Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (27563 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by ibotic(f): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Where is all these noise about Kanu being 40years old coming from when he is 51.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Omeokachie: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Has America with all their mights and army able to quench ISIS?

If we start to compare the performance of this lifeless illiterate tyrant with that of America, you will still find a way to complain.

#saynotocultism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2018
Omeokachie:

If we start to compare the performance of this lifeless illiterate tyrant with that of America, you will still find a way to complain.

#saynotocultism
I asked you a simple question and you are here ranting nonsense. Answer my question with a yes or no answer or get out of my mention.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2018
ibotic:
Where is all these noise about Kanu being 40years old coming from when he is 51.
You mean he is 51?
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Omeokachie: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

I asked you a simple question and you are here ranting nonsense. Answer my question with a yes or no answer or get out of my mention.

Cultists are always aggressive even on a faceless forum.

1. You are in absolute no position to ask me a question.

2. I choose what question to answer and who to banter with. Jumping on my mention won't give you the attention you seek.

I don't answer questions from cultists, and you can try the next guy in Vahala. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by walemoney007(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Nigeria army should just kill that idiot kanu.
I don't agree with you on this.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2018
walemoney007:
I don't agree with you on this.

You don't need to agree.

Igbos for now are not comfortable with kanuu
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2018
Omeokachie:

Cultists are always aggressive even on a faceless forum.

1. You are in absolute no position to ask me a question.

2. I choose what question to answer and who to banter with. Jumping on my mention won't give you the attention you seek.

I don't answer questions from cultists, and you can try the next guy in Vahala. cheesy
Was that the reason why your father died an aggressive man?

Boy, I am your Lord and savior, I have every right to ask you whatever question I desire and it's a must you answer. See, you can't even guarantee a fly an attention not to talk of me, a hefty man.

Maybe your father was a cultist and to him vahala represent cultism.

please lets say a short prayer for the soul of your father, a prayer that would make him forever rest in pieces, because he really did a bad job bringing you up.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Omeokachie: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Was that the reason why your father died an aggressive man?

Boy, I am your Lord and savior, I have every right to ask you whatever question I desire and it's a must you answer. See, you can't even guarantee a fly an attention not to talk of me, a hefty man.

Maybe your father was a cultist and to him vahala represent cultism.

please lets say a short prayer for the soul of your father, a prayer that would make him forever rest in pieces, because he really did a bad job bringing you up.

Little boy forming king Kong on a faceless forum because he was newly initiated into a small boys scout cult. cheesy

I won't go in the mud with you boy, because your write-up here shows that you are frustrated and have nothing going on life.
Cultism won't get you that redemption unfortunately.
Did you say you were asked to wake up the oldest person in your family with a slap every morning for 2months as a mark of becoming a man by your boys scout group?! grin

Drop that joint and go play in Vahala boy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by walemoney007(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You don't need to agree.

Igbos for now are not comfortable with kanuu
on the thread you created about nnamdi kanu it seems most igbos are comfortable with him.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
walemoney007:
on the thread you created about nnamdi kanu it seems most igbos are comfortable with him.

They are. Igbos and their heads needs to b stoned to. Default mode.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BiafrodExposed: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Has America with all their mights and army able to quench ISIS?
oh brotherly
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BiafrodExposed: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA forget Omeokachie answer a simple question he is beating around d Bush
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
BiafrodExposed:
KINGinVAHALA forget Omeokachie answer a simple question he is beating around d Bush
you they mind the "Egyptian LovePeddler"?
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BiafrodExposed: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BiafrodExposed: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hummmm
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by hisexcellency34: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Who born am well to come?
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Benekruku(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cant wait for "Anaconda Twerk"

Another sets of dozens about to ascend to Heaven
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Respect55(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Take ur readiness to Kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Benekruku(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omeokachie:

Little boy forming king Kong on a faceless forum because he was newly initiated into a small boys scout cult. cheesy

I won't go in the mud with you boy, because your write-up here shows that you are frustrated and have nothing going on life.
Cultism won't get you that redemption unfortunately.
Did you say you were asked to wake up the oldest person in your family with a slap every morning for 2months as a mark of becoming a man by your boys scout group?! grin

Drop that joint and go play in Vahala boy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by fuckipobs: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
R
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by latsy: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
This arragee between the Army and KANU is a plan to distract the electorate.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
/
Nigerian Army with their armored tanks got Kanu cornered in his house and he escaped.

And you folks want them to get Shekau? I forgot. The Shekau they had killed at least thrice already.

Boko boys will be looking at NA spokesperson as a comedian.

/
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Omeokachie: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Bene my friend in another camp.
Abeg leave those kids with their puffed bony chests jor. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by fuckipobs: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
WhyMoD:
Only if Nigerian army would wield this powers against murderous herdsmen.

Who is more threat to Nigeria? Ipob that has no guns or Killers herdsmen that had been terrorizing Nigerians?

And people would think Buhari has no interest in what the herdsmen do?

No worries till Bubu wins again. All doubts would be cleared that he's the sole sponsor of the herdsmen

What's your definition of crime ?. Igbo's are the crimes ambassador of Nigeria and nobody is contending that with them. However because of some few crimes committed by some few bad eggs, you choose to lable the Fulani people criminals. But its a fact the pot cannot call the kettle black.
I can guess the number of Fulani criminals in foreign countries to zero, however the Igbo's are more than 1 million from 1967 till date. In any court of law manslaughter & murder are two different things however due to the high level of crime rate of Igbo's internationally any Igbo caught is always charge for murder. Even the black lives matter problems was as a result of Igbo's given the cops serious problems that, the cops decided to start killing all blacks. Hence the black matters was given birth to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Proffdada: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonjas...panicking and restless as it's dawning on them that the United States of Biafra has arrived. They are one of the most wicked people on the face of this planet, that's why nobody wants to associate with them!

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by breakeven: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Let them say this also to Fulani herdsmen and boko Haram. undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by carrascocity(f): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ever8054:
nnamdi KANU be like....Una no well ...Una no know say I said all those who things to save my face?...very soon nobody will hear of me again...I be chilling with my family like....

I'm not laughing but I love that DOG PIC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Can’t Pay Salaries Because Of Corruption – Saraki / How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.