Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo (15815 Views)

The New INEC E-registration Portal Is All We Need To Decide Our Fate In 2023 / Five Persons Can’t Decide For Us –Igbos Tackle Southeast Govs For Disowning IPOB / Minimum Wage Negotiations: FEC Can’t Decide For States – Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
badjack:
Fashola na who na? If not for the arrangement of Ogbonnaya Onu my brother, who for know them for center.
My worry as Igbo man is about all these distraction we see in Igbo land. Some are shouting Atikulation , others are shouting Biafra, some are shouting Nnamdi KANU.
Let's leave this Atikulation thing and vote for Buhari. Let him runs his 4 years then we will see. If people like Fashola and his God father shows face, we will dig it hard. Who born monkey?
My worry is that the idiot Rocha's will show face to fool himself. No worry guys, no part get this country. Na our country be this. We will dig, smash and enjoy it together if all want it. Stop distractions and stop Atiku things

You want to smash Nigeria because you want Presidency? I don't understand why igbos are now so belligerent about this 2023 issue. All southern tribes are welcome to contest for the position and it's not the exclusive preserve of igbos.

If igbos get violent because of Presidency, then they will give the other tribes the opportunity to complete the 1967 - 1970 uncompleted destruction of the East. Enough said.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
obailala:
There are certain statements that should never come from a person who should be an educated and enlightened statesman; there's something called political correctness in speech.

Don't you think it's rather ridiculous that your justification for such poor choice of words is that "some Igbo leaders also made similar statements"?... How exactly does that make it right?... Anyway, I forget too quickly that we have a shithole for a country where even the most lettered don't think there's anything wrong with publicly making tribal or racial remarks.

I still don't understand why igbo leaders can make such statements and Fashola cannot. Is it that igbo leaders are not as educated as Fashola or what? I need you to explain to me please. I am very confused here.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
obailala:
Oga dont you even have any iota of shame coming online to lie about something that's known to even infants?

Which tribe or ethnic group in Nigeria doesnt want a better share of the national cake or equitable representation at the helm of affairs?... While every tribe comes up with some form of complaint or the other about being marginalised politically or otherwise, which ethnic nationality has cried about this more than the Igbos since Nigeria's history?... Tell me one single tribe or ethnic group that has or is currently lamenting about not being given a chance to rule Nigeria other than the Igbos?... Did you just stretch out your hands to type that bold statement above? And you expect to be taken seriously?.. How old are you by the way? undecided

which continuous trash is this one blabbing about?

We IGBOS don't care about presidency. It is Yoruba n Hausa that keeps doing anything humanly possible to become president n VP.

The average Igbo man sitting in his palor is only thinking about how nigeria will get a president that will create an enabling environment for him to make enough money. these are things u can never understand because u dont reason like us.

if we see marginalization as a problem, we would hav long started the ass licking process so that we can become president.

The Igbo man's pride is something u will never understand.
Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We IGBOS don't care about presidency. It is Yoruba n Hausa that keeps doing anything humanly possible to become president n VP.

The average Igbo man sitting in his palor is only thinking about how nigeria will get a president that will create an enabling environment for him to make enough money. these are things u can never understand because u dont reason like us.

if we see marginalization as a problem, we would hav long started the ass licking process so that we can become president.

Thank God you have stated that igbos dont need the Presidency. This clears the way for Yorubas to clinch the top office in 2023. I hope your brothers share your view about your indifference to assuming the Presidency as their vituperations suggest they will inflict harm on the rest of us if an Igbo man is not made the President on a platter by the rest of the country.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by 0monnak0da: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Actually it is the Eboe man's capacity for self deception that we do not understand

Since the creation of Nigeria how many times has a Yoruba man been Vice President
. ?
How manly times has an Eboe?

There is a difference between pride and conceit

The Yoruba have ALWAYS BEEN in opposition while the Eboes do Collabos with their Fulani overlords

This is the first time in our history that a Yoruba has been Vice-president
In 1960 Zik quite gladly accepted to be boyboy Ceremonial president to Balewa repeating the same thing in 1965

In 1979 the Eboes went into another boyboy collabo with Alex Ekwueme as VP and Edwin Ume Ezeoke was speaker HOR Zik was hailed by the northwest beautiful bride with cartoons depicting him as a woman

Again in 1983 the exact same scenario played out with one difference, Ojukwu had returned to join NPN the ruling party

In these 4 instances the Yoruba stayed in opposition led by Awolowo.
The Eboes are the ones desperate for the crumbs from the Fulani table.
The ones with no shame and the ones that then want to rewrite history

What pride?

You are shameless.
In spite of this closeness ,this readiness to be useful idiots to the Fulani you turn around and accuse YORUBA of sabotaging the ports in the East so Lagos can thrive. All this they achieve from opposition

Are they not great?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Actually it is the Eboe man's capacity for self deception that we do not understand

Since the creation of Nigeria how many times has a Yoruba man been Vice President
. ?
How manly times has an Eboe?

There is a difference between pride and conceit

The Yoruba have ALWAYS BEEN in opposition while the Eboes do Collabos with their Fulani overlords

This is the first time in our history that a Yoruba has been Vice-president
In 1960 Zik quite gladly accepted to be boyboy Ceremonial president to Balewa repeating the same thing in 1965

In 1979 the Eboes went into another boyboy collabo with Alex Ekwueme as VP and Edwin Ume Ezeoke was speaker HOR Zik was hailed by the northwest beautiful bride with cartoons depicting him as a woman

Again in 1983 the exact same scenario played out with one difference, Ojukwu had returned to join NPN the ruling party

In these 4 instances the Yoruba stayed in opposition led by Awolowo.
The Eboes are the ones desperate for the crumbs from the Fulani table.
The ones with no shame and the ones that then want to rewrite history

What pride?

You are shameless.
In spite of this closeness ,this readiness to be useful idiots to the Fulani you turn around and accuse YORUBA of sabotaging the ports in the East so Lagos can thrive. All this they achieve from opposition

Are they not great?

LMFAO.

So this Afonja want us to partner Slimy back stabbers grin.
We will never make any partnership wit u people till Nigeria ends...
Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by 0monnak0da: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

LMFAO.

So this Afonja want us to partner Slimy back stabbers grin.
We will never make any partnership wit u people till Nigeria ends...
Partner?
You are not OK and you have no one to tell you
Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by obailala(m): 12:33am On Oct 29, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I still don't understand why igbo leaders can make such statements and Fashola cannot. Is it that igbo leaders are not as educated as Fashola or what? I need you to explain to me please. I am very confused here.

Okay sorry.. I must have overestimated Fsshola's intelligence then.
Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by obailala(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So the SE is no longer marginalised in Nigeria's politics any more? Wonderful!... or probably you mean that the the Igbo man never cared about these things?... In Nigeria's history, there is no ethnic group that has wailed as much as the Igbos in Nigeria over marginalisation or being sidelined in the political scheme of things but you have now changed the narrative because you want to win some flimsy argument?... Tell me one reason why anyone should take you seriously with these things you're typing here? Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo by Ovamboland(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Before this lie becomes the truth, let's resolve it immediately.

A mega party alliance had been in the works as far back as 2007. Go and read about the transition of AD to AC to ACN and now APC. Also, read on Atiku's problems in PDP and his political journey so far.

Tinubu had been working on displacing Obasanjo and PDP since 2007. He wanted to water down Obasanjo's influence in SW and to form alliance with other parties to topple PDP from center. From AD he made alliances and became AC. AC wiped PDP out of SW. Next he made alliances and became ACN to retain SW and expand out to other states. They scored pockets of legislative posts around the country and became the opposition party to mainstream PDP. Next he approached Buhari for alliance to become the ruling party, ACN became APC.

You can see the trajectory of how Tinubu grew from NADECO's AD to AC to ACN to APC. From having one State under him, he expanded to have a whole region under him, then he became the sole opposition party nationally, and last the ruling party.

Ogbonnaya was in ANPP. Give us his political trajectory and how he was the brain behind formation of APC.

That's their specialty, the leave others to do the work they then step in and claim the glory or demand the benefits be handed over to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill Recognising June 12 As Democracy Day / Travellers Kidnapped On Birningwari-Kaduna Highway / Internal Memo Warning Nigerian Prison Officers Against Leaking Documents, Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.