Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (166 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SUNDAY, 28TH OCTOBER. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23).

Whenever you respond to God on the basis of His Word, you’re sure to have a testimony. That’s because faith is the response of the human spirit to the Word of God.

God’s Word always requires a response from you; that response is the proof that you believe the Word. And to the one who “believes,” anything is possible. That means you can do anything, have anything, go anywhere, be anything, as long as you believe. What is it to believe? Believing has nothing to do with mere mental assent; it’s not passive; it’s active. Believing is an action word; it’s the verb of faith.

The question then is, what do you believe? And what can you believe? It doesn’t matter what the problem is, if you can believe, all things are possible to you, and with you. So, it’s about what you believe. What you believe, you become. Believe that you can be pregnant and bring forth your own children! Believe that you can walk again! Believe that you can see again! Believe that you can be whole again!

Perhaps sickness has attacked your home or you have a loved one that’s suffering terribly from a debilitating ailment, and medical science says there’s no cure. For the Christian, there’s no such thing as “no cure”; nothing is impossible, because anything is possible! You can work a miracle and have a testimony even now.

Instead of crying about the situation, lamenting how dire it is, effect a change by acting on the Word. Put your faith to work. Consider Moses and the children of Israel: the Red Sea was in front of them, with the fierce Egyptian army on their trail. Moses cried unto God for help. But God said, “Moses, stretch your hand over the water and divide it.” Moses did as he was instructed, and the Red Sea split wide open.

It makes no difference what’s before you, or behind you, use the Word to effect a change; calm the storm with the Word. Jesus didn’t say “nothing shall be impossible unto God”; rather, He said, “...nothing shall be impossible unto you” (Matthew 17:20). That means you can do anything, and be everything God has planned for you to be. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for imparting faith to my spirit, and helping me build it strong with the Word. My faith is alive; there’s nothing impossible unto me; there’re no hopeless situations I can’t change, because I’m strong in faith. Thank you, Lord, for a life of unending victories, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:35-37 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Timothy 4:1-22 & Jeremiah 26-28
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
James 2:1-26 & Ezekiel 28

http:///rorsponsorship
Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

(1) (Reply)

Dooms Day!! Excellent Men Vs. The Youths Of Showers Of Blessings (score Line) / No Remedy / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, November 12, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.