Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? (5443 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Arthurwinner:

Not actually a laughing matter u knw, this is no joke section
This calls for celebration op grin grin
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2018
emitheo3:
Why should they do? You want to carry out the abortion for them? Or you want the child? I'm confused.
it is none of your business.
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by pascal558(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2018
Arthurwinner:
Well I don't know if she's is trying to play me love format , my gf told me she's pregnant yesterday and she look dead serious....I'm still trying to get ma self together so I'm not yet ready, didn't sleep the whole night, don't really know how to actually handle this situation so i crave the indulgence of wise NLs to table there best opinion on how to deal with it
Please if ur not yt in the stage of putting ursef together u probably wunt understand the damage it might cos so stay off the thread!! thanks.
u nor smart at all oh, there are alot of rich men looking for kids to adopt, sell the child and make some money, but u will regret it later oh!!!
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by emitheo3: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is none of your business.
oh yes, it is my dear..
especially for the fact that your profile picture is displaying that freak 'harley quinn' of suicide squad.
I personally wouldn't want to trust such a peson.
So, you tell us nairalanders what are your intentions for this pregnancy
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Arthurwinner:

Was never my doing, she caused all that by demanding raw meeting, just not into that papa ejima stuff now

How stupid do you sound ? She convinced you at the end of the day, you're the one to bear responsibility , plus you allowed a woman to manipulate you into unprotected sex , sorry to say you're not a smart person what if she was infected. Its either two things abortion or keeping it, it gets no harder than that

1 Like

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2018
AryEmber:
I taya for him oh. Abortion, he talk say conscience no go gree, marriage is not an option. Abeg bros, wetin you want self?
He probably want financial assistance from seun,lalasticlala,ishilove and you. hahaha
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2018
pascal558:
u nor smart at all oh, there are alot of rich men looking for kids to adopt, sell the child and make some money, but u will regret it later oh!!!

Jesus Christ sell your own child. Wow you people are desperate people sell a life born over paper made by man.
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Mrachiever(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Arthurwinner:
Well I don't know if she's is trying to play me love format , my gf told me she's pregnant yesterday and she look dead serious....I'm still trying to get ma self together so I'm not yet ready, didn't sleep the whole night, don't really know how to actually handle this situation so i crave the indulgence of wise NLs to table there best opinion on how to deal with it
Please if ur not yt in the stage of putting ursef together u probably wunt understand the damage it might cos so stay off the thread!! thanks.

Did you call us when you are sweating banging her?
I beg carry your cross....
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by CArt(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
segebase:
so u no get 100 to buy packets of condom

Pls don't blame him. Action with condom doesn't give maximum satisfaction.
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Offpoint: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Arthurwinner:
Now that your shìt has hit the fans: here's what I'll advice you

First, be sure she's TRULY pregnant. take her for a pregnancy test to be sure (Make sure you don't skip this)

2ndly: if it turns out she's TRULY pregnant... this is what to do if you're not financially buoyant. If you're parents are still alive, go to them and tell them you've messed up a big time. be close to your mom precisely, tell her you don't know what to do, tell her you don't want to terminate the baby. beg for her support. I know they'll roar at first, but as time goes by they'll accept you and her.
Do the same with her parents. go along with her and tell her parents 'shīt has hit your fans. When all initial roaring is over, there's no way they won't support you and her one way or the other. she can choose to stay with your parents or hers till she delivers. when the baby comes everything will change, they'll both support you in ways you never expected.

Remember trying to terminate the baby may land you into trouble bigger than pregnancy.

trying to dump the girl at this time, will be inhumane.

that's all I got for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Burgerlomo: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Go and register her for antenatal care and start buying baby items, congratulations in advance cool
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Arthurwinner:
You are not serious. Did you not know when you were hitting that punny raw that pregnancy will occur? Gold Circle condom is 100 naira, for Bleep's sakes!! (Pun intended) All you had to do was take precautions but no, you belong to the Raw Gang so contraceptives are a taboo. Mscheeeew.

Mr Man, congrats, you are now a father. Tighten your belt and start saving for Pampers and Cerelac.

Jisike baba omo, sharpshooter, Mr One Blow One Land cheesy
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Avraham: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by jericco1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
all the best to you.
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Avraham:
I kinda envy you bro
Why?
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

This calls for celebration op grin grin

U just funny
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
CArt:

Oshey
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Arthurwinner(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ishilove:

You are not serious. Did you not know when you were hitting that punny raw that pregnancy will occur? Gold Circle condom is 100 naira, for Bleep's sakes!! (Pun intended) All you had to do was take precautions but no, you belong to the Raw Gang so contraceptives are a taboo. Mscheeeew.

Mr Man, congrats, you are now a father. Tighten your belt and start saving for Pampers and Cerelac.

Jisike baba omo, sharpshooter, Mr One Blow One Land cheesy

Lol, u are a comedian
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by pascal558(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
pcguru1:

Jesus Christ sell your own child. Wow you people are desperate people sell a life born over paper made by man.
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
CArt:

Feather lite increases sensation tested and trusted
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
emitheo3:

oh yes, it is my dear..
especially for the fact that your profile picture is displaying that freak 'harley quinn' of suicide squad.
I personally wouldn't want to trust such a peson.
So, you tell us nairalanders what are your intentions for this pregnancy
lol, that depends on the couple
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by emitheo3: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol, that depends on the couple

That's it.
You do have a sinister plan.
i can bet my scrotum on that
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
emitheo3:

That's it.
You do have a sinister plan.
i can bet my scrotum on that
bring the scrotum and its contents, i have plans for it
Re: My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? by CArt(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2018
pcguru1:

Feather lite increases sensation tested and trusted

Please tell me something grin
I'm really serious, I need to upgrade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need It Urgently, I Am Dying. / Punishment For Players/heartbreakers / Do You Like Tickling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.