori no longer part of Ogun state. These people are being marginalised all the times and its unfair.

Btw, I am from Ogun central

1 Like

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by helinues: 5:12am On Oct 28, 2018
jafol:

Me I want dapo abiodun to win not an akinlade that have igbo wife, if he wins his ibo wife will take over his house just like that mofo in ondo state. Have u noticed that Any candidate with ibo wives do not deliver, they turn to useless governors. No wonder they wanted dapo abiodun someone with no blemish.

You people don start with this your tribal card. Is an Ibo wife not a Nigerian? So anyone contesting in other part of the country and has Yoruba wife should not be voted?

Haba this is 2018

2 Likes

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by danie09(m): 5:16am On Oct 28, 2018
helinues:

I still don't understand why APC have pick a candidate from Ijebu east. Are Yewa/Awori no longer part of Ogun state. These people are being marginalised all the times and its unfair.

Blame it on amosun .Yayi is a bonafide yewa son, Amosun chased him away. He wouldn't even allow him contest for senate in 2015. Thereafter he established a grassroot movement across all the local governments in the state with the hope of been able to contest for the governorship seat in 2019 but Amosun still wouldn't let it see the light of the day, he just wanted yayi gone at all cost.
Finally the man gave up and returned to Lagos, Dapo abiodun inherited his grassroot movement and now he's got the governorship slot.
The reason why APC is ending up with an ijebu east candidate is simply because of amosun's greed and desperation to become a godfather at all cost and not because he truly loves the yewas by presenting a weak and unpopular Akinlade.
Moreover if Amosun is all about yewa then he should sport the other Yewa candidate in person of ADC's Gboyega Isiaka.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by Tshae: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2018
Ogun state politics is different Lagos and Osun.
Osoba is joining hands with external forces to defeat Amosun. He made a great mistake by not picking his candidate from Ogun West as Amosun did.
I wonder how Abiodun can win without the support of Ogun West and Ogun Central.
The only thing APC rely on in 2019 is rigging and that will passionately resist by people couple with their poor performance in the area of human development.
It is just a matter of time!

2 Likes

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by Olajah81: 5:49am On Oct 28, 2018
activistjohnny:
Akinlade tooo have joined DPP. Akinlade is now the governorship candidate of dpp. Apc and its candidates will be dealt with in ogun state.

One question..... Wen did u loose ur memory??
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by Olajah81: 5:51am On Oct 28, 2018
tolu24:

Oil dey ur head.... Dapo is d best

2 Likes

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by Olajah81: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2018
Tshae:
Osoba is joining hands with external forces to defeat Amosun. He made a great mistake by not picking his candidate from Ogun West as Amosun did.
The only thing APC rely on in 2019 is rigging and that will passionately resist by people couple with their poor performance in the area of human development.

Dapo all d way!!!
U will be shocked

2 Likes

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by helinues: 5:54am On Oct 28, 2018
danie09:

Blame it on amosun .Yayi is a bonafide yewa son, Amosun chased him away. He wouldn't even allow him contest for senate in 2015. Thereafter he established a grassroot movement across all the local governments in the state with the hope of been able to contest for the governorship seat in 2019 but Amosun still wouldn't let the light of the day.
Finally the man gave up and returned to Lagos, Dapo abiodun inherited his grassroot movement and now he's got the governorship slot.
The reason why APC is ending up with an ijebu east candidate is simply because of amosun's greed and desperation to become a godfather at all cost and not because he truly loves the yewas by presenting a weak and unpopular Akinlade.
Moreover if Amosun is all about yewa then he should sport the other Yewa candidate in person of ADC's Gboyega Isiaka.

Amosun is too proud and arrogant. He should have consulted all the stake holders before endorsing any candidate. He did that to spite Tinubu but it back fire. Now we have 2 Ijebus and one Yewa.

GNI has been contesting for quite some time now, but he has always been in a wrong party.

1 Like

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by helinues: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Tshae:

Ogun central will support Apc candidate. Forget about Amosun defecting or not. Amosum has also stepped on many toes like Ambode

1 Like

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by activistjohnny(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh, I don't think APC stand a chance without Amosun support.

Ogun battle will be tough
yes tonyebarcanista, tinubu want to used money and federal might to imposed his candidate on ogun state people. Amosun resist him and he is using his wisdom to play his games very well. the race is between ADC and PDP.
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by activistjohnny(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2018
Olajah81:

One question..... Wen did u loose ur memory??
you are still doubting me, i will post his posters here today or tomorrow.
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by activistjohnny(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2018
helinues:

Ogun central will support Apc candidate. Forget about Amosun defecting or not. Amosum has also stepped on many toes like Ambode
you don't even know Amosun force in ogun state politics.
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by activistjohnny(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2018
Olajah81:

Dapo all d way!!!
U will be shocked
Dapo Abiodun is a paper weight politician in ogun state.
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by helinues: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2018
activistjohnny:
you don't even know Amosun force in ogun state politics.

You are PDP apologist. So I do not have to argue with you

4 Likes

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by activistjohnny(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2018
helinues:

You are PDP apologist. So I do not have to argue with you
lol you are very funny. so i can't comment again abi hmm.
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by helinues: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol you are very funny. so i can't comment again abi hmm.

You are not from Ogun state. Even if you know about our politics, it will be little. So don't talk as if you are on ground

1 Like

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by jafol(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2018
helinues:

You people don start with this your tribal card. Is an Ibo wife not a Nigerian? So anyone contesting in other part of the country and has Yoruba wife should not be voted?

Haba this is 2018
I want to see the day that an ibo man with YORUBA wife will contest for ibo land and see if ibos will vote for him. I know it won't happen not with the way ibos lambasted Peter psquare wife. Shior

1 Like

Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by opedaydydx9(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol kashamu is pdp
it doesn't matter Bro, they are friends
Re: Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS by opedaydydx9(m): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2018
helinues:

I still don't understand why APC have to pick a candidate from Ijebu east. Are Yewa/Awori no longer part of Ogun state. These people are being marginalised all the times and its unfair.

Amosun should have hands off the ply by been neutral, not by imposing a candidate on the APC, he dint know Yayi was used as a pawn by Tinubu, before the eventual emergence of Dapo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi / Kaduna Govt Hosts, Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General (photos) / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.