Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Atiku Son Reveals Family's Top Secret Ahead Of Election Legit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Son Reveals Family's Top Secret Ahead Of Election Legit (351 Views)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Son Reveals Family's Top Secret Ahead Of Election Legit by cactus1549: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
How Atiku Abubakar improves himself by seeking knowledge, by son

A major secret of Atiku Abubakar's family has been revealed - The prominent family organises an annual executive education on family values - The family retreat also focuses on building corporate governance in family businesses The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, has been improving himself and his entire family through an annual family retreat.

This was revealed by Atiku's son, Mustapha, while responding to a query on how his father has been developing himself since he got a diploma 49 years ago. Tweeting with his handle @HHMustaphaAA, Mustapha revealed that their family undergoes an annual executive education on family values, building corporate governance in family businesses and related topics. He recalled joining the family retreats as early as 12, which he said have become an annual ritual for the entire Atiku Abubakar family. He explained how much his father had taught himself and ensured that his children and wards kept a steady growth not only in their academic work, but also about entrepreneurial management in a family run organisation. “I was 12 the first time I accompanied my dad for an executive education class. Every year, the family goes into a retreat with lectures from world class teachers and professors. “For 10 years or so, we have all attended this compulsory family retreat, where I've learned probably more than school or a classroom has been able to teach me,” Mustapha recalls. Whilst naming Professor Gimeno, a Spanish professor of family business as one of his favourites, Mustapha said he was particularly was enthralled by Eyitayo Jegede (SAN), in a lecture as recent as last year’s family retreat.

Mustapha further revealed that his father had taken a course on academic writing to keep proper tabs on the academic work of his children, and also took classes on public policy to enable him embark on personal review of his public policy initiatives. “I learned more about building corporate governance in family businesses and realized why my father placed so many rules even I sometimes found uncomfortable in the family businesses,” he added.

On Friday, October 26, Atiku posted a photo of himself on his social media pages reviewing his campaign policy document as Nigerians await the commencement of the presidential campaigns next month. Atiku is currently in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, where he is spending the holiday with his family ahead of the rigorous campaign which is expected to take him to the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, seeking for Nigerians' votes.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1200636-how-atiku-abubakar-improves-by-seeking-knowledge-by-son.html
Re: Atiku Son Reveals Family's Top Secret Ahead Of Election Legit by BOOMnaija(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
But why do i av this premonition that atiku will eventually turn out worse than d uneducated fool currently in aso rock.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm getting d impression that all these fake hyping from friends and families of pple seeking elections into offices, is a pointer to d fact that they'll eventually end up worse than their predecessors..... Its just all about following d trend.

(1) (Reply)

Two Modular Refineries For Inauguration In Niger Delta December / Osibanjo Caught In A Lie, Nigeria Owes $22b Not $10b / 2019: Calabar Lawmaker Reveals What Will Lead To Nigeria’s Final Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.