Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative (4773 Views)

Recruitment At Catholic Agricultural Development Initiative (CADI Farm) / VACANCY: Future Minds Development Initiative / Secodi(solar Energy Community Development Initiative) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 4:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Good morning great humanitarians.
Wish you all a wonderful and beautiful weekend.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Teejay13:
I am Moses Achi, an Activist, Humanitarian, field Coordinator, Project Facilitator and Data Analyst.

Right from my childhood days, I have been an Advocate and lover for Community development programs.

I have 5years working experience in Field Data collection, and look forward to acquiring more skills in this field. Having worked with a team of professional NGO Called Rennaisance Datarium. with its office Located in Abuja, katsina and Kano.

Please I am Very much interested and willing to explore more of my God given Capacity in Support for Humanity.

I am a free agent and ready to work with any available Team of individuals to make sure that human right is not violated.

Please any available NGO Community development Organization should please inbox or DM Me on 07038517455 .

God bless you.

Good day my people ...
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Good evening to all my community people.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Good morning my fellow researchers and nairalanders,
Wish all of you guys a wonderful Happy Xmas and new year in advance.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
I am Currently working on a project that is going to adopt the goal 3, 13 and 16 of the sustainable development goal.

In this project we will be needing the service of a qualified financial officer, and auditor. As soon as we are set to kick off as planned, then the public Will be notified .

Good evening all.. .
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good evening house.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Join us on the movement #BYDI to help preach peace among every ethnic group!!!

Good evening
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Join #BYDI to ensure zero hunger in our Society!

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
#keepthepoorchildwarm
#keeptheorphanwarm
#KeepAnAlmajiriWarm

Earlier today on the roads driving, a colleague of mine, was lamenting about how she's worried about Almajirai in this harmattan. How they are left bare at the hands of this merciless cold that doesn't even spare the completely covered ones. And it got me thinking about how these children must be feeling right now. I remembered last night, though I was covered in a blanket and was putting on a sweater, I still felt like there's a hole through which the cold drills right into my bones! How then about these kids that sleep in scanty clothing, some of them even half naked and with not a sheet to wrap themselves in? So she suggested that we make contribution within ourselves and buy sweaters for the ones we can afford and reach out to. We agreed to that and I promise that I will start an online campaign to remind all of us to at least keep one Almajiri warm this harmattan. If each one of us will buy one sweater and give just one kid this season, how many kids do you think we will be able to keep warm? How many lives will we save? How many smiles will we put on a lot of faces? And how much reward will we earn? Remember the verse of the Holy Qur'an : "And help each other in goodness and piety".

Please share and use the hash tag.

For Donations & any details Contact: 07038517455
#winter is back
#cloth drive
24th December, 2018

Seasons greetings to all!!!

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Complement of the season once again.
Lets make impact together again.

Congratulations Once again, we made !!!
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by BdonV: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year everyone.... it shall be a year full of pleasant surprises....I'm Oluwafemi, I have ample working experience in Field Data collection and health care survey having worked as a research assistant with Severe Typhoid in Africa (SETA), An international NGO which scope involves the Assessment of Water Sanitation and Healthcare Utilization Behavior of Households in Ibadan Municipality, where I Assisted in Collecting, interpreting, summarizing, validating and verification of data in accordance with the research protocol, and enters data into a computer database for subsequent analysis.
Please I am Very much interested and willing to work with any available NGO as i look forward to acquiring more skills in this field. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
BdonV:
Happy new year everyone.... it shall be a year full of pleasant surprises....I'm Oluwafemi, I have ample working experience in Field Data collection and health care survey having worked as a research assistant with Severe Typhoid in Africa (SETA), An international NGO which scope involves the Assessment of Water Sanitation and Healthcare Utilization Behavior of Households in Ibadan Municipality, where I Assisted in Collecting, interpreting, summarizing, validating and verification of data in accordance with the research protocol, and enters data into a computer database for subsequent analysis.
Please I am Very much interested and willing to work with any available NGO as i look forward to acquiring more skills in this field. Thanks

Mr oluwafemi it's a pleasure having you here.
Look forward to working with you.
I will keep you updated on any information.

Thanks and have a wonderful new year.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Teejay13:
I am Moses Achi, a Researcher, Activist, Humanitarian, field Coordinator, Project Director and Data Analyst.

Right from my childhood days, I have been an Advocate and fighter for human rights.

I have 5years working experience in Field Data collection, and look forward to acquiring more skills in this field. Having worked with a team of professional NGO Called Rennaisance Datarium. with its office Located in Abuja, katsina and Kano.

Please I am Very much interested and willing to explore more of my God given Capacity in Support for Humanity.

I am open to work with any available Team of individuals to make sure that the 17 Sustainable development goals (SDGs) of UNDP are implemented.

Please any available NGO Community development Organization should please inbox or DM Me on 07038517455 .

God bless you.

Good morning house.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by skipo01: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Teejay13:
I am Currently working on a project that is going to adopt the goal 3, 13 and 16 of the sustainable development goal.

In this project we will be needing the service of a qualified financial officer, and auditor. As soon as we are set to kick off as planned, then the public Will be notified .

Good evening all.. .
I look forward to working with you whenever you start d project. I am base in Ilorin and i have experience working with an NGO as Interpersonal Communication Consultant on malaria
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by darlingjoylyn(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
I felt at home as soon as I came across this topic/request on this forum.

I'm a humanitarian and also looking forward to team up with my fellow humanitarian in community development. Kindly fill me in when it arrives. I work with less privileged, kids,women.

I've also been to borno and back(my miracle) that year as I went and came back alive.

Kindly alert upon any jobs available. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2019
darlingjoylyn:
I felt at home as soon as I came across this topic/request on this forum.

I'm a humanitarian and also looking forward to team up with my fellow humanitarian in community development. Kindly fill me in when it arrives. I work with less privileged, kids,women.

I've also been to borno and back(my miracle) that year as I went and came back alive.

Kindly alert upon any jobs available. Thanks

You are most welcome Darlington.
Noted..

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by BdonV: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 4:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Good morning all. .
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by kcy(m): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2019
I studied microbiology, I will like to have a career in NGo

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2019
kcy:
I studied microbiology, I will like to have a career in NGo
Noted, will contact you when the need arises.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 2:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Are you residing around Kaduna and interested in observing the forth coming elections, we have some slots. Kindly follow the link below to fill asap. Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSCBs2ZBZXRSjcySyO7mvdWXk0GiZRlGuxir6nxQVv-O1hEg/viewform
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by PastorAji(m): 5:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Teejay13:
I am Moses Achi, a Researcher, Activist, Humanitarian, field Coordinator, Project Director and Data Analyst.

Right from my childhood days, I have been an Advocate and fighter for human rights.

I am open to work with any available Team of individuals to make sure that the 17 Sustainable development goals (SDGs) of UNDP are implemented.

God bless you.
I'd worked in Admin, Finance and ACSM sir
I'm also interested
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
PastorAji:
I'd worked in Admin, Finance and ACSM sir
I'm also interested
You can apply through the link I sent this morning
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Teejay13:
Are you residing around Kaduna and interested in observing the forth coming elections, we have some slots. Kindly follow the link below to fill asap. Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSCBs2ZBZXRSjcySyO7mvdWXk0GiZRlGuxir6nxQVv-O1hEg/viewform

Follow us today and let's make Nigeria great again.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Fam. As we go out there to express our franchise vote, please i urge Potential voters to vote wisely.

Good morning and Vote wisely once again.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 4:00am On Mar 13, 2019
Good morning my people.Wish you all best of luck in all your endeavors.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 4:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2019
https://newsverge.com/2019/05/11/code-trains-community-volunteers-on-tracking-govt-expenditure-in-kaduna/

To join this great movement and get to know how to hold your government accountable for there actions

kindly signing via the link below
https://ifollowthemoney.mn.co/share/563SQBiSUzLWIlJC
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2019
https://newswebexpress.com/follow-the-money-empowers-1292848-rural-dwellers-with-knowledge-on-how-to-track-development-funds/

To join this great movement and learn the technique on how to follow the money and track every government spending and project signing today via the link below

https://ifollowthemoney.mn.co/share/563SQBiSUzLWIlJC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCMB Direct Sales / APPLICATION CLOSED / Land Over Company Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.